Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit more info from the Scum regarding Anton's mum's Live Insta...!

"I phoned her and said, 'Hello this is Anton's mum, I've got a wee Live going on here, would you come on?'
"'Absolutely,' she says, 'You're boy's fit, in fact, I'm single, Sherie Ann.'
"I said, 'Are you hun? You've got too much baggage for my boy

Sherie Ann has her head screwed on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Probably to piss Emily off. She'd be like "Me and Pete are friends, so I can come round and flash me norks'. "lighten up Emily, me and Pete are crazy and he knows it'.....Off in another room Emily is phoning their lawyers about a restraining order 👀😆
Well her pretending to be leaving Pete's (stalking on a drive nearby), showing her tit's, just proves what an ignorant, desperate, uncouth & uneducated moron, she really is. Then we have the professional, educated, intelligent & ladylike Emily - No way would Peter ever be tempted by whatever Price tried to do. He wonder's himself, 'whenever was I thinking to marry this awful thing'? His family tried to warn him, but he did't listen. He has 2 beautiful kids from KFP, but it was a HIGH price to pay. Trouble is, he will always be linked to her one way or another. Imagine when Princess or Junior get married & both families do get together! Bad enough KFP on her own, drunk & drugged up making it all about her & off her trolley - jeez, doesn't bare thinking about o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What is the point of these ‘transactional’ pairings? You have to lie to the public. At the same time collect evidence against them in case they cross you. Then they are stuck driving you around. Cleaning up after your animals and kids. Their careers stall, because they have to prop you and your lies up, which is exhausting. After six months the jiggly jig stops, but the sexualised photos continue, which confuses the young lads. And you’re stuck in a lie. No love, no care, no warmth. Until they leave. And it’s always the guy who leaves isn’t it Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well her pretending to be leaving Pete's (stalking on a drive nearby), showing her tit's, just proves what an ignorant, desperate, uncouth & uneducated moron, she really is. Then we have the professional, educated, intelligent & ladylike Emily - No way would Peter ever be tempted by whatever Price tried to do. He wonder's himself, 'whenever was I thinking to marry this awful thing'? His family tried to warn him, but he did't listen. He has 2 beautiful kids from KFP, but it was a HIGH price to pay. Trouble is, he will always be linked to her one way or another. Imagine when Princess or Junior get married & both families do get together! Bad enough KFP on her own, drunk & drugged up making it all about her & off her trolley - jeez, doesn't bare thinking about o_O
Jnr might not even let her be involved. I imagine all her kids will avoid her eventually!

Reactions: 32
Even Cillit wouldn’t bang that!
Put Kippers name in front and I'd love this for the next thread title. Can't do it myself as I don't want to take credit but that's so funny #noseyparker80

Mods can we put that forward as a thread title

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if Jnr or P have anything to do with KP?
Jnr avoids her apparently. He's embarrassed of her behaviour ( turning up at his gig in a body stocking and shouting she was a MILF etc). There was also talk of her overstepping boundaries and being overbearing with him in many ways.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Only fans shoot,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you mean your off to some semi detached house to 90's pose in some underwear in the blokes living room then have the pictures filtered and photoshopped to duck and back then do a staged bin walk later like the last shoot you did.🤣
Ah, so she doesn't NEED the Mucky Mansion to specifically do the OF shoots then! Unless it's been emptied?? ;)

Reactions: 29
Jnr avoids her apparently. He's embarrassed of her behaviour ( turning up at his gig in a body stocking and shouting she was a MILF etc). There was also talk of her overstepping boundaries and being overbearing with him in many ways.
I can just imagine what his friends think.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Put Kippers name in front and I'd love this for the next thread title. Can't do it myself as I don't want to take credit but that's so funny #noseyparker80

Thanks 😊 I’ve never had a thread title before 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

There are fred titles already been voted,it needs to displayed as proper fred title to get voted.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think she will be around for that. Princess and Junior are too young to get married in the foreseeable future (IMO). The way Skank is nosediving - I don't think she will make old bones.

Reactions: 26
A bit more info from the Scum regarding Anton's mum's Live Insta...!

"I phoned her and said, 'Hello this is Anton's mum, I've got a wee Live going on here, would you come on?'
"'Absolutely,' she says, 'You're boy's fit, in fact, I'm single, Sherie Ann.'
"I said, 'Are you hun? You've got too much baggage for my boy

Nah, there's a problem with the Scottish accent, what mum actually said was 'Are you hon? Your hole's too baggy for my boy'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Katie price: Even Cillit wouldn’t bang that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That must be a post nicked from an American. No-one uses the word mom in this country and it certainly doesn't fall naturally from Kippers' well-used gob.
They do actually. I believe it’s mainly a midlands thing, but definitely used in parts of the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.