Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was clan price, I wouldn’t go threatening Carl - his associates have form.
Was just about to say same thing, think I'd be more scared of carls mates than the grifting clan. Just hope Carl goes for the jugular now and tell all about kids, pets and financial stuff , skank needs taking down!
[/QUOTE]
I thought the wording on the posts sounded just like him

Reactions: 33
I bet she keeps trying to kiss legoman and throwing herself at him, but he's not having any of it, imagine that puckered hole mouth coming towards you, anyone with any decency would boke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

View attachment 2763228
thats such thrilling content there Enda but y'know NOTHING can cover over the explosive mess your effing 'orrible sister has created!

Dig up as many Dandelions as you like but it won't obliterate the festering, stinking pile of shite skanky has pissed-off to leave you morons to deal with, oh and don't go thinking you can cover this up because YOU CANNOT! Its all out there now with Rogue SB who has finally had it with the skank :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If Carl has decided to spill. He's not going to stop now. He has seen the disgusting Pricey in action with her exes and children and animals. He will have taken this into account before returning the car.. getting the press involved and going onto SM to start the snowball rolling... he needs to take his time now to see the best way forward to absolutely inialahate her and her poxy inbred family...I don't like him but he hasn't got 5 children and animals he's abused forever she has...so if he can take her down.. I'm all for it FFS hurry up Alex Keiron and whoever wants to help !!!!!🙏😘
I hope you are right but Carl does tend to venture out and then run and hide for ages. I hope, hope, hope you are right!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t make up my mind whether he planned this before he left for LV (so hopefully sober) or whether he rang Fingers or another mate whilst steaming drunk.
I know and I suppose we won't find this out. But however he did this there must have been some planning beforehand. He's had a good teacher with her for the last 3 years so I'm sure he knows how to work with the press now to get full exposure for her many devious plans and scams. I'm happy someone is finally shocking it to the scruffy horrible cow... yeeyyy 🤣

Reactions: 28
She’s a tool bleep 👀she’s bleeping vile,she won’t get a visiting squirrel in her garden like I do……oh wait👀hmmm she’s knows a few squirrels but they ain’t a proper one🐿 🤣
Haha sooo funny you Dolly 😘 I get loads of squirrels I'm my garden too we must be good uns Dolly x 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When Cole released the audio of her admitting taking coke in 2022. He asked KP to tell AFP to leave him alone. I wonder if AFP does the same sort of thing KP does, bombarding people with 100s of messages? I think KP will have blamed Carl for her behaviour to AFP, AFP then goes on the attack as carl was designated the 'bad guy'. Maybe the whole clan do this sort of thing and that's why Carl's gone off line?

''Carl Woods has shared an explosive voice recording where Katie Price argues about 'coke', after their bitter split last week.

Their break-up has got even messier as in the early hours of Thursday morning, Carl, 33, uploaded a voice note dated from September this year to his 232,000 followers arguing with Katie over 'coke'.

In the now-deleted recording, the former glamour model, 44, admits to not turning up to events before she goes on to say 'I was on coke' and has been hiding it from her terminally ill mother Amy Price.

Carl, meanwhile, accused Amy of treating him unfairly and urged Katie to tell her to "leave me alone".''

I know and I suppose we won't find this out. But however he did this there must have been some planning beforehand. He's had a good teacher with her for the last 3 years so I'm sure he knows how to work with the press now to get full exposure for her many devious plans and scams. I'm happy someone is finally shocking it to the scruffy horrible cow... yeeyyy 🤣
Emmmm, if not planned, whoever Carl rang would have to have access to the keys and have someone on standby to drive them back. There must have been at least talk of doing it before he went. Perhaps the x post just brought if forward? I really don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I Think 🤔 The return of the Pink Range Rover could of been a knee jerk reaction to the Taxman announcement as that took some planning
The Instagram posts were because she did her usual routine of contacting the Ex, to try to keep Sinky in Limbo
This can’t be retracted and will either get the Ball rolling for a Sinky Tell All or she gets her Claws back into him and they get back together ( can’t see it happening though) so Bring on the Avalanche Carly Boy 🙏🙏👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not as knowledgeable as you lot but as she’s already alluded to coercive control and there are witnesses to him being mean to Harvey/kicking off in public I’d reckon she’s threatened him with a big reveal of the “real reason our love ended”?
In that case he could just come back with 'The F4J stuff is true'. He could say she abused Harvey. The stuff in the F4J accusations was about a holiday and 'other men'.....they mentioned Carl smashing a phone as a separate thing.
He also did want to out the Lynne story, so I wonder what pushed him to do that? I can only think he might be jealous of KP and Lynne....or he was not happy with what went on regarding the kids at the MM.

Reactions: 32
Emmmm, if not planned, whoever Carl rang would have to have access to the keys and have someone on standby to drive them back. There must have been at least talk of doing it before he went. Perhaps the x post just brought if forward? I really don’t know.
Yes the X 💋tipped him over the edge . I would love for her to get p#ssed today and kick off...what I'd really like is another drunken singing coke session..".I love the coke it gets me in the air ." with full video footage...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine what Legohead's Mummy is thinking seeing the mess her little soldier has dropped himself into?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes the X 💋tipped him over the edge . I would love for her to get p#ssed today and kick off...what I'd really like is another drunken singing coke session..".I love the coke it gets me in the air ." with full video footage...🤣
OMG, so would I 🙏

Good job she wasn’t in the uk when it happened or she’d be round there trying to climb through his window 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

View attachment 2763228
Maybe she's burying stuff for her scummy sister 👀

• Haha
I Think 🤔 The return of the Pink Range Rover could of been a knee jerk reaction to the Taxman announcement as that took some planning
I don't think it would take any planning at all - just a phonecall to a mate or colleague saying "dump her car at her house".

I'm not saying any of this to be argumentative, I just think it's an occam's razor situation. She's made him look like a mug, it's tipped him over the edge and he's thought "duck it".

I don't think it's anything more than him lighting the bridge on fire.

Maybe she's burying stuff for her scummy sister 👀
A neighbour stated that Edna has grifted an excavator for the day and now theres a trench in the back garden big enough to fit a Range Rover in........................................ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure, as I think there is another family close by too, Jo & Julian Mantell, who were friends with her, but fell out, but they are still friends with Kieran.
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.
---
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.
Your not a Thicko dolly.
We will join you.
Cheers from Mr Cluck and my self

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.