Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's drooling with that shelf-like baggy bottom lip - and her upper lip has totally deflated, unlike ITS ego.
No way is she getting quality filler in her lips at the rate they look like this after a few weeks. I wonder if Ellie is just filling them with saline to give the dissolver time to get shot if all the migratedcstuff and will refill properly at some time in future. It really doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: 27
That's despicable using Princess to try and help her sell crap! Princess was at an event earlier this week for a REAL product for curly hair so I can't imagine she ( or Claire) will be best pleased at skanky trying to ride on her coat tails from that! PA needs to get an injunction to stop her mentioning Princess when she does these lives!
I dont think it matters - no one is buying this crap based on her recommendation anyway and I would imagine the audience is pretty limited numbers wise

Reactions: 20
Album out by the end of the year.

Just mentioned Kieran's name on there. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She's been signing her Jordan autograph since she was 17, that's for 30 years she said.
She is really tit at maths too, that would make her 47
She hasn’t mentioned for a few weeks now, the big 30th anniversary party she’s having this year, celebrating those 30 years in the industry. Wiki says she started out in 1996 as Jordan, but according to her it must have been 1994 when she was 15/16 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sure how she’s gonna run that one, even the fans might find that mighty strange, and I’m sure the guests (yeah I know 🤦🏽‍♀️) may ask why she‘s having a 28 years in the business party, yet calling it a 30th anniversary party. I’m pretty sure The Scum will question it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does KP even realise having periods are not a weekly thing?
I agree I think the periods have stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did you notice in the dreadful recent close ups that she’s developing very oddly placed wrinkling because of her features being hoiked up so many times? She will look horrendous in a few years, more so than now if that’s possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What an absolute tit show - I'll be amazed if Give Me Cosmetics have her back for another one of these. She was mic'd up on their Live stream but spent most of the time answering her own Live stream so you could only see her fat arse on their screen. Someone just asked if JJ had met Jett & Bunny & she got all narky and said "No and what business is it of yours? Probably one of Kieran's friends asking."

After that she had a right face on her & is clearly getting bored now, shoving boxes around. At one point she must have forgotten she was mic'd up as she wondered off to blow her nose with the woman asking if she was OK. Every time she started saying she was bringing out a bra range, filming new MM etc, the long suffering presenter kept trying to bring it back to the product sale. Them girls are gonna need a big drink after this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Live is nearly over. 10 minutes. She always likes to get a little arsey dig in at the end of a live….let’s see what she says today 😂.
She already seems like she’s got a gob on and is fed up now. She’s seen her arse (as they say around these parts 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you notice in the dreadful recent close ups that she’s developing very oddly placed wrinkling because of her features being hoiked up so many times? She will look horrendous in a few years, more so than now if that’s possible.
it doesnt matter how much nipping tucking and tightening she has had or plans to have ... she inherited her mothers dreadful rubbery skin ... it has very poor elasticity and whatever she does she will turn out just like AFP ... not far off now is she

1708701792174.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
night club holds 600 they now charging £8.50 to get in(says £6/£7 sold out even if it was full and 600 people paid(going off other nightclubs she as done more like 100 at most) you are only talking just over 4k/4,5k and no way is it going to be full and now she is supposed to be appearing with another so called star even if they got all the door money(and i doubt that) you not talking big money
P
F*ck look at her belly 😱

View attachment 2775277
---
And her face 😱

View attachment 2775278
Joking aside..she looks bloody rough 😳 the scars around her gob looks terrible 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Take note, Kipper. Safeguard your weans you rancid old bleep.

Also all, as I've previously mentioned, TikTok is owned by China yet refuse to have it in their country. I shut down my daughters account. 1. She's too young and 2. I don't like nor trust the platform, especially for kids.

a
image001.png

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.