Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2752600
Video on her stories. Constantly watching Bunny, Bunny is being so love bombed now 😡
'Aren't I the best mummy ever Bunny? Do you love it?' pathetic!!! attempt to prove she can do fun things with her children. Sorry Skank - you do not convince me at all - your face is telling a different story.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I bet that poor baby was left with a bright orange cheek after that picture was taken 😂
And tint rubbed off her errrrrm, hairline 🙄
---
KATIE Price couldn't keep her hands off....
she was heard telling "anyone who would listen"
"She couldn't keep her hands off JJ and she was all over him
You could tell she's totally smitten and was desperate
So all she not he then 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😊🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I don't care if she was on bended knee with arms in the air proclaiming from her foghorn "my future is with youuuuuu"....she's a lying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Aren't I the best mummy ever Bunny? Do you love it?' pathetic!!! attempt to prove she can do fun things with her children. Sorry Skank - you do not convince me at all - your face is telling a different story.
So on the waltzer she looks repeatedly at her mini me who had the audacity to meet up with K and totally ignored J as per usual. I'm surprised she bothered taking him out tbh.

Poor J, poor B, both pawns in her evil Machiavellian game.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
All her fun things involve taking them somewhere. Nothing against theme parks and skating but it's a place they get taken to and entertained. She did nothing as presumably didn't drive and gets to do the fun thing herself.
Don't see her on nature walks, homemade picnics, art and crafts at home, baking, ball games in garden , local playground, library, making a mud kitchen, den building, etc. Because that requires time and effort and she just wants a few pics to show the brain deads what a great mother she is😠

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2752600
Video on her stories. Constantly watching Bunny, Bunny is being so love bombed now 😡
Totally agree
I found that story unnerving to watch, she completely blanks jett the whole time and looks at bunny the way she was looking at JJ in that weird pap pic, like predatory ( not in a p*edo way but in a 'you're my meal ticket way)
---
Also who was filming, it was a woman and had a blue vape in her hand holding the bar

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s so transparent 🙄 it’s beyond pathetic. We all know why she’s suddenly uploading these posts of her spending time with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2752600
Makes you wander I mean wonder.
If something about the fact, she never does kid friendly days was mentioned in court, that it's always about her needs being met and never the kids.

Can't see the courts or SS taking to kindly to a new Step Daddy all of a sudden
One escapes out the front door, whilst another is dragged through the back door

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Totally agree
I found that story unnerving to watch, she completely blanks jett the whole time and looks at bunny the way she was looking at JJ in that weird pap pic, like predatory ( not in a p*edo way but in a 'you're my meal ticket way)
---
Also who was filming, it was a woman and had a blue vape in her hand holding the bar
Looks like KP also has her vape in her hand 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She couldn't be bothered paying attention to Jett because he's not marketable like the girls are, who she pretends are her 'mini mes'. Harvey marketable because of his disability. Junior and Jett were of no use to her

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Totally agree
---
I think she loves her daughters as she thinks she will be able to get them to be 'models' same as she was. Luckily Princess has Peter to guide her so Skanky can't drag her into her world. Hopefully Bunny (once things have been sorted) Keiran will be able to keep her safe and put his foot down to modelling....

Reactions: 30
As I thought putting in loads of effort to show she is a the BEST mummy ever
As others have said, " to little to late"
Everyone can see the manipulative behaviours here.
New Egg to impress, getting one over on K & M , she needs a positive SM presence to deflect from all the negative.

We need to see Sinkboy out on a date publicly nd all over SM, redtops ect.. then her mask will slip again!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So on the waltzer she looks repeatedly at her mini me who had the audacity to meet up with K and totally ignored J as per usual. I'm surprised she bothered taking him out tbh.

Poor J, poor B, both pawns in her evil Machiavellian game.
I noticed that as well. Jett may just as well be invisible - in fact, I take that back he IS invisible to her. She is not interested in him at all and it shows so much. Bunny is her golden child and ironically the one that is allowed to see KH. So jett perhaps, has been poisoned against his dad by being made to feel that his dad doesn't want him - trouble is she doesn't want him either. He's just a pawn in her revenge against KH. She will not let him see him until legally forced to, by then the poor lad will be too afraid to do anything. I don't know how things work, but I would be more worried about him because he is so isolated and cut off now. Had he been spoken to ask about his views? Does anybody actually know how is feeling? Within this year he should be starting senior school, but I fear he will be eaten alive due to his social and educational isolation. None of us know what he is going through and KFP rarely mentions him and of course we will never be told ( which is right of course). I fear for him the longer he remains in her 'care'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she loves her daughters as she thinks she will be able to get them to be 'models' same as she was. Luckily Princess has Peter to guide her so Skanky can't drag her into her world. Hopefully Bunny (once things have been sorted) Keiran will be able to keep her safe and put his foot down to modelling....
I think she's obsessed with them (as I don't think she knows what real love is)
She has an obsession with the girls being 'mini me's', and she loves when they are dolled up like litte pageant girls, and do 'sassy' poses. I always find the pageant mom's in america really weird and overly into their daughters and I think KP is exactly the same
It's blatant she doesn't want jett 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She couldn't be bothered paying attention to Jett because he's not marketable like the girls are, who she pretends are her 'mini mes'. Harvey marketable because of his disability. Junior and Jett were of no use to her
You have hit the nail right on the head here. Harvey, luckily is away from her most of the time and Junior was put into his dad's care and has thrived. Note how he very rarely mentions her and has very little to do with her now. Jett will suffer greatly until he is finally removed because there is no one on his side to advocate for him in that family. Bunny is useful to them and sadly I think she is beginning to realise how to behave in order to be accepted by them. He should be a priority given her track record.
---
I think she's obsessed with them (as I don't think she knows what real love is)
She has an obsession with the girls being 'mini me's', and she loves when they are dolled up like litte pageant girls, and do 'sassy' poses. I always find the pageant mom's in america really weird and overly into their daughters and I think KP is exactly the same
It's blatant she doesn't want jett 😔
I know and it's heartbreaking to see. if she had any ounce of compassion, she would at least let Jett go back to his dad where he would be loved and wanted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
You have hit the nail right on the head here. Harvey, luckily is away from her most of the time and Junior was put into his dad's care and has thrived. Note how he very rarely mentions her and has very little to do with her now. Jett will suffer greatly until he is finally removed because there is no one on his side to advocate for him in that family. Bunny is useful to them and sadly I think she is beginning to realise how to behave in order to be accepted by them. He should be a priority given her track record.
---

I know and it's heartbreaking to see. if she had any ounce of compassion, she would at least let Jett go back to his dad where he would be loved and wanted.
I believe she has brainwashed him. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.