Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
You keep saying it's your last word on the matter but it never is. Take your grievance out on the Hayler thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve donated a few hundred. I couldn’t give a flying duck about the GFM. Do you know how much Center Parcs costs? Especially half term? Probably more than it costs for a heavily discounted trip to the Maldives. Have you seen the weather - wet and muddy. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Please unfollow Michelle for your own mental health. It’s clearly triggering you.
Yes,I’ve been told emma that Center Parcs costs an absolute bomb.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This should all be forming part of the picture for the forensic investigators. They look at people's lifestyle as well as bank accounts and financial records.
None of it adds up, so there should be a big red flag.
---

I've kept quiet on this really but I think you're completely overlooking the fact that Kieran and Michelle will have discussed this.....as a couple....as adults, working together. It will be their choice. I've no idea how anyone would know what a bracelet costs or whether handbags are real/ fake or if they even get sent back after a day or two for a full refund. The facts are she works and she's not in debt to the tune of millions like some people. Honestly it feels like a bit of a witchhunt.
Helena we go back a while and I do feel uncomfortable saying this, and I didn't mention it at the time because I gave the benefit of the doubt. But the fundraiser is for KH to get his kids back from KP so I do feel this is on topic. People have donated tens and twenties and the bracelet was 5k fron Van Cleef and Arpels and the gift bag was posted. It was genuine. I think that's absolutely shocking behaviour when there is a charity collection going on and I don't know who's at fault (maybe KH felt under pressure to provide, or maybe MP was unawares). I'm not sure who to blame but that would look appalling under the 'newspaper test'. I'm not suggesting KH has misappropriated funds, I fully believe DC when she says every penny has been used wisely and that he has put more in. But I don't see how this is right
---
I’ve donated a few hundred. I couldn’t give a flying duck about the GFM. Do you know how much Center Parcs costs? Especially half term? Probably more than it costs for a heavily discounted trip to the Maldives. Have you seen the weather - wet and muddy. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Please unfollow Michelle for your own mental health. It’s clearly triggering you.
Do you not see one thing wrong with a 5k bracelet being purchased for Christmas and shown on social media, while people are donating small amounts that they can?

How would that look at any charity?

As I said, maybe KH is not to blame or maybe he is.

I think the GFM is on topic here as it is often publicised in this thread and is to help KH get kids back from KP. Other matters I will take to Hayler thread.
---
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Michelle's instagram accepts all requests so she's fair game to comment on. I love your posts and think your such a sweet soul Mrs B. Iv not always been a fan on MP, like she's OK- not my cup of tea.i find her abit 'braggy'at times, but hey its social media! However I do think as a partner and step mum she's been amazing and supportive. At least she's a safe, loving, nurturing, hard working adult. I reckon she most probably did late seats to the Maldives and when your crew,hopping on a plane doesn't seem like any hardship at all because you get used to it. And so I reckon she just was treating the kids to some sunshine and time in the pool/ sea and she will be making the most of the opportunity while she's BA crew- none of us know of her long term plan regarding how long she will remain at BA. I think to give your kids the opportunity to see the world is fantastic. In regards to Kieran, I just think maybe he had work commitments, and is probably up to his neck in admin and phone calls regarding B&J. That will be his sole focus now and MP was probably encouraged to go as her life has already been impacted by the actions of KP. I'm sure they will get a family holiday soon. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors but they do seem well matched and she seems to be a massive support to him.
Maybe things are moving fast behind the scenes and she just wanted some special time with A&V before B&J get welcomed home. I imagine for MP that's her main concern- her children. There will be so much upheaval for them too. I think she's an amazing mum and step mum and I say live and let live. So don't over think it Mrs B. I know your upset over the kids and animals but it seems to be moving in the right direction now. Maybe take a step back, or read another thread to take your mind off things. Your a great krustie and the thread wouldn't be the same without you!
This post means a lot to me. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's hope while she is away that KH gets to spend quality time with Bunny away from skanky's glaring eyes! I hope she gets caught in an avalanche too! ( Sorry - but naughty that thought but hey?)
Funnily enough, I predicted on Monday that a snowball (of all the legals, etc) would start rolling down a mountain gathering pace and snow until an avalanche hit her and the enablers 🔮🔮🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Helena we go back a while and I do feel uncomfortable saying this, and I didn't mention it at the time because I gave the benefit of the doubt. But the fundraiser is for KH to get his kids back from KP so I do feel this is on topic. People have donated tens and twenties and the bracelet was 5k fron Van Cleef and Arpels and the gift bag was posted. It was genuine. I think that's absolutely shocking behaviour when there is a charity collection going on and I don't know who's at fault (maybe KH felt under pressure to provide, or maybe MP was unawares). I'm not sure who to blame but that would look appalling under the 'newspaper test'. I'm not suggesting KH has misappropriated funds, I fully believe DC when she says every penny has been used wisely and that he has put more in. But I don't see how this is right
As the gift bag etc was posted did it say ad ? Or if they posted pictures of bracelet and gift bag with name on they got it at a discounted price ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

Do you not see one thing wrong with a 5k bracelet being purchased for Christmas and shown on social media, while people are donating small amounts that they can?

As I said, maybe KH is not to blame or maybe he is.

I think the GFM is on topic here as it is often publicised in this thread and is to help KH get kids back from KP. Other matters I will take to Hayler thread.
---

This post means a lot to me. Thank you
So basically they should not go on holiday, not give presents, live like paupers, only have basic food etc..... because there was a GFM? His legal fees so far are likely to have been 30-40k + that he is having to find and fund. The GFM has been a massive help but nowhere near the costs that he will have paid out. You have said numerous times that you haven't donated so don't worry about it. You haven't "lost" anything.

Also save your hatred for MP for KP who is the whole cause of this. You say you care about the kids, then show it cos currently you just slag off everyone who doesn't fit into your perfect narrative.

Ps. Center Parcs for his week is approx 3k, so yes it is probably a lot cheaper for MP to go to the Maldives.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you @Noseybonk! Happy faces in the Jomo household indeed 😁. J & B partially shave eyebrows off? I missed that somewhere - what on earth??:oops:
To be fair - I accidentally shaved one of my eyebrows off with a bic safety razor that Mum had left a packet of in the bathroom by mistake when I was about 9 ... i didnt know what it was, never looked in the mirror, just ran the razor round my forehead, put it back and came down stairs with one eyebrow missing - then totally denied doing it 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
God, I thought you said you would stop posting about Michelle & Kieran & Maldives/holiday. Enough now please, you made your point earlier & said that was the last you would post about it on here !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So basically they should not go on holiday, not give presents, live like paupers, only have basic food etc..... because there was a GFM? His legal fees so far are likely to have been 30-40k + that he is having to find and fund. The GFM has been a massive help but nowhere near the costs that he will have paid out. You have said numerous times that you haven't donated so don't worry about it. You haven't "lost" anything.

Also save your hatred for MP for KP who is the whole cause of this. You say you care about the kids, then show it cos currently you just slag off everyone who doesn't fit into your perfect narrative.

Ps. Center Parcs for his week is approx 3k, so yes it is probably a lot cheaper for MP to go to the Maldives.
I do care about the kids, and the animals. I've worried about them constantly. I hate KP. I don't hate MP.

I don't think querying a large discretionary expenditure (5k present when it could have been 200) when people are scraping together tens and twenties to try and get the kids out of KP clutches is unreasonable. This is also on topic as it relates to the GFM which is publicised here and relevant to KP.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

No one is saying they shouldn’t go on holiday or have Christmas presents…but I do agree 5k for a bracelet is extravagant at the best of times, never mind when facing legal costs and people donating money towards this. I do see where MrsB is coming from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do care about the kids, and the animals. I've worried about them constantly. I hate KP. I don't hate MP.

I don't think querying a large discretionary expenditure (5k present when it could have been 200) when people are scraping together tens and twenties to try and get the kids out of KP clutches is unreasonable. This is also on topic as it relates to the GFM which is publicised here and relevant to KP.
The thing is

Kieran never asked for the GFM.

Just remember this.

Everyone donated because they wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Nope. I took screenshots at the time and didn't post them here as I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. I was shocked though.
Where does it say on there that KH bought that for her?
I do care about the kids, and the animals. I've worried about them constantly.

The bracelet is under 4k so you are wrong on that count. And again, it has duck all to do with you what people spend their money on! People are not forced to donate, people have done it as they want to. I don't agree with what some charities spend their money in so guess what? I don't bloody donate to them! People have free will to donate or not, you just seem hell bent on this obsession with the Haylers, it's very odd.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Until your NEXT very last word no doubt! What's your take on KATIE going on holiday at half term, WITHOUT any of her kids, whilst declared bankrupt with a second bankruptcy looming and no actual work imminent? That would be more relevant to hear about, rather than posting about 2 people who seemingly are unliked by yourself, who work for their money and who, occasionally, get gifted lovely stuff in exchange for advertising products.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.