Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While her Niece & Nephew are being abused and are at serious risk, Edna is busy painting fecking fake freckles on. 😡. What is the world coming too. 👿
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shes actually tagged the company who made her glasses. Yes. That‘ll make everyone rush out and buy a pair as she looks so fantastic wearing her specs .

Deluded, beige, boring, frumpy, gravy train riding bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We've been looking at social media rules and the dangers at school, there's the rules on youtube
IMG_20240130_153755.jpg

Reactions: 21
He still has to go to court and there are many hearings. There is a first hearing, there are intermediate hearings ( initial contact may be granted) review hearings ( to see how contact is going) , Dispute hearings, Fact-finding hearings ( where a judge decides if Domestic violence accusations are true etc), more review hearings and.....a Final residency hearing.

Each one of these can have months in between. If one party doesn't turn up or disputes anything at one stage or doesn't comply it will take longer.
Can’t she be ordered to attend? Like eventually or just do as she pleases?

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure why but Edna reminds me of Orm:

View attachment 2725003
Now I have the theme song in my head. 🎶 If only I could fly. If only I could fly. Then I, a proper bird could be. In sky i‘d float quite free. While all my friends go by 🎶

I can’t remember why I just went into the kitchen (it turned out to be for cake) but I can remember the music from kiddies TV in the mid-80s.

on topic - Kipper stinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Strange neither mum or auntie have liked Princess latest post last week ! All gone a bit quiet on the family front ??? Princess gets 45k likes on this post ! Way more than KP gets 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Looks like she’s been having a well deserved self care day 🙄
View attachment 2725018
She’ll be back to looking like tit in 3.2.1 !!
---
That's after that poor sod had to do the mutants hair on Sunday whilst the bleep was laid out on the sofa in newcastle.
Does she just get the stylists to do her hair every time it needs a wash? Sure looks like it, lazy dirty witch. Oops sorry I said hair, I meant wig 🤣
---
View attachment 2725180
Oooooh Dame Edna Sophie Pricey, as if you didn’t know 😂😂😂
---
Unless she’s thick as tit and thinks Krusty is a new name for herself 🤓
I was hoping she’d say “frumpy beige dumpling”, I’m disappointed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now I have the theme song in my head. 🎶 If only I could fly. If only I could fly. Then I, a proper bird could be. In sky i‘d float quite free. While all my friends go by 🎶

I can’t remember why I just went into the kitchen (it turned out to be for cake) but I can remember the music from kiddies TV in the mid-80s.

on topic - Kipper stinks.
Nope. That Orville 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
Is this the caliber of freebies she's being asked to try....new set of Skims not likely to drop anytime soon then 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t she be ordered to attend? Like eventually or just do as she pleases?
Hope he gets them back we paid £10000 14 years ago for family court his ex kept breaking the court order in the end we ran out of money so my other half hadn't seen them for 14 years. The judge didn't do anything do I hope things have changed and KH will get a good redukt
---
Hope he gets them back we paid £10000 14 years ago for family court his ex kept breaking the court order in the end we ran out of money so my other half hadn't seen them for 14 years. The judge didn't do anything do I hope things have changed and KH will get a good result

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!
I remembe the two mediators look beyond shocked and horrified at her trying to shame KH with everything shes done made a living out of getting her tits out and shagging anybody in sight at th same time trying to make out shes some good girl total slapper then and still bloody is
Liberal application of heavy filter
---

Love it 😀
Another day in another poxy salon her life is beyond shallow i dont know any A listers that spend the amount of time she does in salons hair nails brows you name it its ridiculous where does the money come from and another bum lift surely nobody gets everything done that often ffs quick question Krusties does anybody know the status of her driving licence and whos driving her about funny shes not mentioned anything about driving for ages now
---
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!
I remembe the two mediators look beyond shocked and horrified at her trying to shame KH with everything shes done made a living out of getting her tits out and shagging anybody in sight at th same time trying to make out shes some good girl total slapper then and still bloody is
Sorry Smillie.... had to be done. I wonder if Kylie could sue for defamation of voice...?!!

How can anybody in their right mind thinkk thats good lolwhy do the press blow up her arse all the time
---
She’ll be back to looking like tit in 3.2.1 !!
---

Does she just get the stylists to do her hair every time it needs a wash? Sure looks like it, lazy dirty witch. Oops sorry I said hair, I meant wig 🤣
---

I was hoping she’d say “frumpy beige dumpling”, I’m disappointed 🤣
What a total idiot she is
---
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
And it all goes in Skankys favour as usual

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hope he gets them back we paid £10000 14 years ago for family court his ex kept breaking the court order in the end we ran out of money so my other half hadn't seen them for 14 years. The judge didn't do anything do I hope things have changed and KH will get a good redukt
---
I'm sorry you went through that 😪...I paid thousands out 10 years ago for one of my grandkids... thankfully we won...these women have all the rights and the exes have to fight tooth and nail...hopefully keiron can get justice.. funding and peace with his family in the future...hes going to need it with that fk cow....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Looks like she has swallowed a football with her belly being so round :)
She seriously needs to grow the duck up shes not in her twenties any more and shes wearingbteenage clothes showing off her pathetic tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange neither mum or auntie have liked Princess latest post last week ! All gone a bit quiet on the family front ??? Princess gets 45k likes on this post ! Way more than KP gets 😂
If she’s any sense, she’ll have blocked them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.