Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Wallace has just been moved to her neighbour Helen's stables a bit like the RR being put on her driveway.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s getting very aggressive these days isn’t she, hmmmm methinks she’s feeling it all closing in on her now, state of her sour-looking face as well, how does she still have fans 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2772633
"Bollocks to you." What an absolute delight she is. Usually if somebody complains about something, you apologise and try to make it right. She's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
God 'she's a rough as a bears arse' as my mum would say! The state of her sitting in that hairdressers chair. She's actually a repulsive chav now. I cant believe that years ago I used to think she was so attractive! God knows what Pete and them must think!! You must look at her now and want to bleach yourself head to toe 🤮🤮🤮
The podcast is just utter deluded ramblings, God knows how DC got through it ( a medal for bravery is needed)
I'd love for a psychologist to analyse her, I do find her weirdly fascinating at times. Just to see how utterly narcissistic and deluded she is- iv never known anyone like her in real life. I find it interesting how she just seems stuck at a particular stage in life. She still thinks she that young girl going into the jungle. With her looks and the world at her feet, with all the press interest in her love life and the subsequent meeting with Pete. Its like she just rinses and repeats the same sort of things to try and recreate the frenzy and interest she had back in the day. But she fails to see its all in her head. No one thinks she's attractive, no one think she's successful anymore, no one is interested in her love life, no one's interested in her happy ending. There's other celebrities and beauties that people are interested in. She's like 20+ years past her sell by date.
But why does she do this? To keep trying to recreate this time in her life? It likes the replay button keeps getting stuck in her head. She's absolutely mental, and I don't know if that's down to the constant drug use, or her personality and the problems within that. Or both?? It's like she can never accept her reality, but the reality is she's in the deepest tit of her life- financially and healthy wise she has 5 beautiful children that needed her to be a mum, 2 of which are now better off without her. She's an absolute state. I can't understand her family standing by and enabling all of this- they themselves are killing her because that's what will happen in the end. And there will be no good crying then because they've more than played their part. Iv never seen such a sorry state of affairs.
Those poor little kiddies, thr damage its doing to them will soon be irreversible. God knows what they will grow up to be like and what mental health problems they will have as a result, probably some drug problems too. I'm just praying kieran can soon get them back and this will all be avoided. This should never have happened to them or got this far.
KP is at rock bottom and I cant see how shes going to get up- but it's who she's dragging down with her that worries me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Does anyone know if JJ has signed up to Skanky's "Olive" agency?
---
I think Wallace has just been moved to her neighbour Helen's stables a bit like the RR being put on her driveway.
I think you are right. Helen is in cahoots with her and maybe the RR was put there deliberately by SB's delivery service, and it was not moved there by PP and the Clan in order to flag Helen's dealings with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if JJ has signed up to Skanky's "Olive" agency?
---

I think you are right. Helen is in cahoots with her and maybe the RR was put there deliberately by SB's delivery service, and it was not moved there by PP and the Clan in order to flag Helen's dealings with her
Do you think the other horse she had got taken?
I think it was younger so probably worth more

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #360
The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take HER away!
She’s vile but I can never understand why there’s this pervasive conversation around women having a baggy vag from having lots of different penises.
I seem to have a recollection of Lily Allen doing a gig years back and above her was the caption, "Lily Allen has a baggy fanny" 🙄
Wouldn't surprise me if this is where it came from ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, Meghan Markle seems to have the title for turning expensive clothing into complete crumpled ugly messes! Must be a narc talent!
Sorry but I disagree strongly. MM
always looks stunning in everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
"Bollocks to you." What an absolute delight she is. Usually if somebody complains about something, you apologise and try to make it right. She's disgusting.
The company she does the podcast for should pull her up on this but given they think it’s ok for her to do it so unprofessionally getting her bleeping hair done I wouldn’t hold my breath. But if she’s not careful they could dump her off the platform

Reactions: 22
Oh no, I drunk posted 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was rather tipsy last night, I couldn’t get my key in the door, ooooh I went a bit Skanky-like 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Trust me to mention what my friend told me, what I like 🤦🏽‍♀️ it‘s not scandalous gossip, just I know the type of cancer the top Royal has, not sure I should spell it out, but it’s the same cancer the abdicated King, the Duke of Windsor had, accordingly it’s quite bad, but is treatable. Quick google search of Duke of Windsor will tell you what cancer it is, that’s all I’m saying.

Back on topic, glad I didn’t listen to her podcast today as I was going to, thanks to DC again for listening to her garbage. So recorded before the ski trip and the Wallis story broke, so she hasn’t addressed anything, well next week she’ll have to with all the stories the clan are planting in the press, plus we might get the OK mag bollox in the next few days. I caught 5 minutes of that TT Live Kryten did the other day, he looked very uncomfortable with all the questions being asked about her, he’s out of his depth playing her lying game, convinced he’s not going to be able to keep the fakery up for long, reckon he’s already struggling with the pretence of it all, ticky tocky for the fake relationship.
Bet he struggling more with his mother and the rest of the family on his case over the skank! Silly little boy!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

not sure whether this has been posted, or even if it’s true but…
The horse would be worth nothing at this stage, I hope am animal rescue has taken them.
---
I’m taking it from that that the bailiffs did take him. You know it is with her. Whatever she posts the opposite is true
I doubt the baliffs took the horses, they are expensive to keep and too old to have any resale value, maybe 1,000 or 1,500 each if they are lucky. Livery would be at least 120 a week each

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yes I must agree I don't like the shaming around the appearance of our fannys. Mine looks like a venus fly trap and I've only had the pleasure of 2 men in my entire life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You just know every woman who just read that post imagined it snapping shut in thought of skanky 🤣🤣🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The horse would be worth nothing at this stage, I hope am animal rescue has taken them.
Exactly & even if he was worth a few quid years ago & we only have kippers word for that, she hasnt done a thing with him, not competed or anything so he has the value of any other horse in their 20's which is virtully nothing

Reactions: 16
Exactly & even if he was worth a few quid years ago & we only have kippers word for that, she hasnt done a thing with him, not competed or anything so he has the value of any other horse in their 20's which is virtully nothing
That’s why I wonder if they are really referring to her new horse that she has been very coy about

Reactions: 15
That’s why I wonder if they are really referring to her new horse that she has been very coy about
all the article says is the neighbours "claim" wallis has been taken & being that one of the neighbours is in skanks pockets its probably a load of lies
Just plain deflection

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done DC for listening to that crap. Skanky wants to do an OF shoot with Jodie Marsh?? Apart from the fact they hate each other, I can believe this will happen, they would both get some publicity from it. It would certainly be a niche market that would pay to see those two together. Both middle aged lumps with fake tits and loads of tattoos, lezzing it up for the camera :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.