Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts too how is she paying them? It’s been alluded she’s been borrowing money and SB had been paying bills
This is what she's good at, stringing people along and scamming. It probably works because many of them want to be associated with someone well-known. She's probably been telling them she's got some big deal in the pipeline and will be rich and can pay them then. She's like one of those Nigerian Prince scammers

Reactions: 41
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair

Reactions: 35
Wonder how long ago this was

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
hmm, funny that it’s listed under “latest works”??

Reactions: 20
Well there are some clues on their Facebook page

Reactions: 15
She is differently abled since her bwoken feet. She is shining a light on how permanently disabled people with acquired life long disabilities can still do whatever abled bodied people can, with adjustments.
---
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair
Wheelchair and air boots - higher higher rated PIP for our paraolympian hopeful

Reactions: 27
Well she certainly still had the pink Beetle last year. Said it wasn’t worth anything. Also what happened to the static caravan she purchased from the I’m a Celeb winnings? Supposedly purchased for families with poorly children to go & have a break. I only ever heard of her mother & her friends using it.

Reactions: 46
March 2011 by the looks

Attachments

Reactions: 14
What was the car that she had wrapped in a purple shade I think last year?

Reactions: 11
Oh dear though we need fucking Lots of it,it’s been like a come down after SB’s posts.Oh shit I just want to see the vile cunt done with her disappearing fucking false tears,she’s never cried over anything in her life never the vile false titted,arse,lips,eyebrowed ugly cunt.Off you fucking go mateypie.Cunt meet your maker.

Reactions: 38
I've got to the part in the last thread where Coles dumped Katie's pink range rover in the house next door xxx.

It be even better if he dumped it in her swimming pool x...

Looooool x

Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.