Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll do a Sinkboy, except he can’t reach the sink so he’ll be known as Bidetboy 🤣🤣
Saw this on Daily Fail site. Woman found this in her garden in Australia. Did LegoBoy ( the biggest she's ever had), give her one & it dropped off in disgust?
1708685010983.png
Turn's out, it's really a Hawkmoth caterpillar 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Exactly & even if he was worth a few quid years ago & we only have kippers word for that, she hasnt done a thing with him, not competed or anything so he has the value of any other horse in their 20's which is virtully nothing
Our Joey is the spit image of Wallis, 22 and still going strong doing everything. Even so at his age he’s worth about 3k at the very most. Wallis has done nothing for years what a terrible waste, she ruined him.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Is that a middle finger to sink implying she doesn't need the RR?
She wished 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
Would have found it when incubating fir op down the other end makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
They've maybe done a full MRI scan and it was noticed then. Drinking alcohol or very hot liquids such as black tea/coffee can contribute to throat cancer as can old age.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly I shouldn’t post when I’ve been out on the town, Mr SK tells me this, often 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was also shocked, as you say he’s not a smoker, excessive alcohol use can cause it, but even so it’s rarely found in non smokers, but I’m pretty sure my info is correct, time will tell I guess.

Anyway, back to Skank, off she goes again 🤔

IMG_6941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Honestly I shouldn’t post when I’ve been out on the town, Mr SK tells me this, often 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was also shocked, as you say he’s not a smoker, excessive alcohol use can cause it, but even so it’s rarely found in non smokers, but I’m pretty sure my info is correct, time will tell I guess.

View attachment 2774974
Off to neath on the train?

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2774974
i dont get the pic...

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2774974
Ha ha🤣 dream-on Doris!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our Joey is the spit image of Wallis, 22 and still going strong doing everything. Even so at his age he’s worth about 3k at the very most. Wallis has done nothing for years what a terrible waste, she ruined him.
He was never anything more than prop to her Celeb Lifestyle, particularly when she imagined she was good enough for the UK Olympic squad. Poor Wallis - I hope he's with someone who will appreciate him at long last
---
i dont get the pic...
Reckoning her and Legohead are "first class " Cattle class is better suited to her tho

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wondered if they could have found it when putting the breathing equipment in for his operation
---
Kipper territory

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wondered if they could have found it when putting the breathing equipment in for his operation
---
Kipper territory
I think Charles is a moderate drinker. Must've developed it after snogging Camillas' smokey gob.
Meanwhile, KPs defo on a mission to wind us Tattlers up so she can tell the paps and court 'they all lie about me just 'cos I posted a lovely pink car like Penelope Pitt-stops!'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"And JJ is on the train too"

So Legohead is being officially unveiled in Neef then? Don't know who I feel more sorry for really.....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.