Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off cuntlung and duck off again.⚰It’s bleeping near.
Seems the cunts not well enough to spend time doing things with the kids and make sure they are ok and fed but soon gets off her arse when the gravy train needs saving with some deflection pictures, same with Edna frumpy dumpy dumpling soon rushes round to Pricey Towers when the gravy train is in jeopardy but any other time she's playing lady of the manor. Set of cunts the whole lot of them. 😎

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She likes to use other peoples phones to do her dirty work, she sent messages from princess’s before. She’s probably got a few spare SIM cards tucked away aswell so if she is blocked she can just use a different sim
Burner phones more like! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Carl has decided to spill. He's not going to stop now. He has seen the disgusting Pricey in action with her exes and children and animals. He will have taken this into account before returning the car.. getting the press involved and going onto SM to start the snowball rolling... he needs to take his time now to see the best way forward to absolutely inialahate her and her poxy inbred family...I don't like him but he hasn't got 5 children and animals he's abused forever she has...so if he can take her down.. I'm all for it FFS hurry up Alex Keiron and whoever wants to help !!!!!🙏😘
He bottled out once before though, when he had split with her and put out the voice note about her drug taking and lying to her mum about it. But then of course he went back to her, let's hope that's not the case this time!

Reactions: 26
I reckon he’s maybe a bit freaked at what he’s actually done & has deactivated it because he will have received a shitload of messages along with threats from skank & the clan. Thing is he cannot backtrack because how would he explain away the car?
You can always just deactivate comments.

Reactions: 10
He bottled out once before though, when he had split with her and put out the voice note about her drug taking and lying to her mum about it. But then of course he went back to her, let's hope that's not the case this time!
He threw a grenade with the car & posts, there’s no going back from that. Whether he goes & sells a story to the papers though, I’m not sure. I think he’s waiting to see what she does now. It would be the perfect time for Alex to spill his guts… strike while the irons hot Alex 🙏🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think it's gone on too long now. As long as he stays strong and doesn't want to be the biggest door mat in history

Reactions: 20
I don't think Lego bleep will shag that old bleep. He's in it cos he thinks she's still got some clout, which we know she ain't & she thinks he'll resurrect her career, which we know died a death when she split from Pete. Lego bleep must know what a bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.