Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I shouldn’t post when I’ve been out on the town, Mr SK tells me this, often 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was also shocked, as you say he’s not a smoker, excessive alcohol use can cause it, but even so it’s rarely found in non smokers, but I’m pretty sure my info is correct, time will tell I guess.

Anyway, back to Skank, off she goes again 🤔

View attachment 2774974
Just getting the irony of the letters K & J (their initials) Katie & JJ sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
night club holds 600 they now charging £8.50 to get in(says £6/£7 sold out even if it was full and 600 people paid(going off other nightclubs she as done more like 100 at most) you are only talking just over 4k/4,5k and no way is it going to be full and now she is supposed to be appearing with another so called star even if they got all the door money(and i doubt that) you not talking big money
Wayne lineker appeared there last week 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
and Jeyda is the common denominator now that SB is no more
Hopefully all the income streams will be laid bare at the skankruptcies 1 &2 . But could uncover some illegal money earnings. If it’s darth jeyda she is an idiot. I was thinking that kipper might even appear for free but just to keep up the pretence. I’m sure Legolas will be expecting his cut as well. Or is he her plus 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she's off to get another tattoo done with Jay Hutton in Ellesmere Port, make Cole into JJ
Avanti only goes midlands / Liverpool / Manchester / north wales and Scotland ? So no where near south wales ? Must be another jolly ! Although she started following a Lake District holiday retreat recently …. Maybe romantic night away ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wayne lineker appeared there last week 😂
I saw that 😁 Now why would all these z-list celebs be going to a little club in a small market town in a quite remote part of Wales, an hours drive from Cardiff, with a population of just 50K 🤔😁 We know what the crisp brother is involved with, it’s dodgy AF 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe she’s picking up what Wayne dropped off .😱
Slimi Rymi is the common denominator with all of these , KP, Chloe and Wayne L …. He’s off the radar as far as being KP best friend forever but wonder if he is still pulling the string behind the scenes … and always wondered why CW cut ties with him , something g off about all that

Reactions: 27
So she's got to get from MM to Euston, then from there to where ever she's going. Presume when she gets to destination station, she then has to get transport to where she is staying. Oh dear, so inconvenient when you are NOT legally allowed to drive & there's no dogs body to chauffeur you around 😀 Wonder if she's travelling alone - unlikely. Maybe Mr PP gave her a lift in his flatbed truck (preferably in back with the fence panels & cut down trees/twigs), to Horsham station. Or AFP dropped her there.
View attachment 2775112
Think it's Paddington to Cardiff?

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's going to see H and introduce him to his new "daddy" 3524344...
Mind you that woman lisa marie brown who is besties to that bloke leon ( the dennys bloke who was seen with skank a few times)runs the pink sports cars company owns that actual ferrari based in Newport Wales

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Chloe was live last night begging on TT with Jem Lucy, she mentioned that she didn’t want to go to wales on Saturday because she was addicted to TT and wanted to get in the top 20 on the weekly board. She knows if she has a day off from it she will lose her position on the board.. so I think she’s rather going to pull a sicky or she will go down to wales but will be live a lot on TT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was just thinking how pathetic this whole 'are they together or not' Lego media game is ... you are not Burton and Taylor ... you are a has been middle aged zleb and a never was fool who looks like a schoolboy ... NO ONE ... LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ... you look embarrassing together and the only 'factor' you have is the 'ick Factor' ... neither of you is attractive ... you are not drumming up interest in ANYTHING with all this cloak and dagger ... no TV reality show contract for a show about 'Katie & JJ' will ever appear ... and if OK buy and print the big 'Love' reveal story more fool them because ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Avanti only goes midlands / Liverpool / Manchester / north wales and Scotland ? So no where near south wales ? Must be another jolly ! Although she started following a Lake District holiday retreat recently …. Maybe romantic night away ??
Thread suggestion: # Let the train take the strain. So desperate for fame/money. Tough, you're finished 'hunny'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't KFP previously use some type of 'accountant' Manchester way? Wherever they're going is going to be very expensive, as all day Friday is peak time on the trains. Good job she's minted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.