Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had the choice of a jailbird or a slag for a mother I'd rather have the jailbird. Her poor bloody children, looks like they've scored both, let's hope the apples fell a long, long way from this particular tree.
Looks like her kids may have a shot at both

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The sun just catching up :ROFLMAO:

Okay.... How many Krustiefluffs have voted...?!!

1707926105641.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can’t see how she needs warning of him breaking her heart…not got one so can’t happen…waste of a write up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think that as KP got away with not paying £174,000 tax She thought she could get away without paying this tax bill

Reactions: 37
Yeah I know you’re right it’s me cos I dislike her so much what’s she’s done to the kiddies and poor fur babes etc.😢hubs as well.
She is still a grade A complete nutter......just in a different way. I think she'll see some prison time soon for the Bankruptcies. IF she does then a
fe problems will be solved for everyone else, animals included!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So looks like the MM is going, hmrc surely have more powers to make it be released to pay them? And would the left overs be paid straight to yhe other bankruptcy case? This kind of stuff completely confuses me 😅

Reactions: 32
She is still a grade A complete nutter......just in a different way. I think she'll see some prison time soon for the Bankruptcies. IF she does then a
fe problems will be solved for everyone else, animals included!
And best of all if she's in the clink.....kids go back to their dad 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It must be the soppy side of me,, but i'm feeling sorry for skank i might jump in the car and drive down to Pricey Towers and take the poor weee thing a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. 🤣
Hey you, second time you’ve mentioned driving down to see her. Spill - you’ve got a secret crush, haven’t you 🥰😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She is clearly just hoping that if she ignores everything legal then it will all just disappear in a puff of smoke and she can carry on trying to live like she is minted. If she is blaming her newly self diagnosed ADHD for being a total dick and not engaging with legal correspondence, then she should pay someone to deal with it, seems to have money to spend on designer clothes, trainers, going away on holiday after holiday (yes I'm sure she blags freebies, but even on these trips away, it's not all free) Her close knit family, SFP, brother Dan, AFP, obviously can't be bothered anymore...just want the PR side, although it's all been negative lately. Surely she's not going to try and blame the poor post bock getting raided again, or the post office for not delivering her mail, when clearly it is getting there. (No wonder she was having lots of fires) Let's hope if she tries to use that trick HMRC/bankruptcy/other courts get a proper medical diagnosis.

For someone who supposedly goes on about being a strong, independent, successful business woman, she really takes the absolute bleeping piss. (Dolly I now would like to use your pisspot please) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I wonder/wander if this is what Mrs Frumpy Dumpling is serving Mr Frumpy Dumpling this evening for their romantic Valentine's meal....

1707927334913.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Owes the tax man £750,000 but is being touted as a successful business woman and entrepreneur guest zleb and got a table at that dinner thing, another set of idiots that don't do any background checks and just believe the bullshit that comes out her mouth. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She is clearly just hoping that if she ignores everything legal then it will all just disappear in a puff of smoke and she can carry on trying to live like she is minted. If she is blaming her newly self diagnosed ADHD for being a total dick and not engaging with legal correspondence, then she should pay someone to deal with it, seems to have money to spend on designer clothes, trainers, going away on holiday after holiday (yes I'm sure she blags freebies, but even on these trips away, it's not all free) Her close knit family, SFP, brother Dan, AFP, obviously can't be bothered anymore...just want the PR side, although it's all been negative lately. Surely she's not going to try and blame the poor post bock getting raided again, or the post office for not delivering her mail, when clearly it is getting there. (No wonder she was having lots of fires) Let's hope if she tries to use that trick HMRC/bankruptcy/other courts get a proper medical diagnosis.

For someone who supposedly goes on about being a strong, independent, successful business woman, she really takes the absolute bleeping piss. (Dolly I now would like to use your pisspot please) 😘
Oh DC my darling I have a special one for you my darling..it’s wonderful.

picture uploader

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think that as KP got away with not paying £174,000 tax She thought she could get away without paying this tax bill
Probably! Debt from a Ltd. co. being written off is completely different to personal tax debt though, stupid bint!

Think I'm right saying bankruptcy stops her from being a Director again, so any debts are now hers, whereas Ltd. Co. debts are only yours if you signed a personal guarantee (or similar). She's obviously had great advice, or more likely, just not listened again as she knows best 🤪

Reactions: 20
Well that bit of news has riled everyone up on the Mail comments. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.