Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! I think my glasses need glasses .

Reactions: 19
our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!

Reactions: 37
Reckon she's just got a permanently numb bum now
Her ar$e may have frozen solid by now as it's 95% water!
---
Very like AFP here apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Yup, looking more like AFP the older she gets - little wonder she turned to plastic surgery to be on the safe side.
PS/ Look at her grubby, bitten-down fingernails on those pics, haha!

Reactions: 19
You joined Feb 10th 2020 Yellow...click your avatar x

Reactions: 21
It’s because they are utterly Shameless Do As You Likeys .

Reactions: 18
Her ar$e may have frozen solid by now as it's 95% water!
---

Yup, looking more like AFP the older she gets - little wonder she turned to plastic surgery to be on the safe side.
PS/ Look at her grubby, bitten-down fingernails on those pics, haha!
She went in IAC with long red acrylics. I’m amazed she has any nail beds left with the frequency she has her nails done.

Reactions: 18
Awwww Yellow,I know,I’ve been here 4 years..you’re only 50 odd posts away.Yellow

Reactions: 22
skanky made me a VIP very quickly!
My rage knoweth no bounds lol

Reactions: 34
According to your profile you joined Feb 10 2020 so pretty much exactly 4 years ago

Reactions: 14
Its in your profile x

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Attachments

Reactions: 29

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.