Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Unbelievably, Flumples has a beige garden....

1708167002241.png

(ps: All very quiet in Skankyland this morning..!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
As my user name illudes to, today is my birthday. Was hoping to celebrate after the BH but SB serving tea comes a close second. Just hoping AR and KH can add to the celebration 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Let’s not lose our heads whilst we clap our hands with glee and expectation.

Carl revealed his true nature to one of our own members very early in the relationship with KFP. He verbally abused and threatened one of our own, in a restaurant and in front of the kids. Carl posted his infamous ‘tit hitting the fan’ post as a reaction to KFP setting out to destroy KH and his relationship with 🐰 ✈. We have seen videos of him tormenting Harvey. We also have seen that very weird time he apparently had a broken hand and the implication was it was Harvey’s fault, hence the disturbing video of Harvey apologising to him. We have seen how terrified the kids, ✈ in particular seem to be of him.

Yes, celebrate that he is seemingly going to bring her down but remain under no doubt that he is a deeply unpleasant person himself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
As my user name illudes to, today is my birthday. Was hoping to celebrate after the BH but SB serving tea comes a close second. Just hoping AR and KH can add to the celebration 🎉
Happy birthday Bagpuss🎂🎉🎊 Hope you get a nice hot cup of tea served to you☕😋 and us😍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?
I don't think she can afford to sue, it would be a civil action, given she's not paid other lawyers who'd represent her. Then of course there would be a lot, an awful lot of troof that would come out. Nah, signing an nda is just part of the clan's empty threats. Also, he hasn't got any money, so there'd be no point.

Reactions: 34
How much of an idiot is she to want the bright pink car back, when she’s always banned from driving 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did feel a bit sorry for boris getting his medals taken away but it’s a GIANT PINK bleeping CAR!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What we need is whoever delivered it to the crappy Shack to say "I left it right in front of her house -not nextdoor!" then everybody will know Clan Grifter shifted it to hide it away :)
I do agree, these people should be more considerate 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How much of an idiot is she to want the bright pink car back, when she’s always banned from driving 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did feel a bit sorry for boris getting his medals taken away but it’s a GIANT PINK bleeping CAR!!!
Remember when I saw her Barbie jeep at the place where I took my new car in spring 2020 to be machine polished? I can’t remember the details now, nearly 4 years later but from recollection the car guy had recovered the car for her from KB’s house and was storing it for her. Basically, my mind boggles that KFP has her cars wrapped such distinctive colours when she drives them illegally.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Happy 46th - May it be your year 🎉🥳🍾🥂🎊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think she can afford to sue, it would be a civil action, given she's not paid other lawyers who'd represent her. Then of course there would be a lot, an awful lot of troof that would come out. Nah, signing an nda is just part of the clan's empty threats. Also, he hasn't got any money, so there'd be no point.
Agree, and KP is full of threats but no follow through. And that’s because she always has more to loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday 🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like Carl has deleted his IG account! What the duck is going on…
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I agree that he did love her (at one point) and perhaps kept returning due to a mix of that, the perceived “high life” but mostly because he felt sorry for her. In that angry rant he did a year or so back, he made mention of tall the tit he dealt with (probably literally). I think he knew first hand what she’s like underneath all the cocky bluster and actually tried to do the decent thing and help her out. But now, as always, she’s shat all over his goodwill and he’s had enough.
And another one bites the dust.
When will she learn that it’s her, not them?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.