Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Above and beyond the call of duty as usual DC. Its just unbelievable how her brain works, she is truly missing lots of little grey cells.

I don't think the Carl texts/cheating/pink car/Wallis news had broken when they made this podcast so I'm wondering how she'll approach it (if at all) next week. I shall await your synopsis with interest...!
she will ignore it all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m a bit drunk after a night out with my bestie celebrating we be going to see Kylie in July 💖 ….yes, a proper bestie, unlike Skank who has zero real besties, I know my friend would do anything for me, she has done over the years, gee I love her, honestly this girl has so saved me 💖 TBH I have a few wonderful girl friends in my life, I’m a lucky gal, but she is my bestie bestie and she knows it 💖

Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me. Annoys me as I get so much info about celebs, but never about the Skank. I feel I let you lot down, I have lots of contacts but nothing about her. Dunno why I’m telling you lot this (drunk 🤦🏽‍♀️) just I was thinking I have so many beautiful girl friends who confide in me, Skank has no friends like this does she, she just uses people, what a sad life it is. I love my girl friends, tonight made me really realise she has nothing, what an empty shallow life it is, who hoo, Pricey you sad 💩 you going down girl…..oooer I’m v v v drunk, bad Kylie, I’m drunk posting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
You're still an excellent writer considering you're so drunk. Punctuation, capitals, everything! It's almost as though you're not drunk at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You're still an excellent writer considering you're so drunk. Punctuation, capitals, everything! It's almost as though you're not drunk at all.
Trust me I was very drunk, had to correct it a few times, but yeah I can see it is rather perfect for a drunk gal, look at me roll 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bet he struggling more with his mother and the rest of the family on his case over the skank! Silly little boy!! :ROFLMAO:
I bet LegoBoy told mummy it's all just a publicity ploy & he's making some money out of it, to 'help' KFP out.
Bet in life he's like Timothy Lumsden (Ronnie Corbett) in the programme 'Sorry', always making excuses & justify his actions to placate mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well done DC for listening to that crap. Skanky wants to do an OF shoot with Jodie Marsh?? Apart from the fact they hate each other, I can believe this will happen, they would both get some publicity from it. It would certainly be a niche market that would pay to see those two together. Both middle aged lumps with fake tits and loads of tattoos, lezzing it up for the camera :sick:
and dressed as schoolgirls wearing silly plaid skirts and pigtails.
Yeah weeely seksi that, like that horrendous fotershewt it did with the other plasticised bint who was half skank's age but almost as plastic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_6932.jpeg

Saw this pic of Fenella, and thought this must be something like legoman must see when Skank is coming at him demanding he gives her some baby gravy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I wonder if she thinks the forensic accountants are gonna be pathetic and gullible like the red tops and blindly believe everything she tells them, well my designer bags and jewellery they‘re all gifts, that wasn’t a holiday it was work, and those cars aren’t mine, I’ve given all my designer shoes away and I this is all I earned after expenses your honour….
Lets see how much she gets away with after all these years of waiting, surely she can’t get away with much more? Surely?
Joking aside, what a slap in the face for honest working decent ppl if this dirty slag gets away with any more than she already has.
And FGS, where the hell is that Sinky?

Reactions: 39
God 'she's a rough as a bears arse' as my mum would say! The state of her sitting in that hairdressers chair. She's actually a repulsive chav now. I cant believe that years ago I used to think she was so attractive! God knows what Pete and them must think!! You must look at her now and want to bleach yourself head to toe 🤮🤮🤮
The podcast is just utter deluded ramblings, God knows how DC got through it ( a medal for bravery is needed)
I'd love for a psychologist to analyse her, I do find her weirdly fascinating at times. Just to see how utterly narcissistic and deluded she is- iv never known anyone like her in real life. I find it interesting how she just seems stuck at a particular stage in life. She still thinks she that young girl going into the jungle. With her looks and the world at her feet, with all the press interest in her love life and the subsequent meeting with Pete. Its like she just rinses and repeats the same sort of things to try and recreate the frenzy and interest she had back in the day. But she fails to see its all in her head. No one thinks she's attractive, no one think she's successful anymore, no one is interested in her love life, no one's interested in her happy ending. There's other celebrities and beauties that people are interested in. She's like 20+ years past her sell by date.
But why does she do this? To keep trying to recreate this time in her life? It likes the replay button keeps getting stuck in her head. She's absolutely mental, and I don't know if that's down to the constant drug use, or her personality and the problems within that. Or both?? It's like she can never accept her reality, but the reality is she's in the deepest tit of her life- financially and healthy wise she has 5 beautiful children that needed her to be a mum, 2 of which are now better off without her. She's an absolute state. I can't understand her family standing by and enabling all of this- they themselves are killing her because that's what will happen in the end. And there will be no good crying then because they've more than played their part. Iv never seen such a sorry state of affairs.
Those poor little kiddies, thr damage its doing to them will soon be irreversible. God knows what they will grow up to be like and what mental health problems they will have as a result, probably some drug problems too. I'm just praying kieran can soon get them back and this will all be avoided. This should never have happened to them or got this far.
KP is at rock bottom and I cant see how shes going to get up- but it's who she's dragging down with her that worries me.
Great Post 👍

My personal opinion on her is that let's face it, she is completely unable and unsuitable to do any kind of proper job, she has no other means of making money, just her boobs and her mainly manufactured dramas and lies, that's why every breath she takes is only about them, even SHE knows theres just nothing else for her, NOTHING!
She has to invent points of interest (debatable I know) because there's just nothing else is there, talks endlessly about boobs, lips, hair, sex etc. All superficial fake tit, that's our Katie, empty inside, just a dark void of emptiness.....
Never underestimate the Pricey lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I actually think the horse story is more about her giving them up as she can’t afford them anymore , she would never admit to this because she is “minted”! But suspect she’s been advised to give up that expense by whoever is advising her on the bankruptcy stuff … surely she has to provide to the court evidence of her incoming / outgoings , in which case paying for horses care is not going to be considered an essential expense

Reactions: 39
She’s thick as bleeping concrete,which should bleeping bury the thick ugly bleep.

I’ve not posted much I know,my bleeping bleep tongue aches.👀

me tongue goes flaccid like legocuntboy cock when he’s near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Podcast run down 32 mins, ads 5 minutes. Recorded day before she went skiing.
SFP was late as she was in meetings.
She's in the hairdressers doing the pod, she's getting extensions re-done (so they only lasted about a week!) and had her nails done in the morning, then doing her TT shop.
She's not lazy, even working while having hair done :rolleyes:
SFP asks what she's been doing during half term, says roller blading with kids, then goes on to slag Brighton Pier off, as she took kids and met hairdresser Lou there, she got her ride tickets, but Lou didn't as ticket office then closed, so they couldn't go on all the rides. Went at 5.30pm. Moaning about how it was freezing. So that evening was ruined.
SFP asks about the quotes she keeps putting up on Insta...all positive she says, she a warrior behind the scenes.
Yes, she's still vaping.
Her mum says her lips are like a pig's snout.
Then a 5 minutes discussion on them having their periods, she's about to come on, so has her super tampax ready.
I bad review on Apple re the pod and her eating/vaping. If she wants to eat or vape, she will.
A bit about SFP's allotment.
Mentioned when she's with the horses.
She can't pronounce wheelbarrow.
Valentine's day, she only got that packet of sweets from Lou, got nothing else, SFP asked if JJ got her anything, said he's not her boyfriend, why has no one sent her anything, if she can get murder letters through the post and stuff like that, why not bleeping flowers, or a pair of shoes and a handbag, or a spa weekend.
Spent £50 on Bunny to get stuff for her boyfriend. Says she drains her. Calls her a smart arse.
She's now OBSESSED with moonboots, bought so many in different colours. Loves wearing tracksuits, loves to be comfy. Name dropped Dwight Yorke when she was with him about going into some shop, she loves combat pants too.
SFP asks if she wants to clear up any rumours: Goes on about JJ is just a friend who is a man, they don't say stuff when she is pictured with a woman. Apparently has got a journalist she's known for years going on the pod (Wonder if this will be like all the other guests they have said are going on, but never have materialised) Journalists don't check nothing. (I do actually partly agree with this!)
Her daily routine is different, this morning she got up, fed dogs and cat, sorted kids, made boiled eggs and soldiers, took Bunny with her to get nails done, sunbed, went in a shop, now getting hair extensions re-done, TT shop later, then skiing tomorrow.
She constantly checks stuff on her phone. Phone Harvey twice a day, he's always sending pictures and videos. She's always messaging kids. Amy is always having a go at her.
Last night Princess made pancakes then she cooked Fish fingers, chips and nuggets, they all sit round the table and take the piss out of each other, then bed at 8pm ready for Love Island, all the kids want to sit on her bed, she can't move, they are all on their phones.
Lots of background noise from the hairdressers.
A bit about psychic readings.
She's at her happiest with family and animals, being at home, horses too, she loves chaos, never gets any calm.
A bit about Jodie Marsh and her farm, media says they have a problem, wants to do an OF's shoot with her.
On the beg for presents for her birthday.
Viewer question about fillers and botox, she doesn't care about the stick, rises above it.

So nothing about the hidden pink car-Wallis the horse-or being engaged and pregnant to JJ, yet...:ROFLMAO:
Wait what, Bunny has a boyfriend and spent £50 on him!!!!!!!! She's too young for that kind of thing. Eating cips having her hair done the skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
What happened with the other new horses she had last year at the rural stables near Essex? Was that Cassie and Emma? are they long gone too or still being hidden?

Reactions: 21
God 'she's a rough as a bears arse' as my mum would say! The state of her sitting in that hairdressers chair. She's actually a repulsive chav now. I cant believe that years ago I used to think she was so attractive! God knows what Pete and them must think!! You must look at her now and want to bleach yourself head to toe 🤮🤮🤮
The podcast is just utter deluded ramblings, God knows how DC got through it ( a medal for bravery is needed)
I'd love for a psychologist to analyse her, I do find her weirdly fascinating at times. Just to see how utterly narcissistic and deluded she is- iv never known anyone like her in real life. I find it interesting how she just seems stuck at a particular stage in life. She still thinks she that young girl going into the jungle. With her looks and the world at her feet, with all the press interest in her love life and the subsequent meeting with Pete. Its like she just rinses and repeats the same sort of things to try and recreate the frenzy and interest she had back in the day. But she fails to see its all in her head. No one thinks she's attractive, no one think she's successful anymore, no one is interested in her love life, no one's interested in her happy ending. There's other celebrities and beauties that people are interested in. She's like 20+ years past her sell by date.
But why does she do this? To keep trying to recreate this time in her life? It likes the replay button keeps getting stuck in her head. She's absolutely mental, and I don't know if that's down to the constant drug use, or her personality and the problems within that. Or both?? It's like she can never accept her reality, but the reality is she's in the deepest tit of her life- financially and healthy wise she has 5 beautiful children that needed her to be a mum, 2 of which are now better off without her. She's an absolute state. I can't understand her family standing by and enabling all of this- they themselves are killing her because that's what will happen in the end. And there will be no good crying then because they've more than played their part. Iv never seen such a sorry state of affairs.
Those poor little kiddies, thr damage its doing to them will soon be irreversible. God knows what they will grow up to be like and what mental health problems they will have as a result, probably some drug problems too. I'm just praying kieran can soon get them back and this will all be avoided. This should never have happened to them or got this far.
KP is at rock bottom and I cant see how shes going to get up- but it's who she's dragging down with her that worries me.
But why does she do this? To keep trying to recreate this time in her life? It likes the replay button keeps getting stuck in her head. She's absolutely mental, and I don't know if that's down to the constant drug use, or her personality and the problems within that. Or both?? It's like she can never accept her reality,

I think it's down to her personality issues and the drugs. A personality disorder is ingrained in early adulthood. She's learned she gets what she wants through lying and shocking people so she carries on. She will get a slight 'hit' from attention or manipulating someone and she wants it constantly as she doesn't feel other emotions so much. It's all she knows. People with certain personality disorders self-medicate and try and get similar feelings through drugs, so it's a vicious cycle I think. She only wants what makes her feel good and ignores everything else, a total narc/ sociopath!
---
I actually think the horse story is more about her giving them up as she can’t afford them anymore , she would never admit to this because she is “minted”! But suspect she’s been advised to give up that expense by whoever is advising her on the bankruptcy stuff … surely she has to provide to the court evidence of her incoming / outgoings , in which case paying for horses care is not going to be considered an essential expense
I agree she wouldn't want to admit it. It's like her narc armour. She wants everyone to think she lives a lifestyle better than all the plebs, mansion, horses, fleet of lukshurry cars. What has she got when all that's gone? She hasn't got her looks anymore that's for sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.