Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if this has been posted - From the mirror
Well thats it then - skank is gonna be on full-scale "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" since P only has that hair because of HER dontcha knaaaaaw!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lego is the bestest bloke ever ... he is da wun ... the biggest todger ever ... puts me in my place ... I would never have to work again if i didnt want to because he is sooo rich ... he has got me a lego house, a new pink rr (definitely NOT the one I hid wiv Cole) and he has bought me a horse called Wallis (not the same one i have bin hiding, just looks like it is) ... my family love him and can't wait for us to have a baybay ... in fact my sister is gunna move in wiv us to help and stuff .... we are already filmin a series all about livin in a lego house and having a baybay for imaginary channel 45000

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news (or views) but I really can’t see the courts putting her away. She’s a full time yummy mummy to H and has 2 vulnerable children in her care (according to her), PLUS she’s a woman. I bloody hope I’m wrong as I’d love to see her do time but I’m not holding my breath .
Nor can I Shizzler, all the reasons you said and not cells available.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Kryten been hitting the roids and downloading the filter app skank uses because since Sunday he's put on about 3st got some muscles and filtered the fuckety duck out of his face. Fame hungry cunts worse than sink boy and that's not an over exaggeration. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
A comment on here has just made me realise THATS why she stole Jet & Bunny & is Munchousening Jett into Harvey mark two .

It’s The Bankrupcy isn’t it ?

It can only be , because she clearly doesn’t want them in reality .

There’s no time spent, no input, no love or affection ( unless performative for a camera phone)
She’s taken them so she can say that she has two young children in her one care away from their abusive father , one of whom is vulnerable.

Sorry if everyone else has already figured this out .
It’s only just occurred to me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Whereas if she was attending with “the mother” it’d be pointy chin doing it. That makeup that was done on P for Edna’s wedding was abysmal. If that was my daughter I would’ve told her to wash it off and start again
It was really horrible and chavvy. It didn't do anything for her at all

Reactions: 19
more women go to prison for 'minor' offences than men ... none of that will wash, if she is at risk of custodial then she will be told to pack a bag on sentencing day
Especially for the level of what she's done. 750k tax evaded. She's playing with the big boys....err tax men. The 750k would put her at category 4 in the sentencing guidelines. She could easily get years.....this is without any charges for bankruptcy issues.

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 15.09.23.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 15.11.34.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Well thats it then - skank is gonna be on full-scale "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" since P only has that hair because of HER dontcha knaaaaaw!
I think that she is p'd off because Princess is not involving her in these things and because Princess has pulled out of the plaster classes ... any positive comments come long after her Dad / brother or Claire post something ... after she has been shamed into it by a comment in the press or maybe reading on here that we have noticed ... she is consumed with jealousy
---
Aaah he’s been let off the leash to go and get his Lego head remodelled!
'fave time of the week' is parking up outside the local SPAR shop then ?????? He really is awful looking isnt he - he actually makes unfiltered Carl and the milky bar kid look good ... i mean, the state of that bit of teenage bum fluff he looks like a school kid 🤦‍♀️ She has reached new levels of embarrassment here
---
Jealousy seems to be the go-to accusation with these people, never any substance or reality in what they say. Like a bunch of school kids, ohh you're just jealous...bleeping brainless morons.
the people she is hanging around with are all kids ... she is a 46 year old middle aged woman 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm waiting for the, "I'm gonna have your face tattooed on me and your gonna have my face tattooed on you"
Screenshot_20240222_152013_Google.jpg

---
Charles Drury hairstyle 😂
---
Actually from that photo he looks rather like that other plonker Charles Drury :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just said he has his hairstyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.