Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it doesnt matter how much nipping tucking and tightening she has had or plans to have ... she inherited her mothers dreadful rubbery skin ... it has very poor elasticity and whatever she does she will turn out just like AFP ... not far off now is she

View attachment 2775476
Oh Tracey get that ugly cuntlung off,I have murder in me hands…duck off you vile evil bleep go look after your effing free lungs.here we go….⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont think it matters - no one is buying this crap based on her recommendation anyway and I would imagine the audience is pretty limited numbers wise
But by saying that Princess uses it she is implying that she also endorses it which is false advertising. But then everything skanky is involved in is false so that's no surprise really! Princess needs to call her out and say 'no I don't mum' otherwise the company that might be sponsoring her may not like it and pull out. Skanky thinks it's fine because she is always saying she uses something when she doesn't so doesn't see the problem.

Reactions: 35
I can’t get over how big she’s getting, Neath won’t be expecting this KP turning up😁 Her top keeps riding up showing her belly hanging out, nice close up of the face as well Skank….YIKES 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2775298
She has a bloated beer belly gut! Scars around her gob! Straggly hair! Tiny eyes pilulled tight due to plastic surgery! No nipples! On lopsided tots. crap (really crap) tattoos! Bad bumpy skin! Nothing going for her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
Well he talks out of his arse sp may be that's how they found it 🤣 bit like kipper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a bloated beer belly gut! Scars around her gob! Straggly hair! Tiny eyes pilulled tight due to plastic surgery! No nipples! On lopsided tots. crap (really crap) tattoos! Bad bumpy skin! Nothing going for her!
come on ... be fair ... its just the one tiny eye ... 😂 😂

---
Lego can have this song for his tiny hands ... to go with her tiny eye ... what a pair 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does KP even realise having periods are not a weekly thing?
I agree I think the periods have stopped
If she's having weekly periods then she probably has an infection!
---
I am sure that Junior is 'out' shopping as we speak ....
Nah, I don't. He's probably home with Pete and the lovely qualified Dr. Emily, sorting out his old Lego kit to give her so she can build a bigger version of JJ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I was going by this
The training prior to the ATV ride and the safety items
To ride an ATV, you do not need a driving license, but you will be instructed on the basics. You will be provided with a helmet and all the required protective items.
Agreed. If a licence isnt required then unfortunately there is absolutely nothing anyone can do. 😡
I was surprised about the not legally being able to sit in the drivers seat of a vehicle when banned.

edit: I should have been clearer and added to my original post: if a driving licence is required to drive/ride a vehicle then it doesn’t matter if it is private land, if the public has access then she can’t drive on there. So for example if she had a public footpath across her land then she shouldnt be driving a vehicle on it. Hope that makes more sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Soaking herself in spray, using the lip stuff. Pulling her jacket round her, pulling her t-shirt down, fiddling with her hair, sniffing. :ROFLMAO:
She has let herself go! She needs to drink more water, and cut down on the booze etc ❄..I am in my 60's..I have good skin due to not smoking/vapeing/taking drugs/excessive drinking. I keep off sunbeds and put on 50 suncream on my face when outside. I also have a small room gym which l do a half an hour before work..I eat healthy and have takeaways as a treat. I drink loads of water. I have an allotment which I grow healthy veg..she is so out of condition!..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She has let herself go! She needs to drink more water, and cut down on the booze etc ❄..I am in my 60's..I have good skin due to not smoking/vapeing/taking drugs/excessive drinking. I keep off sunbeds and put on 50 suncream on my face when outside. I also have a small room gym which l do a half an hour before work..I eat healthy and have takeaways as a treat. I drink loads of water. I have an allotment which I grow healthy veg..she is so out of condition!..
She’s always thought in her own tinyweeny mind she was tops,she’s a bleeping old has been well passed the age she was well known..Nobody interested in the bleeping old bag of shite now.She’s really a sad old cow that lives in the past,she won’t change at all.Never ever.lots of peeps now don’t know who the duck she is.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how on her lives she is always blaming Bunny when stuff goes missing. She just lost her pen on the live, so can't blame Buns this time!
I would love to jump on here and thank you and willow for all the people in the no how for us on here..you are bloody brilliant 👏 We knew long before the papers said about amy bleeping prices lung transplant. You and willow are always spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she is off to Glasgow for example, she won’t get there until 7.30-8pm. Must be staying over then back down to South Wales tomorrow. Who could be arsed with all that to earn a couple bob. Any excuse to stay away from the MM and the kids (and legal papers)

Reactions: 31
If she is off to Glasgow for example, she won’t get there until 7.30-8pm. Must be staying over then back down to South Wales tomorrow. Who could be arsed with all that to earn a couple bob. Any excuse to stay away from the MM and the kids (and legal papers)
Glasgow she loves it there , obviously going to do some staged out and about pics with kryten just like she did with boyson there after the I 💓❄ video debacle.
So no kids again with her at this weekend, the very kids she claimed needed her 24/7...
And she's classed as the better parent then their father😵💫😵💫.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Not just her face stuff of horrors but Her hands are showing her age too ...wrinkly crinkly.. ..
Kryten must be missing having his mummy if he's with skank

Interesting to see Jr commenting on his mums latest post suddenly 🤔
he has to be seen to make an effort - its coming up to mothers day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not just her face stuff of horrors but Her hands are showing her age too ...wrinkly crinkly.. ..
Kryten must be missing having his mummy if he's with skank

Interesting to see Jr commenting on his mums latest post suddenly 🤔
He has a new post on his insta page so I image it is to bring a bit of traffic to it as he hasn’t been very active there for a while. Might as well make the old tart of a birth giver useful for something I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.