Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!
That’s Absolutely Wonderful @Jomo11
Send him our Best Wishes and I shall raise a Glass🍷🍷 or two to his Good Health
That Hospital took care of my daughter when she was diagnosed with a growth disorder They were Amazing 🤩 and they held off on hormone treatments which I’m Forever Thankful for
Many Congratulations 🥳 Mr Jomo 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, I don't think he would spend thousands on a hair transplant knowing people are kindly donating to his GFM, (includes myself and I dread to think how much I have donated 🤦‍♀️)
Adverts have to look plausible, otherwise people won't buy into the product.
(I hope) No one will jump on anyone for their opinion.
You can choose to donate, or choose not to.
Kieran wants his babies (or is it baby's? lol) back and is working hard to do that, whatever it takes. And will do it all the right way and obey any legal advice etc which costs £££££'s, he has used far money than what has been raised via the GFM.
Voice of reason as always DC. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well certainly the critical illness policy, won’t have enough left over to help pay this huge debt. She must owe over £4m now adding everything up. I know she’s not made any attempt to pay creditors. Think she hasn’t paid hardly anything towards lenders/mortgage debt. Now this huge amount in tax/NI. She clearly knew about this Oct/Nov, same as around this time, more driving convictions🤣🙈. How is she arrogantly carrying on with the constant pampering/self care regime’s ? She really is taking the piss. I said a few months ago, she wasn’t complying with legal requests for information, didn’t realise she owed so much in tax. If this is the case, what extent of 💩 is she in with forensic accountants investigation ? Think that’s opening a massive can of worms, wilth likely more trouble being revealed regarding taxes. I think this debt that’s been disclosed today, is the tip of the iceberg.HMRC need to deal with this quickly. She’ll be stashing as much cash away as she can, quickly. How’s she paying the excessive bills on MM?
And all the minions who appear to work for her?

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she can. She is responsible for her tax not Slymi. My husband was a sub contractor many moons ago for someone he knew well. He had a verbal agreement with them that they would pay the tax on that particular job. They didn’t and mr crash was liable for the tax , had to be paid or else we would have been sacked with interest. And pay he did ( luckily we had been putting money away for quiet spells )
Boris Becker tried to blame accountants. It's not a good enough excuse in law because it's still your personal responsibility, like in the scenario you describe.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How long can HMRC chase a debt? If HMRC launches an investigation into your finances, they can chase a debt which as old as 20 years. However, the standard timeframe for an investigation is four. Therefore, if you're hoping HMRC will simply forget about what you owe – they won't.

Maybe just maybe the adjournment of BH is so that this time round they have ALL evidence they require to finally put and end to this piss take. No one sticks their fingers up to HMRC and gets away with it, honestly I would seriously be cacking myself by now, her defiance towards everything is beyond words.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Great news regarding HMRC. Just sad that she should’ve been in court tomorrow and it’s not happening. Hoping it’s because they have a lot to uncover 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is a comment on KH IG post about a 'Mandy', is this one of KP's supporters stirring tit again?

Reactions: 8
I'm just thinking. With the original bankruptcy and with this new debt. What are the chances she didn't try to hide money or takes some abroad in both cases? I would say very slim.

Imagine if she was done for fraud for both situations!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well well well we thought we would be despondent this evening which was the Skankruptcy eve, fate has been kind and served some hot tea and a huge slice of pie . What will 2024 bring to skankyland , it’s been eventful so far and it’s only February. A limited budget and ankletag and kids back with dad us what we’re hoping for , and a move to a two bed semi next to Wayne and waynetta would be a bonus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I,ve got a horrible feeling she,s gonna get away with this HMRC issue again. With Slimy Rymi pissingmoff she,ll blame him as her manager and her other managers for not making the arrangements to pay. I,m hoping I,m wrong but we,ve seen her skate over things before.
She can blame who she likes, ultimately it's her own responsibility to sort her tax affairs & payments out. Ignorance is absolutely no defence where HMRC are concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.