Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random fact here but someone I went to sixth form with ended up marrying Faye from steps - completely out of the blue as the north east isn’t really the place you marry anyone famous 🤷‍♀️😂
Never ever shared this before, but you reminded me, but I used to work with a girl, who went on to have who a baby with Duncan from Blue. 🫣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For fucks sake just looked at her insta and she,s talking about winning t the lottery. Has she no shame. She,s really mugging me off .🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She, Edna, Jess, whoever posted that, used a pink car on the post as well, the Clan are just taking the absolute piss today, to quote SB’s final IG post the other day…”I’ve got the right Hump” with her tonight 👊🏾

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Hahah ace! I’m just catching up. There was the belly button and armpit ones too 🤢. early 90’s late night telly was bonkers 😂.…remember God’s gift, Eurotrash and Vic and Bob? 🤣 The Skank is a prime candidate for an episode of Eurotrash of it was to be resurrected!
I'm pretty sure "Jordan" was on shooting stars back in the day. Vic rubbing his knees etc

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She, Edna, Jess, whoever posted that, used a pink car on the post as well, the Clan are just taking the absolute piss today, to quote SB’s final IG post the other day…”I’ve got the right Hump” with her tonight 👊🏾
I really try not to use this word but she is a total bleep! 😡

All we can do is hope HMRC do their thing and the kids get returned, and more and more people get educated to the true skanky facts on social media.

Carl, I am on the fence about. I really think he could destroy her, but I also think he did actually love her.

Not sure whether he’s gone quiet cos the clan have threatened him with dirt, or he’s gone quiet for his own MH and on the advice of family and friends.

Reactions: 37
This is so disrespectful to the kids. She's known him for about 30 seconds being generous and already introduced him? It must be very confusing for them, how many men have entered and exited their lives?
She looks like a big massive watermelon. And he looks like her son. If it wasn’t for you the kids we would all be laughing our socks off at this latest spectacle. Hope the mum/ auntie drag him home and give her a boot on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really try not to use this word but she is a total bleep! 😡

All we can do is hope HMRC do their thing and the kids get returned, and more and more people get educated to the true skanky facts on social media.

Carl, I am on the fence about. I really think he could destroy her, but I also think he did actually love her.

Not sure whether he’s gone quiet cos the clan have threatened him with dirt, or he’s gone quiet for his own MH and on the advice of family and friends.
@Noseybonk 🙏🙏💕💕 Bless you for trying to not use the C Word, I was like that until I hit Perimeno, I used to Skirt round it, See U next Tuesday etc
And then After watching Catherine Tate’s Nan ( bleeping Liberty ) I thought Nah duck That
After Skank wheeled out Kieran on Loose Women and the whole sex addict Shaming Manipulation and Abuse, My Head Turned, And Now I Say A bleep is a bleep and Katie bleeping Price is ( one of the) Biggest Cunts to walk this planet
Between Skank bleep and Trump bleep Pussy grabbing I Own Calling out a bleep
( I’m pissed off this bleep has media coverage on the showmance and sinkys gone quiet and the horses animals and kiddos)
KFP is a bleep 👿👿😱😱😱😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's 4 years today (20th feb 2020) I joined tattle and really only joined so I could see the thumbnails, I didn't plan to be active but started making pics a month after 😀❤💖💖🥳 xxx.

When I first joined I was very small 😊😄 x..

Resizer_17083866783411.jpg
Love it Pom! 😂😁😍❤💖💕
---

💖😁😍 You make my day ❤😂
Thank you 😊❤😀💖😘 xxxx and I'm so happy to hear that very much ❤❤❤ 😀💖💖😘..Loads of Love from Pom 🐶🐾❤💖😀🥰🤗😘 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The name of the hostess, Titti von woman, could be KFP’s drag name …
Let's all now have some fun and a laugh - my turn:
I‘m so with you on this tonight Ming, only a few days ago it was party time on here, SB had finally gone for her, everyone sensed this was it, but no, here we are again, deflection overload, SB silenced, the lies are ridiculous, but the Red Tops play along, honestly she should be finished but still we wait to see her brought down. It’s truly unbelievable, and I agree, it’s the same old repetitive tit, and same old result, just on and on forever waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️
Awww.... don't be too disheartened Smillie one and Buttery, she's finished big time, the pantomime is just beginning, I just know it. Wait and see.
I find it really shallow that no-one considers her actions over the years. It's all based on how she looks.....even worse she is celebrated by certain sets of people (some LGBTQ people, brain dead fans etc) . I know she is still putting the same old shite out in the press but this Bankruptcy stuff is looming, as DC said she will be very unusual with this 2 bankruptcy thing. Then there's the driving offences and kids. It just can't go away, it won't. I think in this day and age we expect things to be instant and she can put things in the press quickly. Court takes more time but I think the more convictions, it slowly destroys her. Prison for the bankruptcy would be the final blow.
Awww..... try not to despair, Butter, Smillie and Helena; 2024 is her year all right, and it'll finish her, mark my words. 😘
---
@Noseybonk 🙏🙏💕💕 Bless you for trying to not use the C Word, I was like that until I hit Perimeno, I used to Skirt round it, See U next Tuesday etc
And then After watching Catherine Tate’s Nan ( bleeping Liberty ) I thought Nah duck That
After Skank wheeled out Kieran on Loose Women and the whole sex addict Shaming Manipulation and Abuse, My Head Turned, And Now I Say A bleep is a bleep and Katie bleeping Price is ( one of the) Biggest Cunts to walk this planet
Between Skank bleep and Trump bleep Pussy grabbing I Own Calling out a bleep
( I’m pissed off this bleep has media coverage on the showmance and sinkys gone quiet and the horses animals and kiddos)
KFP is a bleep 👿👿😱😱😱😂😂😂😂
👏🤝👍👌👆 I bleep agree with you more 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also I’m wondering does she think she or the clan have shut SB down. Come on cole , spill , it will make you feel better
I don't think he has it in him to spill! He is a bleeping pussy! She has mugged him off BIG time...he is a fool!
---
OK Mag are running the baby BS now, awww look it’s a smiling Baby Daddy for Number 6, she might even have a go at surrogacy with him, but it’s difficult…..arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger Piss Pot, we need a massive one, the biggest ever 👍🏾

This guy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2767543
Would that daft bag he has on all the time be for his diabetes medication etc?
---
New thread suggestion:

#359. His knob will go slack, when she lays on her back & puckers those lips & he see’s’ she’s no nips.
This is bloody brilliant! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember her on one of her shows reading comments online on an iPad and being so disgusted and annoyed by them. I have zero idea of what series or when. She may have been having her hair done at the time in her kitchen 🤔
She reads every comment on here doesn’t she?
She laps up everything, everywhere. It strokes her ego.

Reactions: 13
Kieran is live on TT talking about his hair. Loads of tit comments from the brain deads. He must regret having to do this as part of the deal with the clinic.
Totally agree that the kids need to be back with kh but his shameless grifting is getting right in my nerve lately , should be concentrating on the kids not still hanging off her name 🙈😤 embarrassing

Reactions: 10
TBH I do think Carl is just taking time out, I don’t think it’s anything else. I’m sure he’s been really hurt by her, like she always does, but she plays the victim.
He must be feeling every emotion under the sun right now and needs time to heal.
He just needs to stay away from her, but think he genuinely loved her (even though his face often told a different story)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I don't think he has it in him to spill! He is a bleeping pussy! She has mugged him off BIG time...he is a fool!
---

Would that daft bag he has on all the time be for his diabetes medication etc?
---

This is bloody brilliant! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He's been carrying that lil bag around for couple of years ....must be his comfy blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.