Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lego has got Kipper a ring ... its the biggest she has ever had ... no one has ever seen such a huge one before ...

1708694112491.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
Jesús Christ she looks like something from a horror film, ugly tart, Skank will fit in well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
Cannot wait for these pics! 🙈 Wonder if the industrial strength safety pin will make another appearance tomorrow night? 🤣

Should do a poll! What’s skank going to be wearing? I reckon one of those body stockings with Grant and Phil bursting out and pole dancer heels. Classy! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just getting the irony of the letters K & J (their initials) Katie & JJ sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G :rolleyes:
Or as I wrote couple of threads back (I was quite chuffed with myself for writing this😊)
Katie Price #360 Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree, Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g (un con vin see eye en gee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sniffing constantly :sick:
---
The lines around her mouth are so noticable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And talks loudly and vulgarly and farts
---

Maybe he sits in the drivers seat for a photo, like my son did when he was four
“Like my son did when he was four” really made me laugh 😆 That’s exactly how JJ Co red across to me - a child pretending to be an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she's at Give Me cosmetics HQ - they are based in Speke (liverpool) - she just commented to someone that she is going to Wales tomorrow to do a nightclub thing

Reactions: 24
She keeps yanking her top down!
---
Said JJ is good thank you

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Says she uses the hair products, but she goes to the salon, which does the gloss treatment on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.