Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If sink boys been "got to" by the clan and threatened with something expect a "my account was hacked" statement coming out soon from sink boy "it wasn't me posting just someone causing trouble who hacked my account" that's the usual clan trick when something that shouldn't be posted or when someone is off their face posts something that could get clan grifter in tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@uptheair83 love your avatar ❤

Kp still a witch
Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a bleep and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not as knowledgeable as you lot but as she’s already alluded to coercive control and there are witnesses to him being mean to Harvey/kicking off in public I’d reckon she’s threatened him with a big reveal of the “real reason our love ended”?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m not as knowledgeable as you lot but as she’s already alluded to coercive control and there are witnesses to him being mean to Harvey/kicking off in public I’d reckon she’s threatened him with a big reveal of the “real reason our love ended”?
I wonder if any of the red tops would be interested now, as KFP has form for lying about really serious things.

Reactions: 24
Wow, this makes sense Helena. I think you've hit the nail on the head. The more you look at things that have happened, and we all see how much she lies/ manipulates the truth, it's pretty clear who the problem is and has always been.
As we’ve say often if she says one thing the opposite is true. And I’ll bet she spun it to SB that Kirsty made her go to the sun and not that it was her idea and for the payday

Reactions: 21
She’s gone totally quiet, no SM sightings, Jess is out on the slopes with her BF, no sign of the new couple. I do actually think she will be worried by this, she must know what he has said should land her in serious trouble, bet the Matriarch was horrified to see the pink monstrosity turn up, and yes probably did get PPF to move it…not far enough though 😁

Clan plotting will be in play, Kryten must wonder WTF he’s gotten into 😁 Skank has either threatened SB and he’s retreated into his shell, or he or Daddy Woods has got him to shut his IG down, and take his phone away as a few of you have suggested, to try to stop her accessing him. I bet she has been bombarding him with threats last night.

Let’s see if she appears later, track her down Sherlock Team, the Sun need more stories 👍🏾😁

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Awwww thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞. I know she gets a lot of stick online, but I adore Rebecca and I really want to see her get clean and live a beautiful life. I dont think there is a day go by that I don't think about her and say prayers for her. I'm a big Rebecca supporter!
Anyway to stay OT KP is still a bleep and Rebecca has more class, intelligence and grace in her little finger than KP ever will have!
Me too I really love her and think of her everyday. I dread Sundays when Mark releases videos just incase ya know, but when I see she's there and okay I feel so relieved. Yup love Rebecca, just really want her to be OK 🙏

Anyway as said before all it's going to take as 1 person to spill then the rest will follow suit. Come on AR come on Carl you can do it!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, or maybe his account was hacked? The posts were written badly, was that his hand? I don’t know or perhaps believe that, just throwing it into the mix!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If I was clan price, I wouldn’t go threatening Carl - his associates have form.
[/QUOTE]
Was just about to say same thing, think I'd be more scared of carls mates than the grifting clan. Just hope Carl goes for the jugular now and tell all about kids, pets and financial stuff , skank needs taking down!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Perhaps he’s doing that thing where they delete everything and then do a big reveal? I think pop stars do this when they’re releasing new material?

Reactions: 27
Yes, or maybe his account was hacked? The posts were written badly, was that his hand? I don’t know or perhaps believe that, just throwing it into the mix!
He was smashed when he wrote them .

He is also as thick as a whale omelette .

I thought he did quite well to make them understandable to be honest !

• Haha
Reactions: 46
just thinking, if things are now starting to look a bit custodial for ol' kipper then he might have been advised to take everything down and deal with the relevant authorities directly instead? That would certainly be my advice if I was his/DW solicitor; deal with criminal matters privately so as to not be accused of prejudicing the jury should things ever get that far 🤞🤞🤞 (I'm not a solicitor though so what do I know 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd think Carl has more tit on bleep bleep than she has on him, unless as we've suspected that he's indeed a drug dealer on the side & is involved in some dodgy tit.. if he signed an NDA, I doubt very much it's worth the paper it's written on. What can bleep clan do? The slag has no money to go legal has she? I doubt he'd be too afraid of the old bleep lung thief. She's on her last legs, coughing & wheezing everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If sink boys been told by skank or clan grifter to button it or stories will be leaked, sink boy knows that even if the red tops don't print the accusations of coercive and controlling behaviour and assault (which skank had him arrested for then dropped so fits the narrative) it will be on social media put there by skanks alias accounts and her monkey minions, that will end his quest for fame and zlist status sink boy knows how skank and the clan plays the game and has witnessed it first hand in her and the clans quest for revenge and to destroy the ex's.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.