Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lot of nasty comments between that gibbo bloke and someone called Grace attacking M & K this morning and Michelle commented a couple of times. I hope it’s because his story is about to run in the news today 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 32
Looks like Carl has deleted his IG account! What the duck is going on…
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!
sentimental value

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@DC16 has all but confirmed no, but I believe on the picture the credit was commissioned by The Sun, so it definitely seems like he may have tipped them off ahead of time and they then commissioned a drone to get the photo.
In order for the papers/tv news to use drone footage they can only take it from licensed drones. It costs a bit to licence a drone and you need to abide by rules of usage. So it makes it slightly more likely that the sun would use an affiliated drone operator.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can see less even than you! I don’t understand how it all works though
Neither do I, page is deactivated but I can still see the stories lol 😂 Silly Sinky it’s been in the Papers May as well continue and Own it and redeem himself a little

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Neither do I, page is deactivated but I can still see the stories lol 😂 Silly Sinky it’s been in the Papers May as well continue and Own it and redeem himself a little
He needs to retract his balls back from his stomach once again , I mean if a stories worth telling, tell it all !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perhaps his friends have wiped it & taken his phone as they’re “ looking after his mental health “ again.

Or maybe he is just game playing & attention seeking.

Reactions: 35
Perhaps his friends have wiped it & taken his phone as they’re “ looking after his mental health “ again.

Or maybe he is just game playing & attention seeking.
I wonder if he’s deactivated his account to put some space between him and clan price? I think that would be wise in this situation.

If I was clan price, I wouldn’t go threatening Carl - his associates have form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
---
Also, after zooming in on the Sun’s drone pic, I no longer think it’s the 65 plate Urban RR. I think it’s an older one due to the shape. I don’t understand why she’d buy it back rather than just buy a newer one if she has the cash spare to buy it back!
Wow, has she actually threatened him with something, we know this biaaatch plays very very dirty, I can’t see what she has on him that he can’t hit back and damage her more, but does look like he’s running scared suddenly, WTF, how does she shut everyone down 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Wow
Reactions: 38
They were some pretty provocative stories - perhaps he is being bombarded with responses to them and has just deactivated his account until the heat dies down.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
---
Buying back 'appy memories of demolishing people's garden hedges, the cosy comfort of velour seats on her knickerless arse, the smell of vomit from the carpets and the cache of stained underwear on the glove box. So many joyous memories in one old pink crate 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
As my user name illudes to, today is my birthday. Was hoping to celebrate after the BH but SB serving tea comes a close second. Just hoping AR and KH can add to the celebration 🎉
Happy birthday @bagpuss17278 have a fabulous day with a large cuppa whilst watching KFP on Bansko slopes falling over and blaming everyone else🎿😆🎂🥂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.