Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .

Reactions: 44
Thats true.never spoke to her since....how lucky was he to realise this woman is evil and will continue to ruin families and her own children for years and years to come... his insight into the future has shown she can never ever stop....
Terminator Pricey... the battle goes on and on...
Not a film fantasy though....she needs to be stopped from hurting anyone humans / animals in future...

Reactions: 29
Pretty sure he would be awake - it’s 2:24 pm in Vegas right now…

Reactions: 21
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .
Was he though, he was supposed to work with Harvey to help him lose some weight and get a bit fitter. Suddenly, KB was shagging his mother. Surely KB if he cared for Harvey wouldn’t have gone there.

Reactions: 25
Someone posted earlier about the large horse box… never seen that up for sale, just the smaller one. Never seen the pink Suzuki either! Perhaps those two are hidden? The beetle was sold and redone.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully she will end up without a bloke no kids no money homeless fuck all it will serve her right shes so thirsty to be in the limelight and still thinks shes got it ffs she needs to grow the fuck up but she wont she will carry on saying fucknall is her fault etc etc she should of sold that MM years ago and bought a normal size house and paid her bills not her lol the MM went downhill soon as KH left house was far to big to upkeep same as the grounds and shes a messy dirty cow so house went to ruin all her fault lol

Reactions: 35
Thanks for that... x ...just hope hes planning his next move to destroy her...
She deffo needs taking down big time shes done enough of talking about all her exes with no comeback thats all she can talk about id love SB and AR to do it at the same time double whammy lol also KH should write a book just likes shes done countless times slagging off her exes would serve her right id say 2024 is not going to be her year lol she cot court cases and BH coming up yet i hope she gets questioned about her skiing trip and who paid for it im so fucking sick of her

Reactions: 30
Leandro thinking to himself, wtf am I doing with this skanky bint!

Reactions: 43
His ick ring wasn't as funny as his goddamn wayward prosthetic.

Reactions: 57
Wonder if it is part of his contract for getting the transplant free as I don't remember him doing TT live before and this is second night in a row
Ahh yes it could be. He's getting some shitty comments from a few thick, deluded bitches tonight poor guy..he's not biting but can tell he's reading them and looks uncomfortable.

Reactions: 30
I don't believe Lego has had a legover with her ... oh, she has been throwing herself at him guaranteed, BUT, this is a very obvious fake set up for clicks ... Lego has zero interest in the sad desperate cow, be hasnt been pictured even looking at her or holding her hand... she thinks she has 'still got it' but in reality she can't get a man she has actually shagged to claim her publically
---
Leandro thinking to himself, wtf am I doing with this skanky bint!
View attachment 2764352
She threatened that people would 'know the truth' about how awful Leandro was to her after he dumped her ... as per usual ... but, she never said a word after that ... his family are wealthy and in politics I believe ... I suspect she was paid off to sign an NDA by them

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Henry Cavills Mum Minnie was the receptionist at the bank I worked for many years ago. Lovely lady!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.