Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

View attachment 2767847

View attachment 2767849
Oh my just had a vision in my head, Wallis taken from skank given to Alex towards some of his compensation payment, Alex doing his tell all u tube video whilst riding Wallis. I know my brain ain’t wired up reet either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The handful of zeleb wannabee nuts wondering who Kipper will pick next to be her fake 'boyfriend' when Lego legs it .... and dibs on a thread title using 'lego has legged it' when he scrapers by the way ! 😂 😂 😂

1708424183442.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just a thought. Where’s JJ’s take on this romance. We wanna hear from the wee guy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much deflection going on, so many attempts to make us believe that there is a budding new romance between her and JJ ( complete:poop:). In fact just trying to make us believe that she is this iconic, inspiring model with so many strings to her bow ( as if 🤣) - but not once have I ever heard her say that she misses her children and wishes they were there. All they got was two lousy trips during half term that were more geared to her publicity.
Then she buggers off on another holiday leaving them behind (again!) and doesn't appear to have been back ready for Bunny to go back to school!
The more cynical part of me thinks that everytime Bunny has a visit with her dad, she will 'punish' her by doing something fun without her or disappearing off again leaving her feeling 'abandoned' and wondering if she has done something wrong. IF she has snuck back in, wouldn't have been lovely if she had made the effort to get her ready and take her to school, having been away from her?
I know those children are being looked after by someone, but it's still neglect in my eyes. She has no interest in them at all. Not one bit. This is a generational trauma that is going to carry on manifesting unless someone has the guts to stand up and admit that they are all messed up and in need of help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Idiom: “More front than Brighton”
Meaning: If you have more front than Brighton, you are very self-confident, possibly excessively so.

I just cannot ever recall anyone else in the media with as much front as her …. It defies any logic. It is vulgar , the way she is presenting herself, flaunting holidays, clothes she is wearing, designer bags, living in a mansion. , eating out in fancy restaurants , buying pets … yet abandoning these pets and the kids to holiday with a new man when the love of her life just left ! I am not sure how much more can take of seeing it all … all these fake people fawning over her , then the ones brave enough to speak out disappear (bit like Putin’s critics!)

Reactions: 41
Hazard warning ⚠ on these closeups

She be back this week getting the fishlips refilled... seems top lip deflated once again .

That scar tissue on her ear is awful...rumpled as anything
WTF :sick: Hong Kong Spewy . Face like a bumhole.
1708427571031.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Idiom: “More front than Brighton”
Meaning: If you have more front than Brighton, you are very self-confident, possibly excessively so.

I just cannot ever recall anyone else in the media with as much front as her …. It defies any logic. It is vulgar , the way she is presenting herself, flaunting holidays, clothes she is wearing, designer bags, living in a mansion. , eating out in fancy restaurants , buying pets … yet abandoning these pets and the kids to holiday with a new man when the love of her life just left ! I am not sure how much more can take of seeing it all … all these fake people fawning over her , then the ones brave enough to speak out disappear (bit like Putin’s critics!)
I know! I just don't get it at all🤷‍♀️. I am totally bamboozled by it all to by honest, it defies all logic. She is not beautiful, does not have a 'magnetic' personality, do discernable talents - just a deformed body ( by her own choice) and a foul mouth.
---
@JOMO - Did she take the kids away during half term? I must’ve missed that?
No, she spent the first few days with them at home and then went on holiday with the new egg and her flunkies. They have been left at home with DL I presume. By 'trips' I meant outings at home .

Reactions: 23
Regarding the latest “the one”. When men get into their 30, without a significant relationship in their lives and suddenly appear on the arm of a 45 year old washed up ex glamour model, it makes me wonder what is the future for them after she has finished using them. According to media he used to date a Victoria Secrets model, what happened there? I do wonder if this is a paid relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hazard warning ⚠ on these closeups

She be back this week getting the fishlips refilled... seems top lip deflated once again .

That scar tissue on her ear is awful...rumpled as anything
If you gave birth to a baby with an upper lip like that you'd get a lot of sympathy and the doctors would note the baby down for reconstructive surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Regarding the latest “the one”. When men get into their 30, without a significant relationship in their lives and suddenly appear on the arm of a 45 year old washed up ex glamour model, it makes me wonder what is the future for them after she has finished using them. According to media he used to date a Victoria Secrets model, what happened there? I do wonder if this is a paid relationship.
I suspect it is, although it has been reported somewhere that she is his type. He never looks genuine to me though, so I think he's in it for the publicity and to keep his name out there.

Reactions: 19
Oh here we go again me mateys..erm ‘cough’ sheets again folks they are filthy from that filth bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I wish the social services would hurry up and take those kids away from this skanky slag !,,
It had no money for Christmas presents and food but it has money for a holiday in Europe
What a bastard she is and her rancid family 🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
What the feck does she look like!
Steptoe
---
I know! I just don't get it at all🤷‍♀️. I am totally bamboozled by it all to by honest, it defies all logic. She is not beautiful, does not have a 'magnetic' personality, do discernable talents - just a deformed body ( by her own choice) and a foul mouth.
---

No, she spent the first few days with them at home and then went on holiday with the new egg and her flunkies. They have been left at home with DL I presume. By 'trips' I meant outings at home .
You no the bent social worker I feel I need to mention this at least once a day because they seem to have got away with this and it fumes me a big miscarriage of justice I have ever heard of and no one published it or called them out shame on the media in this country yes you lot reading this expose them both dare ya

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.