Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if already shared but anyone know what this is about? Saw in Mirror comments

3 hrs ago

If this country was a country of animal lovers Ms Price would be in prison. That poor, poor dog dragged to its terrible end by her driving with the lead trapped in the door. Children too, what a terrible situation
Omg do they mean blade or one of the newer ones that we haven't seen for weeks 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sheesh is also close to where DL's family live. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but....DL does have a car.

Reactions: 20
Why do B clothes always look too big for her is she wearing Skankys clothes why dodsnt she dress her nicely ffs
Bunny always looked clean tidy and wearing beautifully coordinates girlie clothing whenever she was with her dad and Michelle even on days out etc.
Her birth giver always too busy on her own needs than kids ..did anyone if notice j was with them at sheesh

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Omg do they mean blade or one of the newer ones that we haven't seen for weeks 😢
I reckon loads of things have happened to the doggies,pets etc that we are not even aware about.She’s such a vile bleep,I don’t think I can take much more of her,I could bleeping kill the bleep,I’m so pissed off.I’m in terrible mood she’s done this.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I know Gemma Collins can be annoying with The GC thing, and constant weight loss stories. But she is a very loving stepmother, has built a good relationship with her partners ex, and is also an animal lover. Good luck to her on her engagement.
Skanky isn’t fit to lick her boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apologies if already shared but anyone know what this is about? Saw in Mirror comments
If this country was a country of animal lovers Ms Price would be in prison. That poor, poor dog dragged to its terrible end by her driving with the lead trapped in the door. Children too, what a terrible situation
This surely wasn't our poor boy Blade was it? I bleeping despise her.........................; :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
This surely wasn't our poor boy Blade was it? I bleeping ate her.........................; :mad:
Does kind of make sense as it would explain why she moved him and dumped him on the side of the road to make it look like he was run over 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Poster on Mirror says it was Blade and it’s well know locally. Why won’t somebody report her and tell the papers if everybody in Dial Post knows 😡
I want to know what that protection dog company think about what is alleged to have happened to Blade. They were supposed to be checking on his welfare at one point weren’t they? They should do the right thing now and admit their mistake in giving her that beautiful dog and lend their voice to a campaign to get her banned from owning pets.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Like Skanky says herself ‘The truth always comes out’.
I have no doubt she killed Blade, although I had thought she probably ran him over when she was driving pissed/coked up.
Reading that she actually trapped his lead in the door and drove off dragging him down the drive makes me even more churned up.
That poor beautiful boy :cry:

Maybe a lot of people know locally because SB/Rita/A.N.Other felt totally sickened by Skanky’s actions and spread the word.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Poster on Mirror says it was Blade and it’s well know locally. Why won’t somebody report her and tell the papers if everybody in Dial Post knows 😡
OK then you lurking journos - how about you follow this up then?
Blade deserved better than ever being left with that old Ho to start with, plus he could have been with our Stan, happy and loved to bits.
FGS do something!!!!!
Can someone please advise PETA of that posting asap!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Let PETA know,get that cat away from her asap.🙁boiling I am bleeping boiling.All the babes we have lost through different things and it’s makes upset so much and ill as well.That bleep kills em.😡😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Blimey that a long journey to get there,how she getting there I wonder.🤔
---

Quite away from MM.
The face of a happy child, without a care in the world …. Not 😡
Taken from the video of them at Sheesh
she’s wearing eye makeup, a fleece that’s clearly an adults as it’s massive and hasn’t had her hair brushed.

Bunny is just being used as an object through which mutant can demonstrate her “big heartedness”.

But it doesn’t work does it Kipper?

Being genuine is effortless but when you’re faking it you have to remember to create all the little details.

Dress Bunny properly in clothes that fit her.
Keep her clean and tidy.
Don’t encourage her at primary school age to wear make up.
THEN IF you can do all that we might be slightly convinced that this eating out trick isn’t purely a social media stunt.

What’s that?

Can’t be arsed with all that faff?

Thought so……

• Sad
Reactions: 34
No one needs to have their lips done after 10 days, this is just ridiculous and Ellie is just as bad for doing it. No other words, except why is she lifting her hair up in the video, weirdo!
I'm sure they will just end up like a baggy hole with shrunken piles if she carries on getting them done like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK then you lurking journos - how about you follow this up then?
Blade deserved better than ever being left with that old Ho to start with, plus he could have been with our Stan, happy and loved to bits.
FGS do something!!!!!
Can someone please advise PETA of that posting asap!!!!
Just watched the video again where she accuses f4j. She says 'I think it was them who killed my dog and dragged him to the road'

So it seems he was dragged by someone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.