Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend has posted on FB that she spotted the Skank in Superdrug Horsham this morning 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you for those who voted for that thread title. Still no exciting tea from anyone. T Bags have all been used up. Just waiting for Alex to spill the beans, unless something unexpected happens.
Something unexpected is apparently happening, skank spending time with her kids! Or is that expected considering??
---
A friend has posted on FB that she spotted the Skank in Superdrug Horsham this morning 👀
JJ told her to go get some odoban 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alex has said his tea will be on his youtube channel. Not sure when.
Let's hope the kids are both back with K soon, away from bleep chops & her twatty legocunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry OT:
Has she got back with him?

On topic:
How many relentless posts of wholesome mother will we get from KP this week ?!
gods knows but thats what these people seem to do just waste everyones time
same as skank & slapgate, happy to go running to the press & then drop it all, imagine all the works thats gone into taking it to trial

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well,it’s shrove Tuesday tomorrow now will the skunk make lovely proper pancakes tomorrow,or will the pancake mix go back on the skankcunts face.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they are officially a couple then why isn’t he posting on social media their cosy litttle meet ups ? He has done that when he is out with his MAFS friends and surely he should be wanting to tell the world about his amazing new GF ! Oh wait, it’s either because he is too embarrassed or because it’s a money making scheme and so any pics have to be released via the media outlets willing to pay them £££ …. However surely they can’t command much money for pics of them ? Carl wood was love island reject , this one of a MAFS wannabe … I thought she was just a wholesome mum who wa at to go to bed early and read and be with her kids !
---
Also has Carl actually gone skiing or is that a wind up post ??

Reactions: 29
If they are officially a couple then why isn’t he posting on social media their cosy litttle meet ups ? He has done that when he is out with his MAFS friends and surely he should be wanting to tell the world about his amazing new GF ! Oh wait, it’s either because he is too embarrassed or because it’s a money making scheme and so any pics have to be released via the media outlets willing to pay them £££ …. However surely they can’t command much money for pics of them ? Carl wood was love island reject , this one of a MAFS wannabe … I thought she was just a wholesome mum who wa at to go to bed early and read and be with her kids !
---
Also has Carl actually gone skiing or is that a wind up post ??
It was an old pic of Carl.

Reactions: 19
Sometimes I do marvel as to how KP is still alive, considering the amount she has put her body through and what she continues to put in her body.

Reactions: 38
Sometimes I do marvel as to how KP is still alive, considering the amount she has put her body through and what she continues to put in her body.
duck it cats I don’t give a duck,she can carry on as much as she likes especially after kiddies gone.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if he’ll make it a Valentines Day not to be forgotten !!!! 🤣
I hope he does ... she will have a miserable valentines day anyway because she cant snag s real egg and that will be bothering her ego ... she will probably arrange for some ridiculous OTT gift and flowers to be delivered to herself and pretend fake boyfriend Legoman sent them ... she might even get him to arrive and pretend he delivered them personally ... accidentally photographed by those pesky paps of course ... maybe there will be other flowers delivered that she dramatically throws in the bin pretending the are from crawl for added drama

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.