Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder they the ex social worker makes of her latest antics …. At the time she came in the scene her and Carl were still a couple and she may have been fooled into thinking they were solid parent figures for the kids a felt sorry for them etc …. But in a matter of months since she was outed and sacked etc , KP now broken up with Carl, obv been through some horrible dramatic arguements and family issues , had bailiffs arrive at her house, had further family court appearances that haven’t gone her way for once , been away from home for weeks for Pantos , and despite all of that has had time to find herself a new official to boy / man in a matter of weeks after a break up 😂
I mean is this social worker going to be glad she gave up her career and reputation and life to be her dogsbody, driver, and nanny when she must be slowly realising the life she is now entangled with is anything but stable and safe for those kids !
If Lynne was also given close 'personal' attention from Skank she'll be jealous now. Like all the other eggs and eggesses before her.....used and dumped when the next one comes along!
---
She can't look after her own kids let alone making her god mum to an even more defenseless baby 🤬View attachment 2752220
Troll and childcatcher vibes. Can she not brush her hair, or is it fried again after the miracle keratin straightening :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He literally will have taken it out of the paper bag it would have been put in by standard practice at the chemist for privacy HA!...like they wanted privacy
You can imagine the conversation can't you? "would you like a bag sir?" Nah, no fanks, if I put it in a bag the waiting paps we called won't be able to get a photo of it!"
---
If Lynne was also given close 'personal' attention from Skank she'll be jealous now. Like all the other eggs and eggesses before her.....used and dumped when the next one comes along!
---

Troll and childcatcher vibes. Can she not brush her hair, or is it fried again after the miracle keratin straightening :rolleyes:
Keratin straightening (if done properly) shouldn't fry your hair. I have mine done and it makes my hair silky smooth and shiny as well as straight! Mind you I only have it done a couple of times a year, not a couple of times a month like she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So what idiot has decided to make skank godmother to their child and are they only doing it because the skank bleep needs deflection and good mummy points and are they after some freebie cakes and decorations for the christening plus the publicity and Backgrid pictures of the big day. Bunch of grifting cunts. 😎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Latest 💩🙄
Ewwww - 'she can't keep her hands off him'!! Poor lad will need industrial strength disinfection now! He must be desperate for fame to go within a mile of that!🤮.
Even more of a fool to let people think they are 'together'. No decent girl will go within a mile of him now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

And this, keeping the pet story going
Anything for headlines yawn!!😴😴. She is heavily into a mid life crisis I think, can't accept growing older like the rest of us. I think she will have a shock when AFP goes because I really don't think the rest of the fam will stick by her as much. I think they're all too afraid of AFP to go against her at the moment.

Reactions: 29
KATIE Price couldn't keep her hands off....
she was heard telling "anyone who would listen"
"She couldn't keep her hands off JJ and she was all over him
You could tell she's totally smitten and was desperate
So all she not he then 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😊🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
He's one ugly fucker isn't he? What is wrong with his head? How are these people even in the public eye? I weep for humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.