Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was never anything more than prop to her Celeb Lifestyle, particularly when she imagined she was good enough for the UK Olympic squad. Poor Wallis - I hope he's with someone who will appreciate him at long last
---

Reckoning her and Legohead are "first class " Cattle class is better suited to her tho
she should be in a trailer with all the other turkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So on train so going for a few days, she might as well let KH have the kids as she is never at home

Reactions: 41
Of course he is - he is there for the exposure just like SB. He will get eaten alive by her. SB is a nasty piece of work and he fell for her "charms" hook line and sinker.
Hillarious that this 'da wun' isn't driving her around and she has had to spring for train tickets 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He was never anything more than prop to her Celeb Lifestyle, particularly when she imagined she was good enough for the UK Olympic squad. Poor Wallis - I hope he's with someone who will appreciate him at long last
---

Reckoning her and Legohead are "first class " Cattle class is better suited to her tho
Poor other passengers, I bet she takes her shoes off etc! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For a guy who is allegedly not her boyfriend, she's spending a lot of time with him and messaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Playing games as usual KP..
---
Sorry Kylie, just seen you’ve posted it already 😘
---
She’s obviously meaning her and JJ’s first initial.
how childish ... 'its a sign' 'we are meant to be' .... like when that psychic said she would marry a man called 'kevin' and then she met Keiron and reckoned it suddenly 'all became clear' ... take some more screenshots of the time on your phone silly bint ... 11:11, 12:12, 22:22 ... special magical times special for you ...
---
It's Avanti West Coast
damn ... I was hoping she was gone forever on Snowpiercer (they would change its name to 'Earpiercer' in honour of her foghorn of course) ...

1708688621497.png

---
I think he does drive. He’s posts a lot of photos in cars and of him in driving seat. Perhaps he just didn’t want her dirtying his motor 😅
maybe its Mummys car and Kipper is not allowed in it 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she going to meet up with Chloe 🤔

Chloe is rather sick, has a bad head-cold, but says she is still going tomorrow. Chloe is flying down, is Skank gonna fly with her 🤷🏽‍♀️ All this for a fiver a ticket appearance in a club in Neath, can someone understand WTF they are doing this for, I don’t get it 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So looks like she is going to CF then as to get to Neath it has to be Great Western
I highly doubt she is going to Neath 24 hours before the event. But the seat back of the train says Avanti.

Reactions: 18

Chloe is rather sick, has a bad head-cold, but says she is still going tomorrow. Chloe is flying down, is Skank gonna fly with her 🤷🏽‍♀️ All this for a fiver a ticket appearance in a club in Neath, can someone understand WTF they are doing this for, I don’t get it 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I dont follow her, but, I have noticed that someone posting here always says that CF is saying she is ill ... mentally or physically ... just before Skank turns up .... methinks that this is entirely a business relationship and CF cant actually stand Kipper and dreads having to spend any time around her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

How can either of them or the venue make anything out of this ? It is indeed crazy ! Random small backstreet nightclub , x2 zlebs appearing and flying or travelling first class there , any profits gonna be on the £100.00s no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.