Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to SB, I agree with what others have said. I reckon daddy Woods has taken him the US so he won't go running back to her, and to keep his mind away from her. I'm thinking him and daddy woods seem like they have been educating themselves about narcissists and so i bet daddy woods is telling him to try the grey rock method now. Narcissists hate that. Let KP sweat abit.
I know he hasn't always come across as the nicest person, but there are hints of good from him and if I'm honest I wish him well. She destroys everything around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In regards to SB, I agree with what others have said. I reckon daddy Woods has taken him the US so he won't go running back to her, and to keep his mind away from her. I'm thinking him and daddy woods seem like they have been educating themselves about narcissists and so i bet daddy woods is telling him to try the grey rock method now. Narcissists hate that. Let KP sweat abit.
I know he hasn't always come across as the nicest person, but there are hints of good from him and if I'm honest I wish him well. She destroys everything around her.
This is how I feel too, I think once he finds a woman down the line and settles down he will have a normal life like the ones who escaped baby free. He looks like he loves his niece in the past stories he's put up of her so I think he did want the family life. Iwould wish him well aswell. I just hope he does throw her under the bus on the way out 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Think jess is posting deflection videos Making out still there...recent video looks exactly same weather conditions as two days ago when she posted with her chap Charlie Wood (irony of his him)
Skank will now be desperately trying to get a mag deal to pose with wee boy ,riding on his new reality profile and guarantee use his T1 diabetes diagnosis how He struggles etc.
Unfortunately he will oblige with everything she suggests as by all accounts he's just as desperate to be in the showbiz columns.
Guess the guardian will oblige as they love her currently

Reactions: 25
Think jess is posting deflection videos Making out still there...recent video looks exactly same weather conditions as two days ago when she posted with her chap Charlie Wood (irony of his him)
Skank will now be desperately trying to get a mag deal to pose with wee boy ,riding on his new reality profile and guaranteed his T1 diabetes diagnosis etc. His struggles etc.
I know these girls are young (Fruitella & Jess) but how sad that they want to be known as KP’s dog bodies and arse lickers . Don’t they have parents that should be telling them to run a mile? There’s no glamour in being a skivvy to the addled wreck formerly known as Jordan! If it was my daughters, they’d be getting a stern talking to as would their “employer”. Bet she pays peanuts as well.

Reactions: 32
Wonder if they have extended the holiday. Jess & Fenella still there.
Maybe she's going to be served with legal papers - OR....... arrested (if only) What a result that would be. Hope if that happened, the press are there, camera's ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know these girls are young (Fruitella & Jess) but how sad that they want to be known as KP’s dog bodies and arse lickers . Don’t they have parents that should be telling them to run a mile? There’s no glamour in being a skivvy to the addled wreck formerly known as Jordan! If it was my daughters, they’d be getting a stern talking to as would their “employer”. Bet she pays peanuts as well.
Guessing their mothers are in awe and deluded as her single braincell sharing crazies like the Craig's,ophelia etc.. and thinks its amazing for them..
That jess is educated and was working with ITV staff now she's a lacky for a drug addled past it page 3 desperado

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Skank will now be desperately trying to get a mag deal to pose with wee boy ,riding on his new reality profile and guarantee use his T1 diabetes diagnosis how He struggles etc.
Unfortunately he will oblige with everything she suggests as by all accounts he's just as desperate to be in the showbiz columns.
These deflection posts were so she could slip back in unnoticed she honestly got them all at it she is hooked up with Lego man desperately waiting for some paps to find her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Also notice that it’s a pic of the new baby (P) but the munter’s mush takes over 😡
Deflection time AGAIN..but how much does Princess look like Pete!! Absolute double and not a Mini Meeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You just know she will be trying to flog the IVF / surrogate baby series to tv companies again ... because this time she has a 'reality star' bloke in tow for all of 5 mins, I mean that's such a huge difference to the sales pitch ... has been tv2 personality with FIVE CHILDREN is desperate for another baybay .. massive sympathy draw right there ... every woman with difficulty conceiving a much wanted child will be inspired by her emotional journey to be a mother for the umpteenth fkng time ... about as likely to sell as Kipper yapping about herself for an hour whilst supposedly interviewing a murderer ... fck off and drink some more waterfall water you stupid cow
And isn't Kryten the newer version of SB, he was the love Island reject wasn't he...carry on rinsing..

• Haha
Kipper without her filter ... and, if the second picture doesnt look familiar now it soon will Lego ...

1708422709497.png
1708422759576.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You just know she will be trying to flog the IVF / surrogate baby series to tv companies again ... because this time she has a 'reality star' bloke in tow for all of 5 mins, I mean that's such a huge difference to the sales pitch ... has been tv personality with FIVE CHILDREN is desperate for another baybay .. massive sympathy draw right there ... every woman with difficulty conceiving a much wanted child will be inspired by her emotional journey to be a mother for the umpteenth fkng time ... about as likely to sell as Kipper yapping about herself for an hour whilst supposedly interviewing a murderer ... fck off and drink some more waterfall water you stupid cow
Sounds right up ch5 street to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another selfish so-and-so. You'd think she and KP would be happy with the 5 each they have (some traumatised from their mums behaviour) but NO. A new baby brings publicity and COIN. Really sad way of living isn't it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Deflection time AGAIN..but how much does Princess look like Pete!! Absolute double and not a Mini Meeeeeeee
I thought that, double of Pete !
---
Wonder where her “bestie” “singing partner” Scarlett disappeared to?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.