Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far is Sheesh from the MM?
About 1.5 hours, appears Fenella or Jess do a lot of driving for her now, it’s full-on working for madam in Half-term, them magic beans go far don’t they.

SB is having a pint, he lives near Sheesh doesn’t he, perhaps he can pop over and have a catchup, doesn’t say where he’s having his pint, he could even be there 😁

IMG_6523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
About 1.5 hours, appears Fenella or Jess do a lot of driving for her now, it’s full-on working for madam in Half-term, them magic beans go far don’t they.

SB is having a pint, he lives near Sheesh doesn’t he, perhaps he can pop over and have a catchup, doesn’t say where he’s having his pint, he could even be there 😁

View attachment 2754070
I think he goes there quite a lot....wouldn't that be interesting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Blimey that a long journey to get there,how she getting there I wonder.🤔
---

Quite away from MM.
There are eight or nine branches that carry the franchise so she may have gone to one where SB isn't...!! or perhaps she's hoping to go to his local and bump into him while wearing Legolad on her arm....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to pampering, bored of being a proper mum now, and she’s doing that mannequin come to life thing again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhhh I want this biaaaatch dealt with, can you tell I’ve had enough of her constant lies and bs, someone please take her down soon, and do it in such a way there’s no way back for her 🙏🏾

View attachment 2753931
Bork, bork, bork, bork, bork!
WTF does it look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Under these circumstances while he's not been going to school wouldn't SS supply a tutor?? they certainly did for my daughter while her health & MH kept her from going in?
Possibly but if skanky says she is 'home schooling' him then probably not.

Reactions: 13
There was a post on the last thread to say KP had been spotted at school.

The school named is a mixed comprehensive secondary school in West Sussex, so hopefully this means Jett is going back into education from September bless him.
Only trouble with that is that Jett will have been out of mainstream education for two years by then, so realistically how will he be able to cope with going to secondary school? When all this originally started B said on a live that J was going to be 'held back' a year yet now he has missed two complete years of school. She really does NOTHING to help those kids and everything to damage them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Not working out the way skank hoped with kryten seems the young lad has gotten cold feet so skanks stalking sink boy,,, or they've all been playing games skank and sink got back together new year and roped kryten (in it for his 15 mins) into a love triangle for the publicity. Wonder which melon head will have the biggest skanks ever had (bouquet of flowers i mean) for the valentine's staged doorstep pictures from Backgrid. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2754070
It’s about 52 min drive from Felsted.(chigwell isn’t too far from me)

Reactions: 17
Apologies if already shared but anyone know what this is about? Saw in Mirror comments

3 hrs ago

If this country was a country of animal lovers Ms Price would be in prison. That poor, poor dog dragged to its terrible end by her driving with the lead trapped in the door. Children too, what a terrible situation

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
The face of a happy child, without a care in the world …. Not 😡
Taken from the video of them at Sheesh
Why do B clothes always look too big for her is she wearing Skankys clothes why dodsnt she dress her nicely ffs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Apologies if already shared but anyone know what this is about? Saw in Mirror comments

3 hrs ago

If this country was a country of animal lovers Ms Price would be in prison. That poor, poor dog dragged to its terrible end by her driving with the lead trapped in the door. Children too, what a terrible situation
Hmmm. let me guess who that poster will be. Starts with B?

Ooooooh, I was wrong. So that's even more intriguing :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Back to pampering, bored of being a proper mum now, and she’s doing that mannequin come to life thing again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhhh I want this biaaaatch dealt with, can you tell I’ve had enough of her constant lies and bs, someone please take her down soon, and do it in such a way there’s no way back for her 🙏🏾

View attachment 2753931
Fukinel she really thinks she s sexy doesn't she, she actually fancies herself 😬🤢
---
She’s taken the kids to Sheesh for lunch 🤦🏽‍♀️
Carl should get a restraining order on the nutcase stalker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Perhaps she is hoping to run into SB whilst in Essex. She might even try to get in some windows in the Felsted area he had better watch out as she has form for that.
Maybe lego boy hasn't made arrangements with her for tomorrow so now she's trying to bump into carl, hope Carl's mates are keeping him occupied, takes a lot to get away from a narc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one needs to have their lips done after 10 days, this is just ridiculous and Ellie is just as bad for doing it. No other words, except why is she lifting her hair up in the video, weirdo!
Its seksi to lift your hair (or someone elses) up like that DC - didn't you know that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.