Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't on a public road, so she would have been allowed.
In the UK if you are banned from driving it doesn’t matter if it’s a private road; if the general public have access to the area you are not allowed to drive a vehicle that requires a licence. In fact unless you have lockable gates you are not even allowed to sit in the drivers seat of a car with the keys either in the ignition or on your person. Again this will have been something else that she would have advised when she took the course to get her ban reduced.

Reactions: 18
and this, dear friends, is why Lego never actually looks in her direction ... and it is also why all of us 'Plain Janes' are jealous of her lips and surgery ... because we would all have it IF we could afford it ..........
I can’t get over how big she’s getting, Neath won’t be expecting this KP turning up😁 Her top keeps riding up showing her belly hanging out, nice close up of the face as well Skank….YIKES 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

F8805835-5619-4FD6-A161-AE101DBF8F2B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly I shouldn’t post when I’ve been out on the town, Mr SK tells me this, often 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was also shocked, as you say he’s not a smoker, excessive alcohol use can cause it, but even so it’s rarely found in non smokers, but I’m pretty sure my info is correct, time will tell I guess.

Anyway, back to Skank, off she goes again 🤔

View attachment 2774974

it's not random in the slightest, does the daft wally not realise K + J are literally next to each other in the alphabet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So she’s in Speke, Liverpool. On an industrial estate. Oooh JJ must be enamoured of her and her jet set, glamorous lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the UK if you are banned from driving it doesn’t matter if it’s a private road; if the general public have access to the area you are not allowed to drive a vehicle that requires a licence. In fact unless you have lockable gates you are not even allowed to sit in the drivers seat of a car with the keys either in the ignition or on your person. Again this will have been something else that she would have advised when she took the course to get her ban reduced.
I was going by this
The training prior to the ATV ride and the safety items
To ride an ATV, you do not need a driving license, but you will be instructed on the basics. You will be provided with a helmet and all the required protective items.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't KFP previously use some type of 'accountant' Manchester way? Wherever they're going is going to be very expensive, as all day Friday is peak time on the trains. Good job she's minted.
Yes she used Rainbow in Radcliffe. Run down Radcliffe is not quite the big Manchers City Accountancy firm
They may give their address as Manchester but Radcliffe is in Bury

Reactions: 21
I can’t get over how big she’s getting, Neath won’t be expecting this KP turning up😁 Her top keeps riding up showing her belly hanging out, nice close up of the face as well Skank….YIKES 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2775298
2nd picture, she's trying to hold the eye wrinkles back with her fingers. She know's she's a disgusting mess. Her face is literally getting more lumpy & wrinkled every week now. Shocking at how mutilated her skin is & her lip's are the worse I seen on a human.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
2nd picture, she's trying to hold the eye wrinkles back with her fingers. She know's she's a disgusting mess. Her face is literally getting more lumpy & wrinkled every week now. Shocking at how mutilated her skin is & her lip's are the worse I seen on a human.
Besides genetics using sunbeds continuously is not helping the condition of her skin. It is exceptionally bad for someone her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.