Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems very low key, deffo think something has happened to her since she’s returned from the Panto, I’m getting she’s very pissed off vibes today.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
'I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that's been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade'

This wins the internet today 🏆. Christ I needed a laugh 👏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Getting changed, almost see her reflection in the window 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How the duck are there still brain dead cretins telling her she’s a great muvva?? bleeping hell, these people breed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That's does not fit at all 😂
---
Turning off she's just too disgusting to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so broody

Lady has just walked in.
Harvey is at college.
Bunny slept next to her last night,

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
JJ is on live on TT at the moment . Everyone is asking him about KP. He’s says ‘ everyone is asking me about the girl I’m seeing’ . Luke replies ‘yeah keep that quiet’. JJ looked embarrassed and as if he was blushing although that could be the filter. He’s not biting to any comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.