Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that child she is saying she is going to be a godmother to is the child of one of the persons who runs one of the clinics she goes to for all the so called face and bum treatments if you look on her page she is a Katie Price wannabe so no wonder she as picked Katie to be godmother nothing to do with i know my childs godmother will be a role model more like i want my child to be famous and thinks by linking her to Katie it will bring her fame
Could be another case of her "imagination".

i.e. posts it on social media so the babys parents feel obliged to make it happen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back to pampering, bored of being a proper mum now, and she’s doing that mannequin come to life thing again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhhh I want this biaaaatch dealt with, can you tell I’ve had enough of her constant lies and bs, someone please take her down soon, and do it in such a way there’s no way back for her 🙏🏾

View attachment 2753931

Can't she see how butt ugly her mouth is now? Who in their right mind would want to kiss that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wasn't saying it's a good thing. That's just the fact of the matter, the law seems to let certain people push and push and get too many chances.
---

Somewhat unsurprisingly, this is what KFP has accused Kieran of to take the kids, rumours he was 'duping' and shagging multiple women. Extreme paranoia and jealousy......but it's what her own mother was doing.
JACKPOT!
Does go some way to explain how and why KP has turned out the way she is.
Not making any excuses for her.

With all the supposed treatment and therapy and counselling, you'd think something would click with her but that would require complete honesty and openness, qualities even us complete strangers know she just does not possess!

Reactions: 24
Back to pampering, bored of being a proper mum now, and she’s doing that mannequin come to life thing again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhhh I want this biaaaatch dealt with, can you tell I’ve had enough of her constant lies and bs, someone please take her down soon, and do it in such a way there’s no way back for her 🙏🏾

View attachment 2753931
Urgh, who am I going to kiss?? Surely only a blind man with no sense of smell or hearing is going to go near her repulsive lips. She looks absolutely deformed :sick: 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How long until JJ ditches KFP for a younger model??? That will go down like a cup of cold sick for madam.

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
JACKPOT!
Does go some way to explain how and why KP has turned out the way she is.
Not making any excuses for her.

With all the supposed treatment and therapy and counselling, you'd think something would click with her but that would require complete honesty and openness, qualities even us complete strangers know she just does not possess!
I would suspect as it happened in her childhood and it was her mother, it was quite traumatic. So a sort of 'splitting' reaction went on mentally where she sees the behaviour in others so she never has to confront the truth. She relied on her mother as her dad was gone, so to survive she had to see her mother as 'good'. Of course she's gone on to do it with all the men in her life, they are perfect, until they suddenly become abusers.
She will have done the bare minimum of therapy, from what she's said about it too, it seems she was even 'splitting' when talking to therapists. All the men in her life she labelled as abusers, can't see any of her behaviour as bad at all!

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 12.46.05.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 12.50.10.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Always face bleeping the camera! duck off you bleep! Nobody wants to kiss your scabby arsed lips with ya disgusting sores, tit breath & stinking hole. Now duck off!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
All her fun things involve taking them somewhere. Nothing against theme parks and skating but it's a place they get taken to and entertained. She did nothing as presumably didn't drive and gets to do the fun thing herself.
Don't see her on nature walks, homemade picnics, art and crafts at home, baking, ball games in garden , local playground, library, making a mud kitchen, den building, etc. Because that requires time and effort and she just wants a few pics to show the brain deads what a great mother she is😠
lol the idea of a mud kitchen brings me out in hives. This mum here does not do mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one needs to have their lips done after 10 days, this is just ridiculous and Ellie is just as bad for doing it. No other words, except why is she lifting her hair up in the video, weirdo!
This short clip is creepy, to put it mildly o_O (Like these Chinese female robots - ). I say, let her keep mutilating herself. Each time she look's worse & the filters need to get stronger & stronger. And more importantly, there will come a time, when some infection or lip/bum/tit explosion:sick: is going to happen. And IF she ends up in hospital, the kids, hopefully go to their daddy. Could be even worse & she pop's her clogs. Let's be honest, nobody can keep having stuff done, this often,. She's unhygienic & so is the procedure' she's having. A matter of time. She's like a ticking time bomb.

• Sick
No one needs to have their lips done after 10 days, this is just ridiculous and Ellie is just as bad for doing it. No other words, except why is she lifting her hair up in the video, weirdo!
I don't see Ellie as bad as her, I see her as worse, she knows she's over filling them & KP is well known to have body dysmorphia so she should be saying NO

• Heart
Can't she see how butt ugly her mouth is now? Who in their right mind would want to kiss that.
Yeah.... I know. You'd think the pressure of someone else's lips in a snog would squish all the filler out...! I now have a mental image of all that filler sitting in her cheeks and chin...! Its not a pleasant image and I might have to go and lie down in a darkened room for while....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey that a long journey to get there,how she getting there I wonder.🤔
---

Quite away from MM.
Looks like she’s with Jess and maybe Fenella and 🐰 Didn’t see ✈ and she went too see Ellie for her Tyres 🛞 👄 so Sheesh Chigwell is in that area
Dunno why she doesn’t just move to Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s with Jess and maybe Fenella and 🐰 Didn’t see ✈ and she went too see Ellie for her Tyres 🛞 👄 so Sheesh Chigwell is in that area
Dunno why she doesn’t just move to Essex
Perhaps she is hoping to run into SB whilst in Essex. She might even try to get in some windows in the Felsted area he had better watch out as she has form for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My ex wife was like Skank in being a sociopathic narcissist who revelled in parental alienation with my son. I remember when he was about 6 or 7 a story came out about sexual satanic abuse. It worried me that much that she may jump on that band wagon I only bathed him when my partner was there and she was with me when I kissed him goodnight. This is how paranoid it can make you. As a celebrity I think SS are frightened of her and just let her carry on. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
And look how well being soft on celebrities went with Saville.😠😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.