Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Gary, linking Sociopaths and narcissists to Schizophrenics again. Schizophrenia is something completely different, it's usually inherited from parents for a start!

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 14.51.40.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 14.51.48.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Wonder if that means she is in the hairdressers again, getting ready for a night out with Backgrid & JJ, oooh, she's maybe into a throuple ;)
Bet you she’s out tonight.
---
Oh dear Gary, linking Sociopaths and narcissists to Schizophrenics again. Schizophrenia is something completely different, it's usually inherited from parents for a start!

View attachment 2756815
View attachment 2756816
Well Helena,erm her muvva etc.👀wouldn’t surprise me in the least or she’s on the edge of it.

Reactions: 16
It must be the soppy side of me,, but i'm feeling sorry for skank i might jump in the car and drive down to Pricey Towers and take the poor weee thing a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
It must be the soppy side of me,, but i'm feeling sorry for skank i might jump in the car and drive down to Pricey Towers and take the poor weee thing a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. 🤣
Take a bleeping gas mask Stan,my god you’ll need it..oh and some ❄.

Oh I have a song in me head from years ago Puff the magic Dragon.🤣

Have to be honest,I was in terrible mood yesterday,awful but bit more cheerful today with the tax news etc.Wtf does she do this to my mood.😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bet you she’s out tonight.
---

Well Helena,erm her muvva etc.👀wouldn’t surprise me in the least or she’s on the edge of it.
They're mental Dolly but not ........that mental. I'm not trying to be insulting about mental illness.....it's just Schizophrenia would involve hallucinations and require long-term medication. AFP has organised her life quite nicely. Her daughter has organised her life how she likes it ( being a twit to other people and spending money) A personality disorder is more likely for both her and KP!

Reactions: 29

View attachment 2756815
View attachment 2756816
This pisses me off, I'm all for sharing positivity or knowledge about personal disorders and how to protect yourself. To lump in schizophrenia which can be a debilitating mental illness, where the sufferer is more of a threat to themselves, is just uneducated and dangerous. I understand his family have been burnt by a narc/possible socio/psychopath, but he needs to understand the differences between conditions before sharing it on a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So doesn’t pay her taxes but every other law abiding citizen pays their dues and helps keep her son in care(this is not against Harvey whatsoever) Its about her swanning about like fu*cking gods gift causing unimaginable tit for people and she has the audacity to flaunt her horrendous mush with all the fakness(fu*ck off piss taking c u nxt Tuesday bint)hope they really go for her, my biggest gripe is piss takers and she needs to learn a lesson pronto…gone on toooo long.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well she's carried on spending like a millionaire even though already bankrupt. Hope this time, they give her a set amount of money per month. A good trustee administers paying back her debts. All earnings have to go through trustee's, not to anyone else. That would put paid to many of her 'business venture's'. TT/ Podcasts etc will be very quiet. Won't want to be seen to be earning & not submitting to trustee's. But jail would be good too.
Except she thinks that by going to jail, it will clear all her debts and won't have to pay back her creditors....
---
The previous tax that was written off was in relation to one of her failed companies I think, which is why it was written off. Her most recent one is her personal tax which is a whole different ball game, but she will doubtless think because it got written off before it will be again this time, but it won't! Plus the previous one was a much smaller amount, around £27,000 if I remember correctly. It still beggars belief though how she is STILL allowed to continue spending the way she does! Why aren't her earnings paid directly to the trustees who then give her an amount to live on? Isn't this how bankruptcy usually works?
Yes - written off to the tune of £174,000...!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Except she thinks that by going to jail, it will clear all her debts and won't have to pay back her creditors....
---

Yes - written off to the tune of £174,000...!

She also thinks she looks 'younger' and has 'still got it' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The sun just catching up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They're mental Dolly but not ........that mental. I'm not trying to be insulting about mental illness.....it's just Schizophrenia would involve hallucinations and require long-term medication. AFP has organised her life quite nicely. Her daughter has organised her life how she likes it ( being a twit to other people and spending money) A personality disorder is more likely for both her and KP!
Yeah I know you’re right it’s me cos I dislike her so much what’s she’s done to the kiddies and poor fur babes etc.😢hubs as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I wish HMRC would get a move on. I’m fed up of this tart getting hearings put back ad infinitum. The slow pace of this says to me: there’s one rule for the likes of us and other for that bleeping piece of work.

GET A MOVE ON HMRC!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So is this "haven't got any valentine's gifts" just a smokescreen for the staged look of surprise backgrid pictures later of skank getting her grifted/bought herself flowers off kryten and romantic proposal meal just before he takes her on their baby making sking holiday. 🤔🤣
If it's a "surprise" it'll also stop any backlash skank will get for dumping the kids yet again during school holidays and bleeping off with the new egg " i didn't know he planned all this" 😎

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
KH put beautiful post on his Instagram of Michelle and himself on a beach with very loving words for Valentines 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If you do not contact HMRC or refuse to pay
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will always try to contact you if you miss a tax payment. This can include sending you letters, texts and visiting you at home or at work.
If you do not get in contact with HMRC or cannot agree an instalment plan then HMRC may:
  • ask a debt collection agency to collect the money
  • collect what you owe directly from your wages or any monthly pension payments you get
  • take things you own and sell them (if you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
  • take money directly from your bank account or building society savings (if you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
  • take you to court
  • make you bankrupt
  • close down your company if the tax is a business tax
Any costs, like auction fees, are normally added to your debt. HMRC will tell you before taking any of these actions and will explain your rights, costs and options.

Good job Alex's bailiffs got in there first, even though he probably didn't get much! No wonder she is hiding stuff and getting rid of animals.

A few other things I heard makes me think she is definitely no longer 'minted' (borrowing money from a friend and making someone else pay for something) I mean who does that if they have loads of dosh. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 49
This debt has probably been going on since the date of her last bankruptcy. Building up over the years, late filing of SAs/VAT etc . Think I’ve previously said it would probably be the case. Inconceivable that she would all of a sudden become a decent member of society and be paying her way. Maybe the FA were brought in to determine the amount owed also? This has eventually now crystallised with a Stat Demand which would have been served some time ago last year and then the bankruptcy petition in November served I think it said. Doesn’t happen over night. She will have got letter after letter, demand after demand through the post bok. Ignored everything- she’s a piece of work to be able to just carry on as if nothing’s happened.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So is this "haven't got any valentine's gifts" just a smokescreen for the staged look of surprise backgrid pictures later of skank getting her grifted/bought herself flowers off kryten and romantic proposal meal just before he takes her on their baby making sking holiday. 🤔🤣
If it's a "surprise" it'll also stop any backlash skank will get for dumping the kids yet again during school holidays and bleeping off with the new egg " i didn't know he planned all this" 😎
Nah ... I dont think Lego is playing ball, she is too toxic even for a fake relationship ... its obvious he cant even stand to look in her direction let alone anything else ... au revoir Lego ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There are two sure things in life - you die and you pay tax! Happy days indeed as I can’t see her batting this latest tit show away. HMRC always catch up with you, she’s so irresponsible!
If I had the choice of a jailbird or a slag for a mother I'd rather have the jailbird. Her poor bloody children, looks like they've scored both, let's hope the apples fell a long, long way from this particular tree.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.