Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DC16 , does Helen surname begin with R? Just thinking the emphasis on HER re pink car could point to her initials maybe?
Overthinking much :unsure: :ROFLMAO: too much Thailand sun maybe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Same also with fathers4justice, thought would be all over this latest drama with CW and new man introduced to kids etc
I get where you're coming from, however the Nu Boy isn't part of what has already been "investigated" so if F4J want to reveal anything relevant about him, they need to do some digging and go down a legally correct route first. Don't forget Nu Boy's mummy has money and clout behind her to protect her babba, and US law won't think twice about suing for slander, libel and god knows what else, F4J are only really out for blood against KFP and are quiet and calculating until the next attempt at bringing her misdemeanours out into the open. (Wish they'd hurry up though!)

Reactions: 21
I‘m so with you on this tonight Ming, only a few days ago it was party time on here, SB had finally gone for her, everyone sensed this was it, but no, here we are again, deflection overload, SB silenced, the lies are ridiculous, but the Red Tops play along, honestly she should be finished but still we wait to see her brought down. It’s truly unbelievable, and I agree, it’s the same old repetitive tit, and same old result, just on and on forever waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clearly Crawl has been silenced. Either legal or they've threatened him with 'stuff' they have on him. Shame, was hoping he would start drip feeding his hundred's of page's of the truth. IF he was going to say anything else, it would have been those photo's of the 'fake' kissing, loved up shite.
This mutilated 'thing' seem's to be invincible. Not one single person has had the real balls to bring her down. Pretty sure every single one of her exes have enough info to cause a lot of damage, but Crawl especially. Her ❄ ❄ ❄ is obvious & out of control. The kids situation/animals & financial circumstances, he'd have plenty. Only hope is that the comments about hiding Pink RR is enough for BH/forensic accountants to dig deeper, if they haven't already. And yes Kylie, her bland, frumpy overweight sister, is as bad as her. She's clearly 'the source', filtering out ridiculously irrelevant, fabricated stories. I don't believe KFP & Lego head are a real couple. This is just a money earner. Why Redtop's even bother running these pathetic stories, is just amazing. No proper journalists anymore. Nobody seem's interested in investigating & uncovering her true crimes. We had a little bit of hope & then nothing:poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Clearly Crawl has been silenced. Either legal or they've threatened him with 'stuff' they have on him. Shame, was hoping he would start drip feeding his hundred's of page's of the truth. IF he was going to say anything else, it would have been those photo's of the 'fake' kissing, loved up shite.
This mutilated 'thing' seem's to be invincible. Not one single person has had the real balls to bring her down. Pretty sure every single one of her exes have enough info to cause a lot of damage, but Crawl especially. Her ❄ ❄ ❄ is obvious & out of control. The kids situation/animals & financial circumstances, he'd have plenty. Only hope is that the comments about hiding Pink RR is enough for BH/forensic accountants to dig deeper, if they haven't already. And yes Kylie, her bland, frumpy overweight sister, is as bad as her. She's clearly 'the source', filtering out ridiculously irrelevant, fabricated stories. I don't believe KFP & Lego head are a real couple. This is just a money earner. Why Redtop's even bother running these pathetic stories, is just amazing. No proper journalists anymore. Nobody seem's interested in investigating & uncovering her true crimes. We had a little bit of hope & then nothing:poop::poop::poop:
I’m not sure he has been silenced. He has enough ‘friends’ that have way more clout than Skank and she has no money for a legal letter. Has he incriminated himself? Has he agreed to engage with the FA? Or a deal with a red top? Who knows, but pointless posting tit for tat on instagram she doesn’t bite. He has the information to really send her down she needs to remember that.

Reactions: 37
Katie Price 359: Skanky is modelling a shower curtain, justice for her creditors is coming for certain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree that the kids need to be back with kh but his shameless grifting is getting right in my nerve lately , should be concentrating on the kids not still hanging off her name 🙈😤 embarrassing
He never mentioned her name.

At the end of the day Kieran was married to her for a few years and that's just a fact. KP mentions men, exes using her, taking her money, accuses them of being like savile.... constantly. Kieran just mentions he was in a 'high profile marriage' and people get angry....seems very disproportionate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I imagine poor Harvey will still be asking after "Carl Woods". It must be hard for her children to be introduced so quickly to new "partners", really unnecessary

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think he's been silenced at all. I think this is all deliberate. It will be driving her bananas wondering what is going on behind the scenes. I despair of people who live their lives through socials is pathetic.

Kipper and Co are bottom feeders, not some kind of powerhouse. They're grasping at straws (hopefully gasping for air, too - looking at you, bleep lung) and trying to claw back anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What do these morons actually think skanky will bring to their event - apart from ridicule???
---
and yet just 8 weeks ago she was still going on about having a baby with Carl
At least SB doesn't have to be attending all these clinics to be poked, prodded and probed then blamed for skank not getting up-the-duff 12 times a year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She'll go absolutely apeshit when he does eventually do the Fatherhood thing though with some "Trump"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's 4 years today (20th feb 2020) I joined tattle and really only joined so I could see the thumbnails, I didn't plan to be active but started making pics a month after 😀❤💖💖🥳 xxx.

When I first joined I was very small 😊😄 x..

View attachment 2768306

Thank you 😊❤😀💖😘 xxxx and I'm so happy to hear that very much ❤❤❤ 😀💖💖😘..Loads of Love from Pom 🐶🐾❤💖😀🥰🤗😘 xxxx
Awwwww dear Pom I was six days after you,26th Feb 2020.❤❤❤❤

• Heart
I'm pretty sure "Jordan" was on shooting stars back in the day. Vic rubbing his knees etc
OH had on a really ancient Top Gear from over 20 years ago last night; Clarkson was driving through central London when a hideous screeching foghorn broke through the traffic noise - yes it was "Jordan in her Bentley..................................." He was'nt impressed BTW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
Thank H, after I posted i saw your response to someone else earlier saying they can, livestock not pets. I would like to know what they took she’s defo on a coverup. I’d also like to know do they need another court order to come back and get the missing/found Range Rover.

Reactions: 15
I don't think he's been silenced at all. I think this is all deliberate. It will be driving her bananas wondering what is going on behind the scenes. I despair of people who live their lives through socials is pathetic.

Kipper and Co are bottom feeders, not some kind of powerhouse. They're grasping at straws (hopefully gasping for air, too - looking at you, bleep lung) and trying to claw back anything.
I agree, don't think he's been silenced. He could have got a bit nervous after posting too. If he knows her messages wind him up or the clan's messages then he's just said what he wanted and scarpered.

Reactions: 26
Awwwww dear Pom I was six days after you,26th Feb 2020.❤❤❤❤
So you were both very small ❣❣❣
---
I agree, don't think he's been silenced. He could have got a bit nervous after posting too. If he knows her messages wind him up or the clan's messages then he's just said what he wanted and scarpered.
He seem to do that last time with the Coke audio but he scarpered back to her 🙄
---
O
I imagine poor Harvey will still be asking after "Carl Woods". It must be hard for her children to be introduced so quickly to new "partners", really unnecessary
Out of order for someone like Harvey who doesn’t understand. I guess he’s use to it, hope he doesn’t take it as rejection of him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
IIRC, he’s still on holiday in LV? If I was his dad / mates, I would have made him turn off the social media after that post - and concentrate on having a great time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think he's done with her this time finally and thats probably why Daddy has got him out in the USA, so he can't go scuttling back like a cockroach to that infested shithole of hers. The longer he's away the better I guess.

I would assume that the time he has out of reach of her claws is time to reflect on the hell she's put him through over the years and how he's been treated no differently to All Those Wot Ave Gorn Before him - how he has been mugged-off like all the rest have been by the thing. I mean I very much doubt he'd have even thought of the idea of debasing himself as he did on OF without her pushing him to do it but there is no undoing that now and it'll follow him forever.

Don't get me wrong about SB because he's not really a very nice bloke to start with, yet he ain't a fraction of the hole skank is but has been used & abused, stamped through the shite then blamed for everything as skank started Egging again trying to find a Better Option than he. No wonder he is hurt and mortified.

So come on SB - the hour is nigh to dish the dirt on the filthy old Ho and exact your vengence on it because you know you want to and Daddy sure as hell wants you to! Earn a lotta dosh to help cover your mortifying pain and agony at being mugged-off by the skank :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Totally, I know people think she is some kind of nymphomaniac but a lot of her partners moan they never have any sex. I think she plays up the "sex kitten" to reel them in when love bombing, then really can't be arsed once she has snared them.
So I don't believe she is all about sex - it is just another method of control for her.
It's about attention and control ... its her narcissm ...
---
Just coming here to say exactly the same!
Single last week on the pod, but he had already met the kids and texting him for at least 4 months, no wonder she was obsessed with MAFS
Still texting Carl but kissing JJ, that doesn’t look like a kiss you would give a friend.

Here we go YET again… this will probably be the shortest ‘relationship’
100% ... this won't last long at all ... it really is fake for clicks and views

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Huge blow for Katie Price as her favourite horse ‘taken by bailiffs’ from Mucky Mansion amid bankruptcy battle | The Sun

So Wallis has been taken too? I guess she couldn't sell him off as fast as all the little dogs

Note they also mention the eight vehicles outside the house in the photograph plus SB depositing the phantom RR back there!! They also mention her railroading the last BH to get it adjourned until April (in which case with any luck she won't be doing her showcase at Belfast Pride will she???)

The Sun are on a roll :) And Wallis is free of the vicious old horse bully at last, in fact she can take her spurs and stick 'm in Legohead instead!
1708418081863.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.