Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s acknowledging JJ by saying yeah he’s good thanks.. before she was just answering everyone’s comments saying I am not with JJ he is a friend.

Reactions: 21
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.

Reactions: 18
Love how on her lives she is always blaming Bunny when stuff goes missing. She just lost her pen on the live, so can't blame Buns this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
If he had a general anaesthetic or a blood test it could be discovered though. In GA they have to get tubes down your throat.

Reactions: 20
Just flicking the bird at some who asked if she was pregnant

Signs everything Jordan.
People wonder who Jordan is, you will have to Google it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sooner or later they will introduce guidelines and close all this down ... its getting out of hand, these places are carrying out more and more dangerous procedures ... unfortunately it looks increasingly as if someone will have to die before the law gets involved and closes the loopholes in the UK
Here in the US these things are VERY strictly regulated! You have to be licensed to do ANY type of beauty treatments, even hairdressers have to be licensed. You have to take a State exam to get your license and then display it prominently on the premises. So hairdressers, nail techs, aestheticians, massage therapists etc all have to be licensed. If you move to a different state you have to start over and get licensed again and it can take up to 18 months to get your license.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Everyone knows she uses filters, including her 'fans' ... they all do ... BUT ... even I am stunned at the state of her today, fully made up for a live online appearance, so, she cant say she had no makeup on or the photo has been tampered with ... this is the real her, in the wild, looking the best she can ... Dear God 🤦‍♀️ :sick: When she said not that long ago 'i know I look younger' ... really ???????????????? What the actual Fk are you seeing in the mirror Kipper ??????????????? You need to get the sight tested in that tiny eye if you cannot see the state of yourself !
Me too Tracey, I‘m actually shocked at how bad she looks, it’s worse than I thought, there’s no way back for her is there. She still thinks she’s hot, competing with 20yo girls in the beauty stakes, her brain must be so fried, as I do think she really believes it. Oh my, she only ever had her looks to use, totally gone now, no talent for anything else (SHE CANNOT SING, DANCE, ACT or PRESENT SHOWS, PRODUCERS) oh it’s so over, goodbye Skank, time is up 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those poor women look so embarrassed that she keeps talking about her period and Tampax

JJ 'liked' the live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just getting the irony of the letters K & J (their initials) Katie & JJ sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G :rolleyes:
It’s not that random is it kipper you silly slapper, j and k are alphabetically next to each other, it’s no great sign from the universe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The woman she is 'working' with has the patience of a saint - Katie keeps picking competition winners who haven't ordered anything - she can't even get that right 😁 😁
I've got no sympathy for these idiots who choose to employ her to sell stuff for them! They deserve everything they get!

• Heart
She's been signing her Jordan autograph since she was 17, that's for 30 years she said.
She is really tit at maths too, that would make her 47

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Says Princess uses a product for her curls that she is showing.

Is Princess aware that she uses it :rolleyes:
That's despicable using Princess to try and help her sell crap! Princess was at an event earlier this week for a REAL product for curly hair so I can't imagine she ( or Claire) will be best pleased at skanky trying to ride on her coat tails from that! PA needs to get an injunction to stop her mentioning Princess when she does these lives!

Reactions: 35
Those poor women look so embarrassed that she keeps talking about her period and Tampax

JJ 'liked' the live
well its in his job description isnt it ... and I absolutely believe that the recent on and on about periods is because she isnt having them anymore and isnt coping with that because in her mind it means she is old ... plus, hanging around with young women she is saying this to fit in and be just like them ... what a sad cow

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.