Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that bollocks about management editing the final Katie & Peter show to be biased towards Pete, is tit.
They split in May 2009. The show was aired April-June 2009, so would have already been edited well before this. LIAR!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So all that bollocks about management editing the final Katie & Peter show to be biased towards Pete, is tit.
They split in May 2009. The show was aired April-June, so would have already been edited well before this. LIAR!!
The lies just roll out that fetid gob.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
They split in May 2009. The show was aired April-June, so would have already been edited well before this. LIAR!!
And the show before they split, her saying the baby on the scan was ugly, flashing to random African men and flashing her arse in hotels and rubbing herself all over Pete to make him jealous and then telling him to eff off, demanding to see all his phone records in a paranoid rage.......she doesn't try and claim that was edited. She doesn't even realise that makes her look bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They spent more time editing the programmes than they did filming. Her behaviour & filthy language was shocking. Numbers of hours were lost with them having to stop filming because she either had a row with Peter, a melt down or was drunk/hungover or uncontrollable. If you saw her lifting her dress to show her fanny or lifting her top to show her tit's, believe me, this was tame compared to some of the cut footage. :mad: :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I'll believe that she has actually gone skiing when I see photos on the slopes!! Although half of me hopes that she does go, so that maybe KH may get some quality time with Bunny without her having temper tantrums at home.
Oh, I'm so hoping she is going just to see those norks in a tight sking (sic) costume and you never know, she might go off piste and break her broken trotters again... Oh, and the Apres Ski might be interesting just to watch her try and eat a fondue....

(Edited: I've just seen the comment confirming that she was seen at Luton airport... (Thinks: Lorraine Chase's brilliant "Nah, Luton Airport" in the Cinzano advert from the '70's....)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’m thinking (and hoping ) If the horse faced witch is going skiing with jj then maybe that’s why KH is staying home to have time with B and hopefully J maybe it was agreed Overnight with initially just him at first,probs not but here’s hoping.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So I’m thinking (and hoping ) If the horse faced witch is going skiing with jj then maybe that’s why KH is staying home to have time with B and hopefully J maybe it was agreed Overnight with initially just him at first,probs not but here’s hoping.
I’m hoping she doesn’t come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They spent more time editing the programmes than they did filming. Her behaviour & filthy language was shocking. Numbers of hours were lost with them having to stop filming because she either had a row with Peter, a melt down or was drunk/hungover or uncontrollable. If you saw her lifting her dress to show her fanny or lifting her top to show her tit's, believe me, this was tame compared to some of the cut footage. :mad: :sick:
So Pete had even more to put up with than what we see. She's an absolute nightmare and people criticise him for a completely normal reaction!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've decided not to post anymore in this thread about it as others rightly pointed out that it was off topic and to take it to the Hayler thread.
My last word on it is, I think it was selfish and could have done a staycation to include Kieran and make the kids just as happy. A holiday in UK would have done them but with her it always has to be Maldives, Mauritius etc - not a thought for KH and actually I think these hol destinations are more for her than the kids. I also don't believe she's getting as many freebies as people think, otherwise everyone would be working for BA.
I don't have any concerns about her with J&B to clarify and I think she's probably a good mother, I just get red flags off some of her social media activity. Having a pop at Valentino's teammates for losing a match was horrible. She seems very materialistic IMO. But obvs nowhere near as bad as KP, not in same realm. I just hope Kieran isn't being taken for a ride as he seems like type to avoid conflict
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Michelle's instagram accepts all requests so she's fair game to comment on. I love your posts and think your such a sweet soul Mrs B. Iv not always been a fan on MP, like she's OK- not my cup of tea.i find her abit 'braggy'at times, but hey its social media! However I do think as a partner and step mum she's been amazing and supportive. At least she's a safe, loving, nurturing, hard working adult. I reckon she most probably did late seats to the Maldives and when your crew,hopping on a plane doesn't seem like any hardship at all because you get used to it. And so I reckon she just was treating the kids to some sunshine and time in the pool/ sea and she will be making the most of the opportunity while she's BA crew- none of us know of her long term plan regarding how long she will remain at BA. I think to give your kids the opportunity to see the world is fantastic. In regards to Kieran, I just think maybe he had work commitments, and is probably up to his neck in admin and phone calls regarding B&J. That will be his sole focus now and MP was probably encouraged to go as her life has already been impacted by the actions of KP. I'm sure they will get a family holiday soon. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors but they do seem well matched and she seems to be a massive support to him.
Maybe things are moving fast behind the scenes and she just wanted some special time with A&V before B&J get welcomed home. I imagine for MP that's her main concern- her children. There will be so much upheaval for them too. I think she's an amazing mum and step mum and I say live and let live. So don't over think it Mrs B. I know your upset over the kids and animals but it seems to be moving in the right direction now. Maybe take a step back, or read another thread to take your mind off things. Your a great krustie and the thread wouldn't be the same without you!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Even if she's got some poor sap to pay for flights/holiday, now her every move is under scrutiny, it proves yet again that she's living way beyond her income & her only thought is for herself. She literally can't help herself & more importantly, lets it play out in public. Not even 2 brain cells to rub together, that's Skank!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry you are being a bit of a twit about this. She gets free/very cheap flights all over the world. Who would want a week in this country when you can go to the Maldives for the same or less money? An idiot that's who!!! She is giving her children amazing travel experiences. And who says KH would go even if they had spent a tit week in Skegness with the tit weather we have had this week. Its up to them as a couple and family what they decide to do. For some reason you really have it out for them and it confuses me.
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Even if she's got some poor sap to pay for flights/holiday, now her every move is under scrutiny, it proves yet again that she's living way beyond her income & her only thought is for herself. She literally can't help herself & more importantly, lets it play out in public. Not even 2 brain cells to rub together, that's Skank!
This should all be forming part of the picture for the forensic investigators. They look at people's lifestyle as well as bank accounts and financial records.
None of it adds up, so there should be a big red flag.
---
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
I've kept quiet on this really but I think you're completely overlooking the fact that Kieran and Michelle will have discussed this.....as a couple....as adults, working together. It will be their choice. I've no idea how anyone would know what a bracelet costs or whether handbags are real/ fake or if they even get sent back after a day or two for a full refund. The facts are she works and she's not in debt to the tune of millions like some people. Honestly it feels like a bit of a witchhunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Is it going to be ' ize fell over an bwoke me twotters again, ize can't attend dat der cort!'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
Why do you think she has excluded Kieran from holidaying there? I am sure she didn’t ban him from the holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve donated a few hundred. I couldn’t give a flying duck about the GFM. Do you know how much Center Parcs costs? Especially half term? Probably more than it costs for a heavily discounted trip to the Maldives. Have you seen the weather - wet and muddy. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Please unfollow Michelle for your own mental health. It’s clearly triggering you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
"(Edited: I've just seen the comment confirming that she was seen at Luton airport..."

In the interests of accuracy, that comment did not confirm anything. It said she had "been seen" but that could have been lifted from the photo on here and us surmising it was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.