Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she did kill the dog by dragging it along by its lead stuck in a car door, did she do it deliberately or by accident?? I’m going for deliberate, in a raging temper.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This short clip is creepy, to put it mildly o_O (Like these Chinese female robots - ). I say, let her keep mutilating herself. Each time she look's worse & the filters need to get stronger & stronger. And more importantly, there will come a time, when some infection or lip/bum/tit explosion:sick: is going to happen. And IF she ends up in hospital, the kids, hopefully go to their daddy. Could be even worse & she pop's her clogs. Let's be honest, nobody can keep having stuff done, this often,. She's unhygienic & so is the procedure' she's having. A matter of time. She's like a ticking time bomb.
I’m thinking she must just be having saline. Which makes me think Ellie the wellie isn’t putting in any more filler for a reason . Mmm I wonder why?

Reactions: 19
What IS that under the right nostril ?
Even the filters can’t blur it so it must be some major scarring.
There are two distinct crusty bumps she’s had ever since her “suss” 2nd nose job.
I posted a photo of this a while ago ( not sure If I can find the photo now). On one day out it looked to be bleeding and the makeup wasn't covering it. I think the incision around her nose hasn't healed properly.

Oh wait.....it was from a video she posted I think, it's very odd that scars are still open or infected.....months later. Unless you do bad stuff which stops them healing!

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 16.55.53.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Katie Price #357 Fishy Skanky Price is a disgrace, should be blasted into Outer Space!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we thought she killed blade but actually reading that made me so sick then angry. That woman has the blackest heart . But seems whatever she is accusing others of ( especially if she goes into detail ) it’s her that’s the perpetrator .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Not saying your friend is lying if they have heard things but those things could have been inaccurate or even made up.
Kipper Price HERSELF originally said she took the kids because there was an incident and video involving J&B and someone that wasn't Kieran. So why would the story of what Kieran's supposedly 'done' change so much? I would guess any rumour about photos is the latest one and has come after rumours of a video with pudding throwing, a gun allegation, a stalking allegation etc. None of these have 'stuck' or been valid reason for KP to keep the kids as they all seem to be inaccurate.

View attachment 2753728
I think this is likely the case, she did tell me there is always loads swirling about the area about them all, and the timelines are always fucked when it’s anything to do with KP. Apparently KH is really pleasant and a good dad for what she has seen and knows. It’s all really sad for those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The lyrics of a song SadBoy just posted on IG….

You & I have been through more than hell
And baby I wanna see you smile
Wrapped around and up and down again
You know that I’ll always be around 🤷🏽‍♀️

I actually do think the blokes having a bit of a breakdown, he looked so subdued at times on that holiday in Thailand, and all his recent posts are of a guy who’s not in a good place. Maybe it’s the z-list status she gave him that he is missing, rather than her 🤷🏽‍♀️ Though maybe in some weird way he does want her back, who knows with this bloke, he’s an odd one, whatever, he’s posting stuff that looks like he wants her back 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So if she did kill the dog by dragging it along by its lead stuck in a car door, did she do it deliberately or by accident?? I’m going for deliberate, in a raging temper.
She may well have been drunk or/and in a rage. However I’d say she was just too engrossed in herself without noticing. Just as bad.

And did the poster mean by and the children too. What was he/She implying I wonder?

Reactions: 17
Please sponsor me, please sponsor me blah blah blah, the bleeping boring frumpy dog turd. Imagine being her, the rounder dumper version of skank, had to get mummy and daddy to help her get out of her 1 bed flat and into her new place, trying desperately to be an influencer but ALL she will ever be is skank sister nothing more.
A9CFCDE3-A755-4845-8523-5315638848BF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I guess Crawl is lucky he didn't get his Barney costume caught in her car door, she's a bleeping menace and it needs to end.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
PETA's email [email protected]
Urge them into action to rescue Frog and Lady plus those guinea pigs too!!! And the horses!!!!
PETA have the info 😇
---
It’s unspeakable isn’t it???? If I saw her out on Superdrug / boots /bleeping sheesh - I’d give her a piece of my mind.
Don't worry - she can't give you piece of hers She doesn't have any spare................................

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.