Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll say the press are making up lies. Her usual response.
I'm waiting to see what excuse she will come up with for getting rid of Tank. 'He bit the kids' maybe, or 'he was too difficult to train' or possibly 'I'm just so busy at the moment it isn't fair on him for me to keep him' ( in which case why get him in the first place!)

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Lots of the negative comments about the dog on her Instagram seem to be from bot accounts, loads seem to be in Spanish. I'm not sure how the bots work but why would they post negative things? Do they just pick up on other comments?
Yes I noticed that too ! Weird so many in Spanish …. So ironic if she recently paid for folllowers / bots and they end up trolling her 😂 perhaps they work using AI by looking at genuine comments and then replicating the jist of them , this is how I see reviews on Amazon these days , they are written by AI and skim over what others have said about product …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Apparently this was 2020. They may not have been friends, she may have been trying to wheedle her way into their lives.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11939940/katie-price-peter-andre-wife-emily-friends/
She really does make it up as she's goes along. In between these article's below, we had lockdown & Covid. She's would never, ever be welcome in Peter & Emily's home. Some of the things that have been said by her & happened (some not even been reported on by the press) are unforgivable. At every opportunity (even now at the panto) she get's in negative dig's about Peter (or Emily). Peter & Claire must be sick of having to get legal warning letter's sent out. One day soon, she's going to explode in a drunken or drug induced stupor, & over step the mark with her rude & ignorant comments. She's getting more unhinged as time goes on.
If it wasn't for the fact she's still bankrupt, there would have been more legal action taken. I'm sure when the time's right, there's a long queue waiting to sue her plastic arse.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...mily-macdonagh-over-alcohol-dig-a3988306.html -2018
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17278469/emily-andre-defended-fans-katie-price-disgrace/ 2022
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/katie-prices-brutal-social-media-6491536 - 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did she tag her kids socials into it, rather than actually tell them all this in person 🤔
Exactly why need to post it , kids need to hear it and see it in practice , seems like she protest too much ! Maybe the kids are getting wiser to her or she has been advised by family to start focusing on them before she loses them for good !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Deluded and deflection
What a joke
Shes done duck all for any of her kids only uses them to make money and use them against their fathers who have in the whole apart from DY who i 100% believe he rrfused him access to H when she split up from PA she stopoed him seeing him as well shes a bleeping tit mother everything is all about her always has been wtf would want to be with her now with all her baggage and dramas lol hope any new eggs just use her and shes left a loney bitter old bleep which is how sociopathic narcissist end up she a twisted and bitter bleep
---
I'd love to see Sonia Poulton do a piece on her
I would like to see The Behaviour Panel on YT anaylize her lol they are brutul and normally spot on or Peter Hyatt body language and behaviour expert lol
---
She'll say the press are making up lies. Her usual response.
Like always she will ignore it and say shes being trolled
---
Think she might be a little scared of Manky or doesn't trust her not to come on here and destroy the gravy train!
---

Something must be happening re the kids??
Id like to think so surely they have enough evidence to remove J&B immediatly from her so called care

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A bit more info from the Scum regarding Anton's mum's Live Insta...!

"I phoned her and said, 'Hello this is Anton's mum, I've got a wee Live going on here, would you come on?'
"'Absolutely,' she says, 'You're boy's fit, in fact, I'm single, Sherie Ann.'
"I said, 'Are you hun? You've got too much baggage for my boy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She really does make it up as she's goes along. In between these article's below, we had lockdown & Covid. She's would never, ever be welcome in Peter & Emily's home. Some of the things that have been said by her & happened (some not even been reported on by the press) are unforgivable. At every opportunity (even now at the panto) she get's in negative dig's about Peter (or Emily). Peter & Claire must be sick of having to get legal warning letter's sent out. One day soon, she's going to explode in a drunken or drug induced stupor, & over step the mark with her rude & ignorant comments. She's getting more unhinged as time goes on.
If it wasn't for the fact she's still bankrupt, there would have been more legal action taken. I'm sure when the time's right, there's a long queue waiting to sue her plastic arse.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...mily-macdonagh-over-alcohol-dig-a3988306.html -2018
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17278469/emily-andre-defended-fans-katie-price-disgrace/ 2022
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/katie-prices-brutal-social-media-6491536 - 2022
It's probably why she turned nasty with Emily. She tried to get involved in their lives, planted stories in the press about them being friends and after she was told to sod off.....or was met with silence she turned nasty. Suddenly Emily was 'two faced'. It was only months after saying they were friends that she slagged Emily off.
It was also not long after KP had to take drugs tests to see the kids. I think she played nice with Kieran and Pete to get back 50/50 with the kids.
She is ALWAYS planning revenge!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Edna is a little liar then - how could she lurk on here and remain oblivious to the catalogue of names her foetid sibling has collected??
She was probably too afraid of upsetting the old distorted gorgon on-air thus having to dump a whole load of crap footage they might have published otherwise.
She’s also being kind to herself by only mentioning the name Edna….. what about the rest Frumpy?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just dropping the zoomed in version….View attachment 2726028
bleeping hell whats that crease down her face and all those scars round her nose and all the lumps on her face no skanky you look old haggered and ridiculous the amount of make up she has to put on is ridiculous and thats just your face her teeth are so bad as well she cant even talk properly now 🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm afraid I still find this J-J bloke is giving me Crighton vibes....

View attachment 2726602View attachment 2726608
Another filtered to duck idiot wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm waiting to see what excuse she will come up with for getting rid of Tank. 'He bit the kids' maybe, or 'he was too difficult to train' or possibly 'I'm just so busy at the moment it isn't fair on him for me to keep him' ( in which case why get him in the first place!)
She will say it’s afp she had to think of her mums lungs cos she’s staying at the mm she will not take any blame

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.