Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let PETA know,get that cat away from her asap.🙁boiling I am bleeping boiling.All the babes we have lost through different things and it’s makes upset so much and ill as well.That bleep kills em.😡😢😢
It’s unspeakable isn’t it???? If I saw her out on Superdrug / boots /bleeping sheesh - I’d give her a piece of my mind.

Reactions: 29
Just watched the video again where she accuses f4j. She says 'I think it was them who killed my dog and dragged him to the road'

So it seems he was dragged by someone.
That's a strange thing to say. Why say dragged? Was there blood? Didn't Willow mention something about this being true? I really believe this to be true, especially as it's obvious she has been driving. Even getting caught doesn't stop her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
That's a strange thing to say. Why say dragged? Was there blood? Didn't Willow mention something about this being true? I really believe this to be true, especially as it's obvious she has been driving. Even getting caught doesn't stop her
As the owner I think she will have been told by vets what they think happened....( marks on the dog, neck injured?) .but also she would know if she was there. I think she sent someone else to the vet didn't she, would indicate a guilty conscience.

If this is true she's way out of control, none of us here are surprised but next time it will be a human being!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Fathers for Justice would be very interested to hear this I bet. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they might do some digging after being accused of killing Blade. I didn't think it was possible to dislike her any more than I did but she's just crossed yet another unbelievable line. But yet she keeps crossing these lines and my hate goes up and I keep thinking when will something be done, and she just goes and crosses another line.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fathers for Justice would be very interested to hear this I bet. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they might do some digging after being accused of killing Blade. I didn't think it was possible to dislike her any more than I did but she's just crossed yet another unbelievable line. But yet she keeps crossing these lines and my hate goes up and I keep thinking when will something be done, and she just goes and crosses another line.
I cannot believe F4J can be anybody’s cup of tea. Please nobody involve them. The damage they have done to all the children is horrendous.Its just a comment left on a tabloid story. If there’s any truth and it’s known locally I’m sure someone would have reported it

Reactions: 12
Yeah.... I know. You'd think the pressure of someone else's lips in a snog would squish all the filler out...! I now have a mental image of all that filler sitting in her cheeks and chin...! Its not a pleasant image and I might have to go and lie down in a darkened room for while....
I was thinking as well, where is all the extra filler going? It must migrate to other areas of her face? That can’t be good surely? She’ll end up with a massive pillow face. No way is it getting broken down as she’s constantly refilling! Any reputable aesthetician would not be touching her. Hygiene is another matter entirely! 🤢 She is literally a walking time bomb.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Like Skanky says herself ‘The truth always comes out’.
I have no doubt she killed Blade, although I had thought she probably ran him over when she was driving pissed/coked up.
Reading that she actually trapped his lead in the door and drove off dragging him down the drive makes me even more churned up.
That poor beautiful boy :cry:

Maybe a lot of people know locally because SB/Rita/A.N.Other felt totally sickened by Skanky’s actions and spread the word.
If this is true the vet would know as injuries from dragging are quite specific😞 He may have reported it🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Someone Has Been Hitting The ❄❄❄❄ Hard!!
Her Nose Is Collapsing Like Westcrack
Lashes Done 🤮🤮🤮🤮
IMG_4325.png
IMG_4327.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The vet will know , veterinary staff will know , nurses & receptionists ….what about staff at the animal crematorium ….. . people talk , if there is speculation that Price did anything to Blade ( and I strongly suspect she did) people’s partners & friends will know .

If I was one of those people I would ensure exactly what I saw , or know to be true , was spread as far and as widely as possible .

And I would not stop .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Isn't it funny. The RSPCA turn up to her house to talk about Blade's death and seem to have asked her about 'his last steps'. Which indicated they were suspicious. So she has to spin it as some bad men did it. 'It wasn't me honest officer, some bad men did it, I promise I'll find them!

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 16.20.24.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 16.19.30.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
she’s wearing eye makeup, a fleece that’s clearly an adults as it’s massive and hasn’t had her hair brushed.

Bunny is just being used as an object through which mutant can demonstrate her “big heartedness”.

But it doesn’t work does it Kipper?

Being genuine is effortless but when you’re faking it you have to remember to create all the little details.

Dress Bunny properly in clothes that fit her.
Keep her clean and tidy.
Don’t encourage her at primary school age to wear make up.
THEN IF you can do all that we might be slightly convinced that this eating out trick isn’t purely a social media stunt.

What’s that?

Can’t be arsed with all that faff?

Thought so……
Also don't encourage her to break school rules by sending her to school with false nails when she has been told not to have them!

Reactions: 26
And I bet she was only bothered about getting caught. I had my dear cat pts many years ago now as he had cancer. I believe I left it a day longer than I should and to this day I beat myself up wondering if he suffered. I deserve to feel that pain. That witch has never felt pain or regard for any other living thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.