Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't stand her, when she posts eye bleeping herself with a full on filter on, does she actually think she looks like that irl. She's mutilated her whole body! She's a rude obnoxious witch.

Reactions: 47
Thought this story was interesting and very relevant to KFP HMRC situation:

Yesssss it is interesting. She should be on for jail with the amount she owes. I never realized 'tax evasion' can be simply ignoring tax too. So she's definitely done that. Something I thought about the Kipper tax situation. How do they know she owes 750k? Is it possible they've investigated her already?........ or the forensic investigators for the bankruptcy uncovered her income and what she should be paying and shared that with HMRC?
The Insolvency service and HMRC are both government agencies after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve been thinking,I think she’s been mental from day she was born and it’s been ignored,seeing how she has always been ignores help as such (duck her lies re priory)She is defo bleeping mad,she has to be.The vile bleep.(sorry cunttongue going again).If she is I do not have one ounce of sympathy for IT.

Reactions: 29
I’ve been thinking,I think she’s been mental from day she was born and it’s been ignored,seeing how she has always been ignores help as such (duck her lies re priory)She is defo bleeping mad,she has to be.The vile bleep.(sorry cunttongue going again).
She could be Dolly, Leandro said she was 'wired wrong' / psychopath. She is unusual in how she ignores all the things normal people would be shitting bricks over, debt, Tax fraud, driving offences. I don't think many people could deny there's something very off!

Reactions: 27
What happened with the other new horses she had last year at the rural stables near Essex? Was that Cassie and Emma? are they long gone too or still being hidden?
Fenella was advertising them at one point (Well definitely Cassie)

Reactions: 26
Who is that Willow?makeup artist Jade?
Hi Dolly. The picture/article in Mirror of Princess with curly hair. Princess said she uses Jade to do her make up & another lady to do her hair. Jade, MUA, is used by both Emily & Princess. She's based in Essex, but also mobile customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The company she does the podcast for should pull her up on this but given they think it’s ok for her to do it so unprofessionally getting her bleeping hair done I wouldn’t hold my breath. But if she’s not careful they could dump her off the platform
This is just another in a long list of contracts that will end and not be renewed ... tiktok shop wont be far behind

• Heart
all the article says is the neighbours "claim" wallis has been taken & being that one of the neighbours is in skanks pockets its probably a load of lies
Just plain deflection
How does she get people to lie for her. Would they lie and give her an alibi if she committed murder!

Of course they wouldn't, so why lie for her any other time 😡

Everything is smoke and mirrors with her, constantly.
It might work with her dim 'fans' and her young clueless hangers on ... even whatever dim younger bloke she has in tow at any given time now ... BUT she wont pull the wool over the eyes of forensic accountants or bailiffs, if she thinks she can then she really is thick as mince

Great Post 👍

My personal opinion on her is that let's face it, she is completely unable and unsuitable to do any kind of proper job, she has no other means of making money, just her boobs and her mainly manufactured dramas and lies, that's why every breath she takes is only about them, even SHE knows theres just nothing else for her, NOTHING!
She has to invent points of interest (debatable I know) because there's just nothing else is there, talks endlessly about boobs, lips, hair, sex etc. All superficial fake tit, that's our Katie, empty inside, just a dark void of emptiness.....
Never underestimate the Pricey lol 😆
she is just an over the hill topless model with huge ridiculous fake tits who doesnt even take her top off for pics on OF because she has no nipples ...

• Haha
Thought this story was interesting and very relevant to KFP HMRC situation:

I don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news (or views) but I really can’t see the courts putting her away. She’s a full time yummy mummy to H and has 2 vulnerable children in her care (according to her), PLUS she’s a woman. I bloody hope I’m wrong as I’d love to see her do time but I’m not holding my breath .

• Angry
  • Haha
I wouldn’t bother trying to work out how her mind works. Just be glad you don’t understand - because you are normal! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Dolly. The picture/article in Mirror of Princess with curly hair. Princess said she uses Jade to do her make up & another lady to do her hair. Jade, MUA, is used by both Emily & Princess. She's based in Essex, but also mobile customers.
Whereas if she was attending with “the mother” it’d be pointy chin doing it. That makeup that was done on P for Edna’s wedding was abysmal. If that was my daughter I would’ve told her to wash it off and start again

Reactions: 28
So if she isn't in a relationship with legohead who on earth did she expect to buy her stuff for Valentine's day? Her mother? Sister? Sinky? Says it all really, she just thinks people should give HER stuff! Did she give her kids anything? I'm guessing no seeing as she didn't even give them a proper Christmas. Plus talking into a phone while getting your hair done isn't WORK you lazy witch! Says it all that she thinks just sitting around talking counts as work these days.

Reactions: 35
I don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news (or views) but I really can’t see the courts putting her away. She’s a full time yummy mummy to H and has 2 vulnerable children in her care (according to her), PLUS she’s a woman. I bloody hope I’m wrong as I’d love to see her do time but I’m not holding my breath .
more women go to prison for 'minor' offences than men ... none of that will wash, if she is at risk of custodial then she will be told to pack a bag on sentencing day

Reactions: 33
I would rather she was not imprisoned. I would prefer her to wear an ankle bracelet, have her passport taken away and the bankruptcy extended for several years. That would be more of a punishment. She would benefit from prison by writing books and tv programs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.