Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she is going to Neath 24 hours before the event. But the seat back of the train says Avanti.
I know Chloe is flying down tomorrow DC 😉 Cardiff then under a hour drive by taxi I guess.

Reactions: 16
How can either of them or the venue make anything out of this ? It is indeed crazy ! Random small backstreet nightclub , x2 zlebs appearing and flying or travelling first class there , any profits gonna be on the £100.00s no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️
its money laundering IMO - same as the plaster classes ... a very dangerous game when you are being investigated by HMRC ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
😂😂 It's not even got a licence to drive the like's of Del boy's 3 wheeler ( and you only need motor bike licence for that!). So NO CHANCE. Imagine with her record, how much insurance would be on this car? Madam YOU ARE BANKRUPT. Don't even think there are many companies that would insure her on ANY car. And you can bet your life, she would miss stuff off the questions about disclosure of previous convictions, which would null & void any insurance's anyway. Imagine her trying to remember what to list on an insurance form - can't just put 'too many to list' ! 😀

Her post's are really getting piss take's, or she's just completely arrogant/insane. WHY would anyone post this, when has such a shocking track record of driving convictions. Still banned & got more court cases coming up for illegal driving? It is beyond reasonable thinking. 😡🤢
Hang on a minute wasn’t she pictured on a quad bike in the ski resort how does that work don’t you need a license to do that ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And another weekend it seems without being the best mum ever with her kids ! I really hope they are having more access with KH and hence why she is playing this game of being so busy and loving life with new BF , when really it’s because she’s lost the court battles and had to give KH back his access to his children …
In also think the recent pointed posts about people being jealous and the pink cars are more targeted towards individuals who are criticising her new relationship, maybe the MAFS clan who were close to JJ but have come out to say it will never last etc .. or maybe to CW and his associates to stick two fingers up

Reactions: 27
Can I just throw in an alternative theory here. I wonder if Skank has cajoled,coerced these people into doing it knowing it is poor practice and they could be struck off, and is now using this against them to get freebies. It would fit with her track record.
Unfortunately there is no register to strike them off from. Ellie the wellie “s only chance if being shut down is likely health and safety breach or being sued to bankruptcy. Even then I suspect she would just start up another “ clinic”

Reactions: 16
Imagine you had the misfortune of sitting on her seat on the next journey. That seat needs to be fumigated, as I don’t think it he train company will be willing to burn it. God only knows what rancid fluids wool be pouring from her nether regions, septic arse filler, fishy fluid, and little Lego boys Lego love juice 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Unfortunately there is no register to strike them off from. Ellie the wellie “s only chance if being shut down is likely health and safety breach or being sued to bankruptcy. Even then I suspect she would just start up another “ clinic”
Sooner or later they will introduce guidelines and close all this down ... its getting out of hand, these places are carrying out more and more dangerous procedures ... unfortunately it looks increasingly as if someone will have to die before the law gets involved and closes the loopholes in the UK

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Maybe she's off to get another tattoo done with Jay Hutton in Ellesmere Port, make Cole into JJ

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So I worked all my adult life so have a work Pension and ordinary pension just had letter to say I have to pay a small amount of tax
I feel like returning the letter to say can you add it to KP debt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
Maybe it's HPV, same as Michael Douglas 🤔 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I highly doubt she is going to Neath 24 hours before the event. But the seat back of the train says Avanti.
So she's got to get from MM to Euston, then from there to where ever she's going. Presume when she gets to destination station, she then has to get transport to where she is staying. Oh dear, so inconvenient when you are NOT legally allowed to drive & there's no dogs body to chauffeur you around 😀 Wonder if she's travelling alone - unlikely. Maybe Mr PP gave her a lift in his flatbed truck (preferably in back with the fence panels & cut down trees/twigs), to Horsham station. Or AFP dropped her there.
1708690479813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
its money laundering IMO - same as the plaster classes ... a very dangerous game when you are being investigated by HMRC ...
night club holds 600 they now charging £8.50 to get in(says £6/£7 sold out even if it was full and 600 people paid(going off other nightclubs she as done more like 100 at most) you are only talking just over 4k/4,5k and no way is it going to be full and now she is supposed to be appearing with another so called star even if they got all the door money(and i doubt that) you not talking big money

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she going to meet up with Chloe 🤔

Chloe is rather sick, has a bad head-cold, but says she is still going tomorrow. Chloe is flying down, is Skank gonna fly with her 🤷🏽‍♀️ All this for a fiver a ticket appearance in a club in Neath, can someone understand WTF they are doing this for, I don’t get it 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
the only thing that makes sense is Money laundering or drugs

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.