Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price #360
The Teeth are in Neath, who the heck’s paying to meet this oxygen thief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Says Princess uses a product for her curls that she is showing.

Is Princess aware that she uses it :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Katie price #360
The Teeth are in Neath, who the heck’s paying to meet this oxygen thief
I was going to say that she is a waste of skin ... particularly as she appears to have enough hanging around for 2 people

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure there are plenty of women currently in prison who have disabled or vulnerable children. How could Price use any of her offspring as an excuse when it's common knowledge that Harvey is in residential care, the Andre kids live with their father and the youngest two are the subject of a custody battle?
I really don't see how she could swerve a custodial sentence, given how much she owes the taxman. She may have managed to avoid prison so far, but this is a much bigger issue than driving whilst banned, for instance. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?
She's not called Teflon Tits for nothing. I would love nothing more than her getting a custodial sentence but after years of watching this tit show circling the drain I have come to the conclusion that repercussions, culpability and consequences do not apply to her.

She's evasive, sly, non-compliant and plays the MH card whenever reality threatens to catch up with her. She's no evil genius but it seems to be working for her so far 👍

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
So if this place only charges a fiver a head for these so called celeb appearances and this time they are having to pay TWO of them to be there it can't bring in that much money surely? Or is it a front for something else?

Reactions: 27
So if this place only charges a fiver a head for these so called celeb appearances and this time they are having to pay TWO of them to be there it can't bring in that much money surely? Or is it a front for something else?
Yes Mrs P❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she’s got HMRC on her back now, so I guess we might find one day!!!

Reactions: 24
Soaking herself in spray, using the lip stuff. Pulling her jacket round her, pulling her t-shirt down, fiddling with her hair, sniffing. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her make up looks about an Inch thick! Imagine close up without make up!!! Horrific.
Honestly my mum is 70, and she has better skin than Skank. Mum’s never had a procedure done on her face ever. What a colossal waste of money, Skank really looks dreadful and as you say she is wearing an inch of makeup ! What does she look like without it….eeek 😱

We’ve heard various people say she’s looks really weird and leathery up close recently, gee even with the makeup we can see it today. It’s frightening what she’s done to herself, there’s no fixing this mess. Only today I saw many of her fans telling her she’s so beautiful on her latest IG post, seriously they are as mad and deluded as her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Did a random search to 'find similar' on her picture from today ... not a single picture of Skanky came up ... but ... this one did, which kind of says it all ....

1708698860581.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Honestly my mum is 70, and she has better skin than Skank. Mum’s never had a procedure done on her face ever. What a colossal waste of money, Skank really looks dreadful and as you say she is wearing an inch of makeup ! What does she look like without it….eeek 😱

We’ve heard various people say she’s looks really weird and leathery up close recently, gee even with the makeup we can see it today. It’s frightening what she’s done to herself, there’s no fixing this mess. Only today I saw many of her fans telling her she’s so beautiful on her latest IG post, seriously they are as mad and deluded as her 🤦🏽‍♀️
Everyone knows she uses filters, including her 'fans' ... they all do ... BUT ... even I am stunned at the state of her today, fully made up for a live online appearance, so, she cant say she had no makeup on or the photo has been tampered with ... this is the real her, in the wild, looking the best she can ... Dear God 🤦‍♀️ :sick: When she said not that long ago 'i know I look younger' ... really ???????????????? What the actual Fk are you seeing in the mirror Kipper ??????????????? You need to get the sight tested in that tiny eye if you cannot see the state of yourself !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.