Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo... I don't remember this one either so here's the full article... Couldn't have lasted long either. Perhaps he found out how rancid she is?

The pair were seen packing on the PDA at Sheesh Chigwell earlier this week after being set up by a mutual friend. (Question: Does she meet all her victims at Sheesh...?!!)

As it's St. valentines Day she will probably hook up with that rich businessman in a Heathrow Airport hotel for a few grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So doesn’t pay her taxes but every other law abiding citizen pays their dues and helps keep her son in care(this is not against Harvey whatsoever) Its about her swanning about like fu*cking gods gift causing unimaginable tit for people and she has the audacity to flaunt her horrendous mush with all the fakness(fu*ck off piss taking c u nxt Tuesday bint)hope they really go for her, my biggest gripe is piss takers and she needs to learn a lesson pronto…gone on toooo long.
Totally agree cant wait for the day it all comes crashing down at once as shes deserves every bleeping thing shes got coming to her shes nothing but a pisstaking bleep only times shes happy is is when shes getting hair nails etc done all she thinks about is her ugly bleeping selfish self
---
As it's St. valentines Day she will probably hook up with that rich businessman in a Heathrow Airport hotel for a few grand!
So is Sheesh the place to pick up eggs as it seems to be lol
---
And best of all if she's in the clink.....kids go back to their dad 🥰
Im hoping for her to be banged up lol its nothing more than shes deserved for a couple of years now she must of used up her 9 lives by now

Reactions: 25
So is this a new debt shes run up since the original bankrupcy i cant keep up with the bleep lol she must think shes the only person in the UK that doesnt need to pay creditors pay a mortgage not pay vets etc and not pay tax or vat can anybody remember the last time the Skanky bleep went on holiday seems ages ago now and its very unlike her
Skanks not been on a holiday for 7mths been out the country a few times but not for more than 48-72 hours max for work/surgery which i've said before looks like she's on some kind of travel restrictions or conditions of bail, it's only now skanks talking of holidays when shes just pleaded not guilty to driving offences (committed in July/August) so shes been under investigation and that could stop her leaving the country for a prolonged period. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Katie Price #357
Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Skanks not been on a holiday for 7mths been out the country a few times but not for more than 48-72 hours max for work/surgery which i've said before looks like she's on some kind of travel restrictions or conditions of bail, it's only now skanks talking of holidays when shes just pleaded not guilty to driving offences (committed in July/August) so shes been under investigation and that could stop her leaving the country for a prolonged period. 🤔
Thanks for the info certainly seems like shes on some sort of restriction or not allowed to take J&B out of the country must be killing her not to be able to go to go away as at one point it seemed to be every month and she spent weeks in Thailand at a time at one point im hoping the BH wont be postponed yermt again
---
Doesn't look like she's been paying her National Insurance. Wonder if she will qualify for a state pension? Perhaps it's a moot subject anyway.
Doesnt look like shes paid duck alljust thinks tax national insurance and vat dont bleeping apply to her shes just flouting everything now and needs bleeping locking up hope she does and gets a nasty bleeping shock

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2757069
Yep in the hairdressers again. The drink is flowing. The kids must be having a great day again 🙄
I swear that she uses hairdressers like the rest of us brush our hair. She’s a dirty cow and I wouldn’t touch that hair/head with a barge pole. I brush my hair daily, wash 2-3 times a week and style/straighten. I reckon she don’t run a brush through it and when it’s proper rats nesty she’ll have it done in a salon. Same when it needs a wash. No wonder B’s always looks so dirty . God I bleeping hate this bint

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
It might just be that she was aware people were looking closely at her spending......looking verrrrrry closely!

I think you have to do something really, really bad to get travel restrictions for bail.
---
I swear that she uses hairdressers like the rest of us brush our hair. She’s a dirty cow and I wouldn’t touch that hair/head with a barge pole. I brush my hair daily, wash 2-3 times a week and style/straighten. I reckon she don’t run a brush through it and when it’s proper rats nesty she’ll have it done in a salon. Same when it needs a wash. No wonder B’s always looks so dirty . God I bleeping hate this bint
Totally, she doesn't brush it. Having extensions that long means careful washing and brushing. She can't be arsed.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!
so happy for you and especially Mr Jomo

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the info certainly seems like shes on some sort of restriction or not allowed to take J&B out of the country must be killing her not to be able to go to go away as at one point it seemed to be every month and she spent weeks in Thailand at a time at one point im hoping the BH wont be postponed yermt again
---

Doesnt look like shes paid duck alljust thinks tax national insurance and vat dont bleeping apply to her shes just flouting everything now and needs bleeping locking up hope she does and gets a nasty bleeping shock
Think it's been mentioned there's an order in place stopping skank taking J&B out of the country but that hasn't stopped her before dumping the kids and jetting off for a jolly, so think it's skank that was under travel restrictions and under investigation the 6 months to either charge or drop them has just ended and skanks been charged and pleaded not guilty so the timeline is about right.

Reactions: 25
I don't think there's any travel restrictions on HER, but it does seem like Kieran has managed to get an order to stop her taking the kids out of the country, and she is clearly too scared he will get them back if she fucks off for too long without them. Hence the short trips. Plus she might not have anyone willing to look after them for a couple of weeks at a time.

Reactions: 29
#357 Skanky’s in the red , empty is the bed and the Showmance is dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I,ve got a horrible feeling she,s gonna get away with this HMRC issue again. With Slimy Rymi pissingmoff she,ll blame him as her manager and her other managers for not making the arrangements to pay. I,m hoping I,m wrong but we,ve seen her skate over things before.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It might just be that she was aware people were looking closely at her spending......looking verrrrrry closely!

I think you have to do something really, really bad to get travel restrictions for bail.
---

Totally, she doesn't brush it. Having extensions that long means careful washing and brushing. She can't be arsed.
You can be put under travel restrictions if your under investigation and there's a possibility of custodial sentence and with skanks driving history and only just avoiding prison because of a loophole i think she would be classed as high risk repeat offender.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I,ve got a horrible feeling she,s gonna get away with this HMRC issue again. With Slimy Rymi pissingmoff she,ll blame him as her manager and her other managers for not making the arrangements to pay. I,m hoping I,m wrong but we,ve seen her skate over things before.
I don’t think she can. She is responsible for her tax not Slymi. My husband was a sub contractor many moons ago for someone he knew well. He had a verbal agreement with them that they would pay the tax on that particular job. They didn’t and mr crash was liable for the tax , had to be paid or else we would have been sacked with interest. And pay he did ( luckily we had been putting money away for quiet spells )

Reactions: 31
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
I'm guessing it's probably free or heavily discounted in exchange for the promotion. If it isn't, I agree it would be bad form. I notice he hasn't gone to Maldives with MP, V and A so that could be for affordability reasons, or maybe he has work or personal commitments

Reactions: 14
Remember the Pepsi advert

Lip smackin hygiene lackin
Dog killin arse fillin
Kid abusin egg cruisin
Coke sniffin fanny wiffin
Hard faced booze laced should be maced Skanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.