Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When SB say 'it's on her drive, maybe her family hide it. Bird paid in cash' Could he mean Helen the neighbour? As in Helen may hide it and she paid for it (maybe for skank)
Wish these people proof read their messages! If you're going to spill tea make it understandable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?
I really hope he did, make some of the money back he said she’s due him. Skank will be losing her tit on the slopes 👏🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the most likely reason carl has deactivated his account is that KP's trolling brain dead fan club are probably harassing him. They were there straight away in the comments ( just like with kierons live last night) so we can only imagine what they've been private messaging him.
Also a way to stop the clan trying to contact him?
I am secretly hoping that it might be that he's got a deal with the sun etc as someone posted earlier though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I agree with you, i think he did love her.
I also agree with others who have pointed out that MP and KH seem to be on good terms with him. That's always been odd in itself really. So there must be some good in him that we don't see. I must admit I struggled with him the night of the alleged bust up with him and Kate, but now I'm even more unsure of how that went down. I can't imagine MP and KH accepting him as much as they have done if they felt he was a danger to the kids in any way. I reckon there's alot we don't know, and I reckon KPs behaviour behind closed doors is probably more shocking than any of us would believe.
She will end up like Stephen Bear, cocky even after a stint in prison. Still believing she's got it, still believing the press will want to make money off her, still believing all the tit in her own head and her own narrative- its usually how it plays out with people like KP and SB. Raging narcissists with family enablers.
I think the fact they are on good terms shows they must have shared the same experiences with her & relate to each other, he must be an alright guy.

Reactions: 22
When SB say 'it's on her drive, maybe her family hide it. Bird paid in cash' Could he mean Helen the neighbour? As in Helen may hide it and she paid for it (maybe for skank)
Wish these people proof read their messages! If you're going to spill tea make it understandable.
I think though we start to over think it. It was posted when pissed so I take it as it’s kippers drive and she paid for it

Reactions: 26
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

IMG_6599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like Carl has deleted his IG account! What the duck is going on…
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!
It could be the black missing RR that has been wrapped pink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Let’s not lose our heads whilst we clap our hands with glee and expectation.

Carl revealed his true nature to one of our own members very early in the relationship with KFP. He verbally abused and threatened one of our own, in a restaurant and in front of the kids. Carl posted his infamous ‘tit hitting the fan’ post as a reaction to KFP setting out to destroy KH and his relationship with 🐰 ✈. We have seen videos of him tormenting Harvey. We also have seen that very weird time he apparently had a broken hand and the implication was it was Harvey’s fault, hence the disturbing video of Harvey apologising to him. We have seen how terrified the kids, ✈ in particular seem to be of him.

Yes, celebrate that he is seemingly going to bring her down but remain under no doubt that he is a deeply unpleasant person himself.
Yes he is not a great person or at least hasn't been. The teasing of Harvey and the menace when they seemed to be threatening someone over releasing details of Slapgate - not good and he should have known better. I do think if it came down to it though, he will not be in the same league as her.

Reactions: 34
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.
---
Now you know I’m a Thicko bleep,I was thinking when the BH does start,what if bleep,admits to hiding things? And she tells all,if she doesn’t go to jail? Would that happen?we all know she’s a nasty peacock (apologies to peacocks) 😞 if she opens up and is truthful😳🫢..Oh I’m sorry I’m having a G&T..😖just forget it.🤣oh tit.whistles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow, has she actually threatened him with something, we know this biaaatch plays very very dirty, I can’t see what she has on him that he can’t hit back and damage her more, but does look like he’s running scared suddenly, WTF, how does she shut everyone down 🤦🏽‍♀️😡
Maybe she's got some well 'ard acquaintances in the travelling community

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd think Carl has more tit on bleep bleep than she has on him, unless as we've suspected that he's indeed a drug dealer on the side & is involved in some dodgy tit.. if he signed an NDA, I doubt very much it's worth the paper it's written on. What can bleep clan do? The slag has no money to go legal has she? I doubt he'd be too afraid of the old bleep lung thief. She's on her last legs, coughing & wheezing everywhere.
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the 'NDA's that were handed out to people were all just general print outs from years ago and KP and AFP had a big draw of them. An NDA has to be properly drafted for the particular situation. So a general one drafted 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't mean tit. It's all just bluster and intimidation imo. As everyone has been saying, even if an NDA was watertight, what money is she going to use to go to court?

Reactions: 36
---
Truth (or troof) and KP is incompatible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the 'NDA's that were handed out to people were all just general print outs from years ago and KP and AFP had a big draw of them. An NDA has to be properly drafted for the particular situation. So a general one drafted 10 or 15 years ago wouldn't mean tit. It's all just bluster and intimidation imo. As everyone has been saying, even if an NDA was watertight, what money is she going to use to go to court?
She’s probably got a ream of those old ones,all out of date etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No NDA is water tight. There has been a shift in the courts views of NDAs. As you say, they need to be really specific and cannot cover any actions that are illegal.

Reactions: 41
---
Don't be silly you're not a thicko 😘 I think they would still take it very seriously. The facts will be, she was given multiple chances to be honest and she wasn't. Right at the start in 2018 she would have been told the terms of bankruptcy and what counts as an offence and she had a chance to be honest. When she agreed to the IVA, that was another chance to do the right thing, then for the next few years, she was aware what she was doing in selling and buying back items.
I would guess she'll be up for loads of separate charges as concealing property and disposing of property as they're separate offences. Not providing information and documents.....are also separate offences.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.