Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her hand will be forever frozen in a vape-shaped claw.....

View attachment 2771499
It looks like Legohead is cringeing at the stench coming off the thing
---
I could put my weekly shopping in those bags he has under his eyes 🛍 👀
I'm alot older than him and don't have any under mine
Whaddya mean Staple? Thats the look of a Man in Love innit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Even if the bailiffs do have him I am sure she would be allowed to visit during the repayment period
It can't be arsed with its kids so would Wallis qualify for a royal visit from it??
---
Those ridiculous shire horse feet style boots were borrowed from Chloe 🤣View attachment 2771615
I reckon these are like gaiters, that is a sort of sleeve that you wear over shoes to make it look like you are wearing boots. They wear them in Australia & such places to stop snakes and spiders going up your trouser legs LOL

TBH you might as well wear bloody wellingtons!!
---
Just spat my drink out 🤣
It isn’t unless you have a lot of partners, WHILE insisting each is bigger than the last 🤣🤣🤣 Lego man may only be teeny in height but he must have the girth of a barrel 😳
Doubt it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Knock off imitation Givenchy shark lock boots...by the looks of them
Absolutely horrible things just like that ghastly Balenciaga pair with the socks inside.
You might as well get a bit of scrap leather then strap it round your calf for the same effect - and as for paying £899 for them????? :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Podcast run down 32 mins, ads 5 minutes. Recorded day before she went skiing.
SFP was late as she was in meetings.
She's in the hairdressers doing the pod, she's getting extensions re-done (so they only lasted about a week!) and had her nails done in the morning, then doing her TT shop.
She's not lazy, even working while having hair done :rolleyes:
SFP asks what she's been doing during half term, says roller blading with kids, then goes on to slag Brighton Pier off, as she took kids and met hairdresser Lou there, she got her ride tickets, but Lou didn't as ticket office then closed, so they couldn't go on all the rides. Went at 5.30pm. Moaning about how it was freezing. So that evening was ruined.
SFP asks about the quotes she keeps putting up on Insta...all positive she says, she a warrior behind the scenes.
Yes, she's still vaping.
Her mum says her lips are like a pig's snout.
Then a 5 minutes discussion on them having their periods, she's about to come on, so has her super tampax ready.
I bad review on Apple re the pod and her eating/vaping. If she wants to eat or vape, she will.
A bit about SFP's allotment.
Mentioned when she's with the horses.
She can't pronounce wheelbarrow.
Valentine's day, she only got that packet of sweets from Lou, got nothing else, SFP asked if JJ got her anything, said he's not her boyfriend, why has no one sent her anything, if she can get murder letters through the post and stuff like that, why not bleeping flowers, or a pair of shoes and a handbag, or a spa weekend.
Spent £50 on Bunny to get stuff for her boyfriend. Says she drains her. Calls her a smart arse.
She's now OBSESSED with moonboots, bought so many in different colours. Loves wearing tracksuits, loves to be comfy. Name dropped Dwight Yorke when she was with him about going into some shop, she loves combat pants too.
SFP asks if she wants to clear up any rumours: Goes on about JJ is just a friend who is a man, they don't say stuff when she is pictured with a woman. Apparently has got a journalist she's known for years going on the pod (Wonder if this will be like all the other guests they have said are going on, but never have materialised) Journalists don't check nothing. (I do actually partly agree with this!)
Her daily routine is different, this morning she got up, fed dogs and cat, sorted kids, made boiled eggs and soldiers, took Bunny with her to get nails done, sunbed, went in a shop, now getting hair extensions re-done, TT shop later, then skiing tomorrow.
She constantly checks stuff on her phone. Phone Harvey twice a day, he's always sending pictures and videos. She's always messaging kids. Amy is always having a go at her.
Last night Princess made pancakes then she cooked Fish fingers, chips and nuggets, they all sit round the table and take the piss out of each other, then bed at 8pm ready for Love Island, all the kids want to sit on her bed, she can't move, they are all on their phones.
Lots of background noise from the hairdressers.
A bit about psychic readings.
She's at her happiest with family and animals, being at home, horses too, she loves chaos, never gets any calm.
A bit about Jodie Marsh and her farm, media says they have a problem, wants to do an OF's shoot with her.
On the beg for presents for her birthday.
Viewer question about fillers and botox, she doesn't care about the stick, rises above it.

So nothing about the hidden pink car-Wallis the horse-or being engaged and pregnant to JJ, yet...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She's in the hairdressers doing the pod, she's getting extensions re-done (so they only lasted about a week!) and had her nails done in the morning, then doing her TT shop.
SFP asks what she's been doing during half term, says roller blading with kids, then goes on to slag Brighton Pier off, as she took kids and met hairdresser Lou there, she got her ride tickets, but Lou didn't as ticket office then closed, so they couldn't go on all the rides. Went at 5.30pm. Moaning about how it was freezing. So that evening was ruined.
SFP asks about the quotes she keeps putting up on Insta...all positive she says, she a warrior behind the scenes.
Yes, she's still vaping.
Then a 5 minutes discussion on them having their periods, she's about to come on, so has her super tampax ready.
I bad review on Apple re the pod and her eating/vaping. If she wants to eat or vape, she will.
Valentine's day, she only got that packet of sweets from Lou, got nothing else, SFP asked if JJ got her anything, said he's not her boyfriend, why has no one sent her anything, if she can get murder letters through the post and stuff like that, why not bleeping flowers, or a pair of shoes and a handbag, or a spa weekend.
Spent £50 on Bunny to get stuff for her boyfriend. Says she drains her. Calls her a smart arse.
She's now OBSESSED with moonboots, bought so many in different colours. Loves wearing tracksuits, loves to be comfy. Name dropped Dwight Yorke when she was with him about going into some shop, she loves combat pants too.
SFP asks if she wants to clear up any rumours: Goes on about JJ is just a friend who is a man, they don't say stuff when she is pictured with a woman. Apparently has got a journalist she's known for years going on the pod (Wonder if this will be like all the other guests they have said are going on, but never have materialised) Journalists don't check nothing. (I do actually partly agree with this!)
Her daily routine is different, this morning she got up, fed dogs and cat, sorted kids, made boiled eggs and soldiers, took Bunny with her to get nails done, sunbed, went in a shop, now getting hair extensions re-done, TT shop later, then skiing tomorrow.
She constantly checks stuff on her phone. Phone Harvey twice a day, he's always sending pictures and videos. She's always messaging kids. Amy is always having a go at her.
Last night Princess made pancakes then she cooked Fish fingers, chips and nuggets, they all sit round the table and take the piss out of each other, then bed at 8pm ready for Love Island, all the kids want to sit on her bed, she can't move, they are all on their phones.
She's at her happiest with family and animals, being at home, horses too, she loves chaos, never gets any calm.
A bit about Jodie Marsh and her farm, media says they have a problem, wants to do an OF's shoot with her.
Viewer question about fillers and botox, she doesn't care about the stick, rises above it.

So nothing about the hidden pink car-Wallis the horse-or being engaged and pregnant to JJ, yet...:ROFLMAO:
@Spent £50 on Bunny, to get stuff for her boyfriend' ? What boyfriend? Bloody hell DV, how do you do it. Must be draining your head as well as perforating your poor ear drums :LOL:. So, this was before skiing. Not her boyfriend - why picture's of them kissing? All fake & set up for £££££ for them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Come on Smilie, spill the royal tea! It’s not as if we are getting much Skank tea at the minute, things have gone deathly quiet x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Spent £50 on Bunny, to get stuff for her boyfriend' ? What boyfriend? Bloody hell DV, how do you do it. Must be draining your head as well as perforating your poor ear drums :LOL:. So, this was before skiing. Not her boyfriend - why picture's of them kissing? All fake & set up for £££££ for them both.
Sorry DC, NOT DV - Too early ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Old news but The Sun is still going for her! This was posted on their TwatTok a couple of hours ago!

The unfiltered picture of her is horrendous and she can't ride, that poor horse, all you need to hack down a lane is a snaffle!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, she's still vaping.

"Cooked fish fingers, chips and nuggets" - wow, what an amazing family meal. Sadly I reckon she never cooks a proper meal for the kiddies and they live off ultra processed junk.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am so glad you have had a good night out!! It’s true-you can’t pay people to be your friend. She has acquaintances that she calls friends. But they disappear as fast as they show up. Then poof! Gone, and it’s like they never existed.
A true friend is someone who knows they can turn to you in times of grief, confusion, or need, knowing that you would do what ever you could from lending a listening ear to moving mountains. As BadJanet says, a real friendship works both ways. Skank is only interested in taking, no-one would ever turn to her for help, or expect constructive, thoughtful advice or consolation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Bunny is 'draining her' now. For money?....like all the men she complains about. It's called having kids. Don't have them full time if you don't want to pay!

• Angry
Reactions: 42
As long as the right people who need to know have seen that post about the Range Roger nothing she does or says will make a difference
I don't think any amount of lies and deflection will work on the forensic accountants or the bailiffs ... good luck with that game Kipper 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So before KP went skiing she still had dogs and horses (do we believe her) doesn’t say she is leaving kids and going on holiday
So as we thought she will ignore all the negative reports

Reactions: 24
Said it was Bunny's boyfriend and in the next breath said it wasn't her boyfriend, as she loves him, so as usual contradicts herself straight away. 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Come on Smilie, spill the royal tea! It’s not as if we are getting much Skank tea at the minute, things have gone deathly quiet x
Oh no, I drunk posted 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was rather tipsy last night, I couldn’t get my key in the door, ooooh I went a bit Skanky-like 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Trust me to mention what my friend told me, what I like 🤦🏽‍♀️ it‘s not scandalous gossip, just I know the type of cancer the top Royal has, not sure I should spell it out, but it’s the same cancer the abdicated King, the Duke of Windsor had, accordingly it’s quite bad, but is treatable. Quick google search of Duke of Windsor will tell you what cancer it is, that’s all I’m saying.

Back on topic, glad I didn’t listen to her podcast today as I was going to, thanks to DC again for listening to her garbage. So recorded before the ski trip and the Wallis story broke, so she hasn’t addressed anything, well next week she’ll have to with all the stories the clan are planting in the press, plus we might get the OK mag bollox in the next few days. I caught 5 minutes of that TT Live Kryten did the other day, he looked very uncomfortable with all the questions being asked about her, he’s out of his depth playing her lying game, convinced he’s not going to be able to keep the fakery up for long, reckon he’s already struggling with the pretence of it all, ticky tocky for the fake relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ooooh just realised I put Dolly in my reply, sorry @Rita Chevrolet , you were the one that requested the bins 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

In my defence, I was distracted, I had just managed to secure 4 tickets to see Kylie at Hyde Park, I’m taking my daughter to her first Kylie gig 💖 with Mr SK and my best friend, you can see the smile on my face from Neath 😁 I was a bit grumpy at the beginning of the week, she was annoying me, no longer, haha Skank I'm winning you’re so not, with your fake Lego-headed BF doing your bidding. I’m so happy 😁

I’m taking this as a sign Skank’s going down, good things are happening for me not her 😁 Have to say the bill came in at just under £600 for 4 tickets, I bought priority area ones in the end, outrageous, but you can’t put a price on my love for the pint-sized pop princess that is Kylie…..What a Day 🥳🤩

Edit…a fiver to see Skank in Neath, £150 to see Kylie in Hyde Park….ooooh mind the gap Skank 😂

View attachment 2771164
I'm really pleased for you Kylie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So pleased you had a great night..hope your head is not too sore this morning 😀.
Spill the tea on what your friend said about the health of a senior royal...we wont tell anyone 😉 xx 😀
You beat me to it - I was just going to ask that! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, she's still vaping.

Above and beyond the call of duty as usual DC. Its just unbelievable how her brain works, she is truly missing lots of little grey cells.

I don't think the Carl texts/cheating/pink car/Wallis news had broken when they made this podcast so I'm wondering how she'll approach it (if at all) next week. I shall await your synopsis with interest...!

Reactions: 31
She’s getting very aggressive these days isn’t she, hmmmm methinks she’s feeling it all closing in on her now, state of her sour-looking face as well, how does she still have fans 🤦🏽‍♀️….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s getting very aggressive these days isn’t she, hmmmm methinks she’s feeling it all closing in on her now, state of her sour-looking face as well, how does she still have fans 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2772633
Absolute state of that “hair”. I’m 100% certain she NEVER, EVER, runs a brush or comb through it. Just waits till it’s a matty mess then blags more extensions. Rinse and repeat. Don’t the stylists get sick of having to do self care for her, I know I would. Plus it must stink

just noticed the tiny eye as well. Any tinier and it’ll be closed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2772633
Ooh look at the face on it!! Some one is in a bad mood because the :poop: is finally hitting the fan! Her walls are coming tumbling down and her lies can't build them up again anymore!
The more I look at photos of her and JJ, he looks more and more repulsed by her as days go on. I am guessing that as another poster said, he doesn't like her behaviour. Get out now boy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.