Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to pampering, bored of being a proper mum now, and she’s doing that mannequin come to life thing again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhhh I want this biaaaatch dealt with, can you tell I’ve had enough of her constant lies and bs, someone please take her down soon, and do it in such a way there’s no way back for her 🙏🏾

View attachment 2753931
Deary me, she's so ugly that when she was born, the Doctor slapped the Midwife!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What IS that under the right nostril ?
Even the filters can’t blur it so it must be some major scarring.
There are two distinct crusty bumps she’s had ever since her “suss” 2nd nose job.
They're are on the lip lift surgical scar & if recurring cold sore type things they are a symptom of herpes!! Or could it be the ❄ ??

Reactions: 24
Always face bleeping the camera! duck off you bleep! Nobody wants to kiss your scabby arsed lips with ya disgusting sores, tit breath & stinking hole. Now duck off!
Princess Diana would kindly allow blind people to 'read her face' and correctly guess that she had a beautiful face. If Kipper let somebody with sight issues read her face, they would assume they'd come across a 3-D horror movie! 👹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Lips so horrendous they look like bleeping piles… I noticed SB’s ex even commented on the state of them a couple of days ago before this latest disgusting round.

IMG_0901.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She the absolute image of Janice Dixon, the one with the dark hair. Oh god 🙈🙈
Do you mean Janice Dickinson J...don't know a Dixon??
---
The lyrics of a song SadBoy just posted on IG….

You & I have been through more than hell
And baby I wanna see you smile
Wrapped around and up and down again
You know that I’ll always be around 🤷🏽‍♀️

I actually do think the blokes having a bit of a breakdown, he looked so subdued at times on that holiday in Thailand, and all his recent posts are of a guy who’s not in a good place. Maybe it’s the z-list status she gave him that he is missing, rather than her 🤷🏽‍♀️ Though maybe in some weird way he does want her back, who knows with this bloke, he’s an odd one, whatever, he’s posting stuff that looks like he wants her back 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️
Anything you do on a daily basis for 3.5 years is going to be hard to stop.....especially things that are bad for us.
---
Breakfast for dinner Stan??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lips so horrendous they look like bleeping piles… I noticed SB’s ex even commented on the state of them a couple of days ago before this latest disgusting round.

View attachment 2754641
Daily Fail has just published this.... What happens when she sneezes...? Does the snot go straight into her mouth or bounce back up her nose...? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think this is likely the case, she did tell me there is always loads swirling about the area about them all, and the timelines are always fucked when it’s anything to do with KP. Apparently KH is really pleasant and a good dad for what she has seen and knows. It’s all really sad for those poor kids.
It is very sad. I think she tried to do this right from the start as there were posters on Tattle ages ago, talking about rumours in the village. One of them knew Kieran was getting arrested an hour before it happened and before it made any news, so it could only have came from her or someone she told Kieran had been reported. She has also apparently harassed Alex Reid and his wife for the last few years.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s unspeakable isn’t it???? If I saw her out on Superdrug / boots /bleeping sheesh - I’d give her a piece of my mind.
She would undoubtedly try and give you a piece of her mind but fortunately, she can't spare it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if she did kill the dog by dragging it along by its lead stuck in a car door, did she do it deliberately or by accident?? I’m going for deliberate, in a raging temper.
Either way is concerning. There's a link between pet abuse and domestic abuse. If she did it in anger, maybe to blackmail SB or threaten someone with it, she's a danger. If she did it pissed and coked up, she's a danger because it could be one of the kids if she's that off her face.

Reactions: 31
Blade was a guard dog though, how would a stranger get near him to drag him?
Much more likely someone he was used to put him in the car and trapped the lead! She did have what looked like bite marks on her arm at one point too. The same place Blade was trained to attack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Well this would certainly begin to explain the dreadful events re: poor Blade.
I am no Katie fan but I really don't think this would have been deliberate (if it happened as we think). But if there was blood on the drive in any sort of dragging pattern and perhaps visitors/delivery drivers saw it, she needed to concoct a story quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.