Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a bleep and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!
I love her too! She worries the duck out of me though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry guys, it’s totally off topic and I’ve slapped my own wrist as I hate it when others do it. This person, Rebecca, a fascinating young trans lady, can be seen on Soft White Underbelly on YouTube or Facebook.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m disgusted by the state of those minging nails. No wonder her nose is a state with lumps and bumps if she’s constantly wiping tit stained nails over it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Frumpy dumpty is such a twit. Your garden ain't nowt special you enabling piece of tit. Bet her ears were ringing last night after the bleep lung thief finished screeching down the phone at her about Carl's tea...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Carl has decided to spill. He's not going to stop now. He has seen the disgusting Pricey in action with her exes and children and animals. He will have taken this into account before returning the car.. getting the press involved and going onto SM to start the snowball rolling... he needs to take his time now to see the best way forward to absolutely inialahate her and her poxy inbred family...I don't like him but he hasn't got 5 children and animals he's abused forever she has...so if he can take her down.. I'm all for it FFS hurry up Alex Keiron and whoever wants to help !!!!!🙏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ednas even got a beige tool belt thingy. You couldn't make it up!!
She’s a tool bleep 👀she’s bleeping vile,she won’t get a visiting squirrel in her garden like I do……oh wait👀hmmm she’s knows a few squirrels but they ain’t a proper one🐿 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry guys, it’s totally off topic and I’ve slapped my own wrist as I hate it when others do it. This person, Rebecca, a fascinating young trans lady, can be seen on Soft White Underbelly on YouTube or Facebook.
Love her!! The last video she seemed to be doing much better. You can see that Mark is really invested.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m disgusted by the state of those minging nails. No wonder her nose is a state with lumps and bumps if she’s constantly wiping tit stained nails over it 🤢🤢🤢
Genuinely could make myself feel Ill by looking at those disgusting nails , so I only looked very briefly …. And yes it did look like tit under them .
No massive surprise with her filthy habits.

God knows how Carl could stand to be anywhere near her or her filthy hovel .

He may be an enormous Fanny with a peanut for a brain , but he does at least look clean.

That’s probably the only good thing I have to say about him 🤣
Oh and Sid , of course .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
If he has information about the safety & well being of the children, illegal doings concerning bankruptcy, drugs, diving while banned etc, no NDA is worth the paper it was written on. And as you quite rightly say, where would she get the money to sue him. Questions would be asked how she could fund taking him to court. To put it bluntly, she’s buggered. I hope he will help Kieran & a big impact would be if he told what’s really happening to those kids & animals, especially Blade’s death.
For all his many sins its obvious SB loves dogs by the way he loves Sid and kept him AWAY from the skank, yet that just makes it more strange why he never tackled the old boot about Blade and all the rest who sufferred at her hands.

Cole you can put all that right now as regards the animal cruelty at that dump & you can release those kids from Hell too so they can Go Home at last. You know you want to stick it to her BIG TIME - so do it! - enjoy and savour every last moment of her's and Clan Grifter's MISERY :)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think it's entirely possible CW just lost his tit at being sent a stupid bleeping "X" on his birthday, by his ex who was on holiday with another bloke about 15 minutes after they split up - then regretted it and deleted everything.

I'm not saying I like the man, nor that he's a good person, but I'd be none too happy if I got that message either.

In short, you can't keep behaving like an utter twit to people but still expect loyalty from them. I find her incredibly frustrating, but it's only going to take one person to crack, and it'll be like watching dominoes falling. I appreciate why PA & KH have to keep it locked down, but (other than being ashamed of being tied to her publicly) there's lots of other people she didn't have kids with who could easily be tipped over the edge.

Let's hope CW is the first domino.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

Been doing some catching up so a few threads 🧵 behind, two pics I've made for today so far, first one @Rita Chevrolet asked me to put Legohead's face on this pic to send Katie for valentine's day. 😀😄😄😄❤😘 xxx.

Happy (belated) valentine's day Katie from Legohead 😄 x...

Resizer_17081782021005.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If Carl has decided to spill. He's not going to stop now. He has seen the disgusting Pricey in action with her exes and children and animals. He will have taken this into account before returning the car.. getting the press involved and going onto SM to start the snowball rolling... he needs to take his time now to see the best way forward to absolutely inialahate her and her poxy inbred family...I don't like him but he hasn't got 5 children and animals he's abused forever she has...so if he can take her down.. I'm all for it FFS hurry up Alex Keiron and whoever wants to help !!!!!🙏😘
I can’t make up my mind whether he planned this before he left for LV (so hopefully sober) or whether he rang Fingers or another mate whilst steaming drunk.

Reactions: 28
I really hope he did, make some of the money back he said she’s due him. Skank will be losing her tit on the slopes 👏🏼😂😂
I bet Legohead is seeing The Real Skank that never usually emerges from behind the facade for many months, you know, after she's played Nicey Pricey to lure the sap in to his Doom. Bet he'll be on the first available plane to his Mummy after this lot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.
---
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.
lol, have another and keep posting. I LOVE IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.