Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a card for a good friend & saw this. Appropriate for madam 🤣🤣
Was about to say if you've got a friend that you'd send that card to because you knew she'd fall apart laughing .....they must be very special.

On the other hand you may be thinking now "how fecking rude the cheeky cow" to which I apologise & am running for the door 🤗🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the most recent disturbing videos have been removed from YouTube 🤞 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This will make Price’s head explode!
How lovely ...'back in 2017, when Katie was married to husband Kieran Hayler, she revealed that she would sleep with the star again as she told the Sun: 'If I wasn’t married, of course. I would do anyone if I wasn’t married.'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Kipper’s latest fantasy vehicle .

Y’ know , those one of a kind bespoke ones that she’s always having done .
Bloody hell! How come the more money people have the worst their taste in things becomes? 🤮
---
Gee found this from Sunday night, can’t find this JJ character with her, looks like this is her new style, get the plastic balls out all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️

Wasted again 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Edna is a little liar then - how could she lurk on here and remain oblivious to the catalogue of names her foetid sibling has collected??
She was probably too afraid of upsetting the old distorted gorgon on-air thus having to dump a whole load of crap footage they might have published otherwise.
lets not forget that we discuss her 'private business' on here and that Kipper / Skanky is 'petrified of us' ... Kipper reads here alright ... 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It feels like it doesn't it. She's posted this for a reason. Has something happened with the kids? Or has Princess said she wants nothing to do with her. She never posts nice things about her kids. Something is definitely up
She only posts about them when she’s in the middle of a picture and makes it all about meeeeeeee

Reactions: 12
Did she tag her kids socials into it, rather than actually tell them all this in person 🤔
Has to with junior... because he is always 'out' 🤣🤣🤣
---
She really does make it up as she's goes along. In between these article's below, we had lockdown & Covid. She's would never, ever be welcome in Peter & Emily's home. Some of the things that have been said by her & happened (some not even been reported on by the press) are unforgivable. At every opportunity (even now at the panto) she get's in negative dig's about Peter (or Emily). Peter & Claire must be sick of having to get legal warning letter's sent out. One day soon, she's going to explode in a drunken or drug induced stupor, & over step the mark with her rude & ignorant comments. She's getting more unhinged as time goes on.
If it wasn't for the fact she's still bankrupt, there would have been more legal action taken. I'm sure when the time's right, there's a long queue waiting to sue her plastic arse.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...mily-macdonagh-over-alcohol-dig-a3988306.html -2018
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17278469/emily-andre-defended-fans-katie-price-disgrace/ 2022
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/katie-prices-brutal-social-media-6491536 - 2022
There we be a lot more crap that we don't even know about ... plus having to support Junior and Princess after interactions with Kipper ...and the ongoing situation with their siblings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear the comments on this latest DM article are BRUTAL!

"Baggage? She's got a whole luggage shop"

"The understatement of the century. More baggage than Heathrow."

I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that’s been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade?"

"too much baggage. She would need to take out a mortgage for the excess baggage charges. The woman is a complete car crash."

There's also quite a few mentions of the F4J article too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well her pretending to be leaving Pete's (stalking on a drive nearby), showing her tit's, just proves what an ignorant, desperate, uncouth & uneducated moron, she really is. Then we have the professional, educated, intelligent & ladylike Emily - No way would Peter ever be tempted by whatever Price tried to do. He wonder's himself, 'whenever was I thinking to marry this awful thing'? His family tried to warn him, but he did't listen. He has 2 beautiful kids from KFP, but it was a HIGH price to pay. Trouble is, he will always be linked to her one way or another. Imagine when Princess or Junior get married & both families do get together! Bad enough KFP on her own, drunk & drugged up making it all about her & off her trolley - jeez, doesn't bare thinking about o_O
The thing will probably be in it's box with the lid nailed down by the time J & P want to get married :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes done duck all for any of her kids only uses them to make money and use them against their fathers who have in the whole apart from DY who i 100% believe he rrfused him access to H when she split up from PA she stopoed him seeing him as well shes a bleeping tit mother everything is all about her always has been wtf would want to be with her now with all her baggage and dramas lol hope any new eggs just use her and shes left a loney bitter old bleep which is how sociopathic narcissist end up she a twisted and bitter bleep
---

I would like to see The Behaviour Panel on YT anaylize her lol they are brutul and normally spot on or Peter Hyatt body language and behaviour expert lol
---

Like always she will ignore it and say shes being trolled
---

Id like to think so surely they have enough evidence to remove J&B immediatly from her so called care
Omg Peter hyatt would have a field day!

Reactions: 10
It’s live
she got back last night.
shes filtered to duck, looks like she’s got no nose.
someone just told her she’s got a cleft lip and she started rambling on about Jordan?
Flogging some leggings she’s been sent.
licking her rat lips like a moron.
Dont know who’s speaking in the background. Maybe Jess?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
90% of the comments on her Insta post are brutal. Guess Edna hasn’t had time to delete them
OMG just checked, it really is brutal, over a thousand comments, most are attacking her. I said earlier that finally there has been a viral attack on her, it’s gathered momentum through the day, wow, the hate on there, it’s bad very bad. My fav comment might be ‘Brazil despises you‘ 😱😁 Any brain dead fan defending her is getting jumped on, and asked if they think it’s ok to treat pets badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh dear the comments on this latest DM article are BRUTAL!

"Baggage? She's got a whole luggage shop"

"The understatement of the century. More baggage than Heathrow."

I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that’s been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade?"

"too much baggage. She would need to take out a mortgage for the excess baggage charges. The woman is a complete car crash."

There's also quite a few mentions of the F4J article too.
Looks & smells like a battered old suitcase 🤣🤣🤣 howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.