Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KATIE Price couldn't keep her hands off....
she was heard telling "anyone who would listen"
"She couldn't keep her hands off JJ and she was all over him
You could tell she's totally smitten and was desperate
So all she not he then 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😊🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I have visions of his mum getting the next plane over to give him one clip around the ear and then drag him away from her by it!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So what idiot has decided to make skank godmother to their child and are they only doing it because the skank bleep needs deflection and good mummy points and are they after some freebie cakes and decorations for the christening plus the publicity and Backgrid pictures of the big day. Bunch of grifting cunts. 😎
Its that daft bin lou the hairdressers kid the one skank constantly goes to recently..lou is the flavour of the month handy with the freebies once again...
Lou once looked after H for quite some time whilst his mother disappeared chasing boyson, and then that Alex adderson. Not forgetting let skank stay at hers for weeks on end when skank didn't go home for a month leaving at the time all 5 kids in kierans care..
Lou is a sad woman who craves the celebrity lifestyle...especially as she totally supported skank on the month long absence away from kids egging her on etc lou makes out shes the perfect model mum figure of 5+ kids but didn't care about skank abandoning hers to spend it partying with her

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Is that bump into stairs not “stars”
Don’t mention them,yes problems many but he was very gorgeous actor had the most beautiful voice ever of an actor,Liz was beautiful I mean beautiful as a child,Should not be mentioned,She KP is a bleep always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yet not one pic of them together as of yet at that event. Or him hinting on his IG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He's one ugly fucker isn't he? What is wrong with his head? How are these people even in the public eye? I weep for humanity.
I used to live off Heat magazine and reality tv back in the early naughties (I know I know) but it’s just become run over with no marks. I haven’t read any of those trashy magazines for nearly 20 years now.

Reactions: 35
She looks absolutely monsterous and what on earth is this clown thinking he can get out of this? One good thing, if he is the new "one" she'll have even less time for those kids and will be only to happy to let them go home. Obviously they won't fit in with the inevitable trips out, holidays and obligatory beach frolicking pictures.
---
I hope they go on holiday soon. The pictures with this one will be comedy gold. Sorry all behind, did somebody say Kieran has been seen out with Bunny?🙏
I want to see the video when Harvey first meets his new dad. You can imagine Harvey saying hello you bleep, then knocking him out

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Let’s hope soon all this infulencer shite will be finished soon ,it will be is SM,it’s a total load of tit,has been and getting worse,but it’s getting to a high that will fail,I’m sure of it.It’s coming on I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest 💩🙄
Good grief, he really is completely unattractive... he is making unfiltered Crawl look passable ...
---
She has to tell everyone they are together because it's not obvious IN ANY WAY ... he can't even bear to look at her or hold her hand 🤣🤣🤣
---
I have visions of his mum getting the next plane over to give him one clip around the ear and then drag him away from her by it!! :ROFLMAO:
You could get good grip on those ears ... they stick up and out 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well judging by JJ’s stories the PR is working well. He seems to have sold 1 sweatshirt and 1 T shirt since his “relationship” became public. That’s 2 more than he’s sold in months/years/decades/centuries …………

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well judging by JJ’s stories the PR is working well. He seems to have sold 1 sweatshirt and 1 T shirt since his “relationship” became public. That’s 2 more than he’s sold in months/years/decades/centuries …………
What? His association with Fishy Price hasn't upped his earnings???
Well, smack me round the chops with a wet fish 🐟 👊😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_2344.png

Video on her stories. Constantly watching Bunny, Bunny is being so love bombed now 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.